Pokemon Olympus - RustyRP Joins and Scheduling

Go down

Pokemon Olympus - RustyRP Joins and Scheduling

Post by Trainer Sam on Sat May 13, 2017 3:04 pm

Pokémon Olympus is a Trainer (not yet scheduled) that I wish to host in RustyRP. With several elements of plot, characters and nifty gimmicks, it is considerably different from most Trainers. All rules are on the document, simply post the required information in this topic. The doc itself is unfinished, as only one badge is written. However, once this gets up and going more will be added to the doc.

Joining conditions:
PS Name:
OC Name:
Starter:
Reason for starter (if not Eevee):
Goal in life:

Main doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bM0RV1lncF656dx97nql8xrLGaweff7jGX4xzyWS28A/edit?usp=sharing
avatar
Trainer Sam

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Olympus - RustyRP Joins and Scheduling

Post by Nitrokid on Sat May 13, 2017 3:19 pm

Ps name: Nitrokid
OC name:jade
Starter:skrelp
Reason for starter:Jade had originally lived in the kalos region, and had ran off from his parents a lot, because of his curious personality, but one day, he got lost, and hadn't known what area he was in, and had continued on until he fell into a lake, his leg was stuck in something inside the lake, and the skrelp had been inside the lake, and had helped him get his leg loose so he could swim back to land, so for helping him, jade had brought the skrelp with him to see stuff, they continued on until they had reached the docks of kalos and snuck on, after the trip to somewhere near araxos town, he had snuck off and wandered off to araxos town, where he was taken in by some generous folk.
Goal in life: to see the sites, and learn every single thing about what is around him.

Nitrokid

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 33
Join date : 2017-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Olympus - RustyRP Joins and Scheduling

Post by Trainer Sam on Sat May 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Nitrokid wrote:Ps name: Nitrokid
OC name:jade
Starter:skrelp
Reason for starter:Jade had originally lived in the kalos region, and had ran off from his parents a lot, because of his curious personality, but one day, he got lost, and hadn't known what area he was in, and had continued on until he fell into a lake, his leg was stuck in something inside the lake, and the skrelp had been inside the lake, and had helped him get his leg loose so he could swim back to land, so for helping him, jade had brought the skrelp with him to see stuff, they continued on until they had reached the docks of kalos and snuck on, after the trip to somewhere near araxos town, he had snuck off and wandered off to araxos town, where he was taken in by some generous folk.
Goal in life: to see the sites, and learn every single thing about what is around him.

It appears you have not read the rules. Please edit this post accordingly. Also, capitalization is important.
avatar
Trainer Sam

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Olympus - RustyRP Joins and Scheduling

Post by Nitrokid on Sat May 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Ps name: Nitrokid
OC name:Jade
Starter:skrelp
Reason for starter:Jade had originally lived in the kalos region, and had ran off from his parents a lot, because of his curious personality, but one day, he got lost, and hadn't known what area he was in, and had continued on until he fell into a lake, his leg was stuck in something inside the lake, and the skrelp had been inside the lake, and had helped him get his leg loose so he could swim back to land, so for helping him, jade had brought the skrelp with him to see stuff, they continued on until they had reached the docks of kalos and snuck on, after the trip to somewhere near araxos town, he had snuck off and wandered off to araxos town, where he was taken in by some generous folk.
Goal in life: To see the sites, and learn every single thing about what is around him. Hestia

Nitrokid

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 33
Join date : 2017-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Olympus - RustyRP Joins and Scheduling

Post by Trainer Sam on Sat May 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Nitrokid wrote:Ps name: Nitrokid
OC name:Jade
Starter:skrelp
Reason for starter:Jade had originally lived in the kalos region, and had ran off from his parents a lot, because of his curious personality, but one day, he got lost, and hadn't known what area he was in, and had continued on until he fell into a lake, his leg was stuck in something inside the lake, and the skrelp had been inside the lake, and had helped him get his leg loose so he could swim back to land, so for helping him, jade had brought the skrelp with him to see stuff, they continued on until they had reached the docks of kalos and snuck on, after the trip to somewhere near araxos town, he had snuck off and wandered off to araxos town, where he was taken in by some generous folk.
Goal in life: To see the sites, and learn every single thing about what is around him. Hestia

Added.
avatar
Trainer Sam

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Olympus - RustyRP Joins and Scheduling

Post by Lunar Blaziken on Sat May 13, 2017 4:07 pm

PS Name: Lunar Blaziken
OC Name: Alura
Starter: Torchic
Reason for starter: Torchic has been Alura's favorite Pokemon since day one. A Blaziken has been her caretaker when her mother was on a buisness trip. She then on loved this Pokemon and wanted to train a Torchic to become her Pokemon.
Goal in life: Her goal in life is to learn who she is, and how powerful her bond can be with Pokemon.
~Lunar Blaziken <3 Surprised

Lunar Blaziken

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Olympus - RustyRP Joins and Scheduling

Post by Trainer Sam on Sat May 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Lunar Blaziken wrote:PS Name: Lunar Blaziken
OC Name: Alura
Starter: Torchic
Reason for starter: Torchic has been Alura's favorite Pokemon since day one. A Blaziken has been her caretaker when her mother was on a buisness trip. She then on loved this Pokemon and wanted to train a Torchic to become her Pokemon.
Goal in life: Her goal in life is to learn who she is, and how powerful her bond can be with Pokemon.
~Lunar Blaziken <3 Surprised

It appears you didn't read the rules. Please refine your message and try again.
avatar
Trainer Sam

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Olympus - RustyRP Joins and Scheduling

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum