Surviving Conquest and YOU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surviving Conquest and YOU

Post by Hindrest on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:16 pm

So i always hear about people complaining that they are the first ones conquered in conquest, etc. Which eventually develops a certain dislike towards it-which is acceptable. But in a short guide, I will give you tips on how to SURVIVE CONQUEST.

Make Allies
There is absolutely nothing wrong with relying on friends and allies to have your back;Everyone does it. Allies can get your kingdom back if you become conquered, and can function as a way to get rid of your weaknesses. Completely relying on your allies is bad, but not allying at all makes everything twice as hard. On a sub-note of this as well, make friends! If you're a jerk throughout the entirety of the conquest, I can assure you that you'll have quite a few people after your head.

Lay Low/Stay Vigilant
If you want to survive the duration of the conquest, you'll likely have to lay-low for certain portions. Now-I don't mean stop roleplaying or simply vanish from the chat for the next 30 minutes, but don't go out and conquer five kingdoms in the first hour, and expect to be left alone. On the flip-side however, not conquering any kingdoms might make you seem like an easy target for someone. Especially if they themselves are out on a rampage.

Pick a type you're good with
If you don't know much about battling, or are not well experienced in the area, don't go out and choose a hard type like rock or grass to try and survive/win conquest with. There are various types that are much easier to use, such as flying or water-of which are S rank as well-. On a side note-choosing S rank types like water, steel, etc MAY make you less-attack worthy depending on who the assailant is. Its not often I notice grass stand up to flying, or Ice try and take out water.

Roleplay
Believe it or not, if you simply spend your time roleplaying in the conquest instead of going out and conquering, you'll probably live through the entire thing. To me at least, it's a common courtesy to let people continue out their plots as they please, and I'm sure this applies to other people as well. Paragraphing might increase these odds, but who knows.

Know who to avoid
Some people are better than others;That's just a natural fact. If you notice any people that are exceedingly good in conquest however, it would be in your best interest to stray away from their path. There's no shame in doing it. Obviously, it doesn't mean that they're immortal-someone might come around and eventually defeat them, maybe yourself even, but know that they may be very experienced with battling, and have several tricks up their sleeves.

Know the rules
I've seen it far too often that people who lack the knowledge of the rules of conquest, often find themselves taken advantage of in conquest. It still happens believe it or not-maybe not as often, but still. KNOW THE RULES. Don't be taken advantage of!

TRAIN TO GET BETTER
If you want to survive conquest, there's gotta be some point where you take the liberty in at least trying to get better. You don't have to sit and expertly craft a team for an entire hour, or play monotype all day, but at least spend some time sparring against people in the time where conquest isn't running. Every battle helps.

Hindrest
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surviving Conquest and YOU

Post by Psychoreality on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Take my updoot. Definitely all great points.
Psychoreality
Driver
Driver

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top