Pokemon Z-Rusty's X and Y Remaster (HIATUS)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon Z-Rusty's X and Y Remaster (HIATUS)

Post by Ribbit~ケロ on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:57 am

[Z]//. . . M U S T M E E T I N A B E T T E R W A Y.//[Z]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osyYmr2NqDU
----------------------------------------------------
What comes at the end.
What restarts the cycle.
What keeps order.
Is not life, nor death.
Is not good, nor evil.
Is not X, nor Y.
It is Neutral.
It is All.
It is Z.

Pokemon Z is a WIP Trainer (possible variant considering how much is changed) that will be running in Rusty. If you at all enjoyed the pokemon XY and Z anime or love the Kalos games and want it to be harder then this might be the trainer for you! Created by Ayami (NinetalesF), who as worked on RPs like S.P.I.R.E and PMD: Coloratura Fates, I aim to try and make a more plot-based trainer that rewards good rp with good rewards. All the rules you need to know of are on the main document (Will be updated, as of now it only has two badges. If the RP is successful I will continue to list the routes and whatnot.)

Main Document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pxl0hVjEkb92kurU6PzadumcVk8KshDj85kIgAlEfrU/edit

You can join this rp either the forums or by PMing me on Showdown (Ayami (NinetalesF)). Please either PM me or type in the Forum Below:
Joining Conditions:
Name: OC name, not yours. Unless you two share the same name
Starting Pokemon: Regulations on starter pokemon can be found on the doc in Lumiose City
”What are you looking for on your journey?": Please Answer in Character as if you were in the moment. Include actions if you can
Did you read the rules?: y/n
Do you promise to be active in the rp?: y/n (This RP does save progress and has a continuing story)

If your RP seems lazy or if you did not read the rules on the doc you will not be added to the player list. Simple. There are only 15 player slots open (14 since one of them is taken) and I want each of them to go to roleplayers who I know will be invested in this.

In addition, if you are new and wish to get caught up with the group's lore (Or need a reminder on what has happened previously, you can read this "book" to help get caught up/filled in!
Run Archive:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1gt-L3fWv1bsbd8ZV9TtuFDgER8eN4w-eMeFwAn5mpdw/edit#slide=id.p

But, if that's all, feel free to ask any questions either by PMing me on showdown or posting in this thread. I will see you all in the world of pokemon!
(...Also, yes, I got perms for the legends please look at the Legendary Proof Section of the doc)
GM Name: Ribbit~Kero, or Ayami (NinetalesF) on Showdown
Names and number of Players: As of now it is undetermined, maximum will be 15
Time: I will aim for it to be ran on 6:00 pm Pacific Time (GMT-7 or 1 am GMT0...I think) for a maximum of 3 hours.
Game Description, Doc or Forum Post: Pokemon Z is a trainer variant that is very plot-based and goes at a slower, more realistic pace. It puts a heavy emphasis on high-quality RP and effort. It is Doc based and runs in Showdown.
One shot or repeating: This RP will try to run Every week Friday or Sunday until the story has concluded. I wish to PM and RO for specifics for the current week.
Previously played: No

Last edited by Ribbit~ケロ on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:22 pm; edited 18 times in total
Ribbit~ケロ

View user profile http://multiworx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Z-Rusty's X and Y Remaster (HIATUS)

Post by Magatsu on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:15 pm

Magatsu, Froakie; "I'm just aiming to get stronger, that's all. A few friendships and things like that on the side might be fun, but my main aim's to become the champion through hard work and dedication", Y-Cells, Y.
Magatsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribbit~ケロ on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:28 pm

Magatsu wrote:Magatsu, Froakie; "I'm just aiming to get stronger, that's all. A few friendships and things like that on the side might be fun, but my main aim's to become the champion through hard work and dedication", Y-Cells, Y.
Added
Ribbit~ケロ

Back to top Go down

Post by Flame(ShinyLitten) on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Name: Sara
Starter: Chespin
What I am looking for: "Friends. I was lonely all the time."
Did I read the rules?: y
I promise to be active in RP.
Flame(ShinyLitten)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribbit~ケロ on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:52 pm

Flame(ShinyLitten) wrote:Name: Sara
Starter: Chespin
What I am looking for: "Friends. I was lonely all the time."
Did I read the rules?: y
I promise to be active in RP.

It seems you didn't read the rules all the way and your RP is kind of lackluster. Perhaps try again with more polish and I might accept you.
Ribbit~ケロ

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsYaBoi1337 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:22 pm

Name: Charles
Pokémon: Honedge.
Reason: I've just never been a fan of Kalos starters, and Aegislash is by far my favorite Pokémon.
What am I looking for: "Battling! I've been a fan of fighting games, such as Machamp Fighter V and The Arceus of Fighters, so Pokémon battling should be a breeze."
Did I read the rules? : Cell (y)
I promise to be active in this RP, and if family shit comes up, I shall notify you.
ItsYaBoi1337

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribbit~ケロ on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:26 pm

ItsYaBoi1337 wrote:Name: Charles
Pokémon: Honedge.
Reason: I've just never been a fan of Kalos starters, and Aegislash is by far my favorite Pokémon.
What am I looking for: "Battling! I've been a fan of fighting games, such as Machamp Fighter V and The Arceus of Fighters, so Pokémon battling should be a breeze."
Did I read the rules? : Cell (y)
I promise to be active in this RP, and if family shit comes up, I shall notify you.

I'll Add you if you can specify WHERE exactly did honedge come from.
Ribbit~ケロ

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsYaBoi1337 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:43 pm

He found it one day at an armory when he couldn't afford a sword, and he found a Honedge on the ground. He thought it was a free sword, but no. He eventually made friends with it and caught it.
ItsYaBoi1337

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribbit~ケロ on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:45 pm

ItsYaBoi1337 wrote:He found it one day at an armory when he couldn't afford a sword, and he found a Honedge on the ground. He thought it was a free sword, but no. He eventually made friends with it and caught it.
Added, albeit barely
Ribbit~ケロ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:23 am

Name: Lazuli
Pokemon: Alolan Meowth
Reason: Lazuli's father is a well-seasoned Pokemon Ranger, and on one of his travels to the Alola region, he caught an Alolan Meowth to accompany Lazuli on her journey in their new home in the Kalos region.
What am I looking for: She peered at a travel guide, not realizing someone was talking to her. "Oh!" Lazuli exclaimed, finally realizing someone was talking to her. "What am I looking for? Hmm, not sure. But I've always wanted to be a Pokemon Ranger like my father, so I guess going around Kalos and helping out people and Pokemon!"
Did you read the rules?: Cells. Yes.
I promise to be active as much as possible.

other stuff:

Self Proclaimed Best Manectric in RP Room
Self Proclaimed Caterpie
My PS account is Sabre (Manectric). Feel free to say hi!
I like RPGs...?
AxeBane's --> http://prntscr.com/6zscmt
Thanks to Blue Kitteh/Articuno and Axebane for these awesome banners!
IT'S TIME TO TIP THE SCALES
Sabre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribbit~ケロ on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:07 am

Sabre wrote:Name: Lazuli
Pokemon: Alolan Meowth
Reason: Lazuli's father is a well-seasoned Pokemon Ranger, and on one of his travels to the Alola region, he caught an Alolan Meowth to accompany Lazuli on her journey in their new home in the Kalos region.
What am I looking for: She peered at a travel guide, not realizing someone was talking to her. "Oh!" Lazuli exclaimed, finally realizing someone was talking to her. "What am I looking for? Hmm, not sure. But I've always wanted to be a Pokemon Ranger like my father, so I guess going around Kalos and helping out people and Pokemon!"
Did you read the rules?: Cells. Yes.
I promise to be active as much as possible.

Added!
Ribbit~ケロ

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainer Sam on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Name: Sam
Pokémon: Minccino
Reason: His mother is a professional Pokémon breeder, and they moved here so they along with other local breeders could discuss the new Fairy type. In the meantime, he is on a journey to become stronger and hone his cooking skills.
What I am looking for: "Hmm. I wish to travel this region for the sheer amount of variety in it. If I ever aspire to become a good cook, I must learn about different styles and tastes. Kalos fit the bill perfectly." He said smoothly with contempt.
Did you read the rules: Cells, and yes.
I solemnly swear to be as active as possible.

Last edited by Trainer Sam on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor error.)
Trainer Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribbit~ケロ on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:16 pm

Trainer Sam wrote:Name: Sam
Pokémon: Minccino
Reason: His mother is a professional Pokémon breeder, and they moved here so they along with other local breeders could discuss the new Fairy type. In the meantime, he is on a journey to become stronger and hone his cooking skills.
What I am looking for: "Hmm. I wish to travel this region for the sheer amount of variety in it. If I ever aspire to become a good cook, I must learn about different styles and tastes. Kalos fit the bill perfectly." He said smoothly with contempt.
Did you read the rules: Cells, and yes.
I solemnly swear to be as active as possible.
You have already sent in this forum to me and my opinion does not change. Like I said, if spots are open I'll add you
Ribbit~ケロ

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Name: Lana Strait
Starting Pokemon: Sneasel
Reason: Lana's father, Richard, is a former evil team leader, albeit minor and likely a copycat of the huge, big ones. Richard has stolen many Pokemon before, and so Richard has several. However, Lana does not know this. Regardless, this allows Richard to give Lana her desired Pokemon, since Richard has likely stolen a Sneasel before.
”What are you looking for on your journey?": "I wanna be the very best. I'm gonna fight every one that comes in my way and kick their ass. I'll be the Champion before you know it, baby. That's my goal."
Did you read the rules?: Yes. My name is Perfect Cell.
Do you promise to be active in the rp?: I'll try everything I can to be active.
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Z-Rusty's X and Y Remaster (Joins & Scheduling)

Post by Nijino-Z on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:00 pm

This doesn't seem bad, so I don't see why I shouldn't join!

Name: Mikan Kagari

Starting Pokemon: Rowlet.

Reason: Nearly all of Mikan's family originated from Alola. Shortly before leaving Alola to live in the Kalos region with the rest of her family, her grandfather left her a note and a pokeball. The note said how he wanted to her to make dreams of a trainer coming true, and gave her a Rowlet to fufill the dream of herself, and her grandfather.

”What are you looking for on your journey?": "I'm here for two reasons! One, I live here! Two, I wanna be an amazing trainer! I'm gonna challenge the elite 4, and then go on to be the Champion of Kalos! After that, I'll go to all the reasons, and do the same! And after that, I'll be the best trainer for sure!"
Did you read the rules?: yes.

Do you promise to be active in the rp?: Yes, if the cells don't make anything happen.
Nijino-Z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top