Do you approve of these changes?

37% 37% 
[ 21 ]
63% 63% 
[ 36 ]

Total Votes : 57

Room Reductions and the Official Team

Post by Rico on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:55 am

I've been pretty busy this past month and am here to inform you of the most recent changes to the room.

We are removing all official RPs, except Freeroam, Cruise, Conquest and Good vs. Evil. These RPs all have official documents that will be automatically set at the start of the RP. You are expected to use them, but if for some reason you cannot you may make changes.

This means the following RPs are no longer official. We examined the room at large, the RPs that were run and how they were run and came to this decision on each rp.

Trainer (Too long, ain't nobody got time for that.)
Murder Mystery (Too violent, there are children in the room who will be harmed by the removal of bodyparts)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (We actually have no idea how this works so we just removed it)
Dungeons and Dragonites (Copyright concerns. We don't want to get caught by Wizards)
Kingdom (It is inappropriate to have an RP set in the past. We must move forward)
Pokehigh (Nobody wants to go to school twice)

In celebration of the wedding, we will be allowing these RPs in the room for the following week. After this week only the most played RP will join the official RPs. We will also add a staff pick, because their opinion is far more important.

We are also introducing the RP Room's official Team. Similar to the Pokemon League or Team Skull, the moderation team will now be able to interact directly with users both in and out of character. The official team document will follow later this week. Team Members are exempt from the godmodding rules, and applications may be sent to any member of room staff.

Lastly, some of you may be aware of Skitty's prolonged absence from the room. If you wish to extend your condolences for her loss please post below. We will make sure that she receives each and every comment.

Last edited by Rico on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rico
Room Owner
Room Owner

Swinging the Ban Hammer
Keep Stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Room Reductions and the Official Team

Post by skyivs on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:02 am

Rico wrote:I've been pretty busy this past month and am here to inform you of the most recent changes to the room.

We are removing all official RPs, except Freeroam, Cruise, Conquest and Good vs. Evil. These RPs all have official documents that will be automatically set at the start of the RP. You are expected to use them, but if for some reason you cannot you may make changes.

This means the following RPs are no longer official. We examined the room at large, the RPs that were run and how they were run and came to this decision on each rp.

Trainer (Too long, ain't nobody got time for that.)
Murder Mystery (Too violent, there are children in the room who will be harmed by the removal of bodyparts)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (We actually have no idea how this works so we just removed it)
Dungeons and Dragonites (Copyright concerns. We don't want to get caught by Wizards)
Kingdom (It is inappropriate to have an RP set in the past. We must move forward)
Pokehigh (Nobody wants to go to school twice)

In celebration of the wedding, we will be allowing these RPs in the room for the following week. After this week only the most played RP will join the official RPs. We will also add a staff pick, because their opinion is far more important.

We are also introducing the RP Room's official Team. Similar to the Pokemon League or Team Skull, the moderation team will now be able to interact directly with users both in and out of character. The official team document will follow later this week. Team Members are exempt from the godmodding rules, and applications may be sent to any member of room staff.

Lastly, some of you may be aware of Skitty's prolonged absence from the room. If you wish to extend your condolences for her loss please post below. We will make sure that she receives each and every comment.

Actually I have a complaint about MM removal
it's to violent ok lets see kids have heard there parents swear before they heard them watch "naughty" tv shows before hell they even seen some messed up shit but when 8 pokemon and theres 1 murderer firing an ice beam at a vulpix its not bad he'll just freeze up nothing new. Lots of people enjoy MM sure we have the mafia room but mm is fun, hell I think kids even know alot more than they should if you know what i mean hell the creater of earthbound walked into a movie theater once and saw a rape scene? He could of been scarred but a ninetales a fictonal charactor losing a head yah no theres some great MMS and I think some people are only in the rp room for MM. Hell just to throw all these documents away is hard for other people.

Thats just my 2 cents
skyivs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TurtleWarlord on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:05 am

Can I be the wimpy partner guy that is chosen, like in the pmd thing? Explorers of sky one-- so I can be more pokemon, wool!

Also I am very sorry to see that skitty had to go in this way.  I shall miss her. She contributed to the room a lot, I feel.

Finally, I enjoy these changes. I don't know how pmd works either-- too confusing. :c Like… am I a pokemon or a human or a pokemon turned into a human?!

Last edited by TurtleWarlord on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
TurtleWarlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn(Milotic) on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:05 am

Hell if you're going to remove more than half the total rps then you may aswell shut the whole damn room down in my opnion.
Kaitlyn(Milotic)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:06 am

I do not like the changes about the roleplays. I dislike it very much. However, there's nothing I can do about it so I must stick with it. Same for the Official Team since the godmodding rules thing. If Skitty is dead then tell him I miss him.

I am sure this is an April Fools joke but if this isn't I'm gonna feel like a bitch not commenting so.
I'm not 100% sure actually, the same sureness on both sides.
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawful Evil on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:06 am

hey you fucking ROOM OWNER pleb bring back PROM. the rp room was never the same after the removal of prom. i know like 100000 people who would rp in prom! why did u guys even REMOVE? IT? bring back prom or i will be leaving this room because honestly the quality has gone down without prom. wtf rico .
Lawful Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TurtleWarlord on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:07 am

skyivs wrote:
Rico wrote:Paper slice!

Paper cut. ;.;
Actually while I DO agree with you about kids seeing lots of stuff online, still, we want people to see this as a site for all ages. And people can go VERY overboard-- we don't want people getting nightmares and stuff, I saw a mm where the floor was drenched in blood or something.
TurtleWarlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:12 am

I ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AGREE WITH THESE RULES. like cmon now. they make sense. Nobody got time for Trainer, MM is inappropriate, i ain't tryna go to school TWICE, PMD Too Difficult,DND GOT DEM WIZARD LAWYER. SOme real shit fam. OH yeah. we look forward all the time. Never look behind always look forward, Kepp up the grind.-Student Athlete. The team has done well and i can't WAIT to see these rules implemented.

Trick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:14 am

May I ask how cruise is still an official rp? FeelsBadMan
Flare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawful Evil on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:14 am

Trick wrote:I ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AGREE WITH THESE RULES. like cmon now. they make sense. Nobody got time for Trainer, MM is inappropriate, i ain't tryna go to school TWICE, PMD Too Difficult,DND GOT DEM WIZARD LAWYER. SOme real shit fam. OH yeah. we look forward all the time. Never look behind always look forward, Kepp up the grind.-Student Athlete. The team has done well and i can't WAIT to see these rules implemented.
i agree. mm sucked because i kept getting killed first in it all the time Sad down with mm
Lawful Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyivs on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:16 am

Trick wrote:I ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AGREE WITH THESE RULES. like cmon now. they make sense. Nobody got time for Trainer, MM is inappropriate, i ain't tryna go to school TWICE, PMD Too Difficult,DND GOT DEM WIZARD LAWYER. SOme real shit fam. OH yeah. we look forward all the time. Never look behind always look forward, Kepp up the grind.-Student Athlete. The team has done well and i can't WAIT to see these rules implemented.
Most kids these days know there way arround the filter

they know what blood is
and more
will it really scar them too much

skyivs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyivs on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:17 am

Lawful Evil wrote:
i agree. mm sucked because i kept getting killed first in it all the time Sad down with mm
thats a you problem not the entire rooms
if you die every mm... get first voted its just bad luck
the first to dies always dissapointing but its an internet chatroom
what do you exxpect
skyivs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TurtleWarlord on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:17 am

Actually… wait. Can we get rid of fr? The plots are really bad. Like… whenever I see fr being run I just like… see a bunch of people rping. No bold. No plot whatsoever. Its like its non existant-- it's just 2 hours of fucking nothing but rper input. And lets merge cruise into conquest. Eveyrone loves battleship!

Finally, GvE should be removed. Because we have a fight rp! Battleship!
TurtleWarlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyivs on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:19 am

TurtleWarlord wrote:Actually… wait. Can we get rid of fr? The plots are really bad. Like… whenever I see fr being run I just like… see a bunch of people rping. No bold. No plot whatsoever. Its like its non existant-- it's just 2 hours of fucking nothing but rper input. And lets merge cruise into conquest. Eveyrone loves battleship!

Finally, GvE should be removed. Because we have a fight rp! Battleship!
not all plots are bad
you have most bad people
some people good
most shit
thats the dealeo
but your gonna purge the room if we remove most rps
skyivs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotom's Pokedex on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:27 am

Okay, but let's see here- cliche MMs? Hideous! Mystery Dungeon? Outdated! It is time we move onto the next age, everyone- do be willing to accept it! Hail GvE and Swadloon 2k17!

hi, i'm no longer active but thanks for seeing this dump, pls contact me on Pokefarm
• dump •:

Did you expect to find anything important in here? No? Just take some dancing birds.

credits to top.mailbox on PFQ for avatar
Rotom's Pokedex
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top