My First OC!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My First OC!

Post by Trainer Sam on Tue May 16, 2017 10:48 am

This is my first ever OC I have ever officially created, I hope you enjoy! Feedback would be appreciated!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13smBM3HvM6t04nZYdqkBNJVtpFkuZBeNtyg3K7_pseQ/edit?usp=sharing
Trainer Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My First OC!

Post by Fervis on Tue May 16, 2017 12:55 pm

Heya sam! I do have some feedback for your OC, but please take it with a pinch of salt as I might not give the most accurate feedback out there.

1) Overall, it is a neat and concise bio. Layout is great, and colour scheme fits too. Did you draw that picture of samwise though? I also believe that the pictures were taken from google images, am I right? If they do not belong to you, don't forget to say so. Otherwise, there could be copyright infringement. (Do correct me if i'm wrong)

2) Hm...his backstory seems a little brief imo. Was travelling alola the only thing he did as a kid? There has to be a reason why he likes ghost-type pokemon too. Also, was it a really easy decision for him to make to leave the battle tree despite his high 'status'? Was getting stronger easy peasy or very very tough? Maybe you could elaborate on these aspects a little.

3) His personality seems a little shallow. Why does he try to treat people as equals? Is he naturally just, or was he brought up that way? Is there a reason why he mainly chooses to remain chill? He is a hotshot trainer after all, why not try to be the champion in the places he visits as well? Why does he get sent into a rage when his friends/family are threatened? Is it because he loves them, or is it because he thinks they are weak and cannot defend themselves?

That's it from me now. I hope it helps Smile
Fervis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum