Battleless CQ + Kingdom.

Go down

Battleless CQ + Kingdom.

Post by Divine Aerial-Noivern on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:46 pm

I have often seen roll battles similar to Battleless CQ happening in Kingdoms, and I am generally very unhappy with these events happening, as I am someone who would rather just RP without being removed for my role and as such I see it as selfish and inconsiderate. I don't join Kingdom for this purpose, and I'm sure a lot of others don't. I am quite upset to see Kingdom heading down this road.

What's worse is that these battles are getting far too common. The past few kingdoms I have been in have all featured these, a few of which with my involvement. I understand the appeal of this thing, but it's not for me, and Battleless CQ seems to be the RP that fits this need.

Should this be abolished? I feel like battles such as these should take place in Battleless CQ as there is a very slim line separating the two at the moment. Kingdoms that allow this should at least disclose it, or even be a variant ("Battle Kingdom") though I feel like that would be better off a variant of Battleless Conquest, as more similarities can be drawn, or have a standardised rule in Kingdom dictating that both parties are happy with the conflict.

I am very unhappy with this situation and I am sure I am not the only one to be saddened by this either.

What does everyone else think on this?

Another thing that bothers me is that the rule of "Kill Perms" is also becoming less standardised. Should that also be a thing?
Divine Aerial-Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleless CQ + Kingdom.

Post by Enchidio on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Sorry, doubleposted by accident, see the below post

Last edited by Enchidio on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im an OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN DRIVER
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up with details
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:16 pm

I don't usually pay attention to Kingdom and a moderator or something would likely be the one to talk to about this but really if it has anything DnD based or battleless CQ based or whatever it shouldn't be Kingdom imo. If you see this, tell a staff guy.
As for kill perms, if you see someone not following these rules then tell a staff member/the host of the Kingdom.

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im an OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN DRIVER
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up with details
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradle Cat on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:11 pm

if this is actually happening, you should report it. Killing without perms if not in Conquest, GvE or a DnD/custom where killing players is allowed, is definitely frowned upon. It's bad for RPing, and is literally asking for salt. Battleless CQ is NOT Kingdom, and vice versa. People who want to attack others with intent to kill without perms is godmodding. It's quite stupid that this is happening if it is.
Cradle Cat

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down