Legend Perms Forum Post.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legend Perms Forum Post.

Post by LittenAttack on Thu May 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Estellora Mythoia

General Information

Age: 29,000 years old, appears to be about 20 in her human form.
Species: Jirachi
Likes:  She likes history, being alone, ruins or abandoned villages, and nature(a bit).
Dislikes: She dislikes greed, fighting/arguments, humans, and enclosed spaces.
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Food: Anything she can find

Backstory

Estellora wasn't always here in this world where humans live. She was in a different dimension, one where she could do anything she pleased. She lived here until one day... she was ripped out of the dimension she had lived most of her life in.

A man was preparing some sort of ritual in a star-lit clearing located in the forest. He had been informed of this ritual in his past, the ritual would summon a Pokemon that was called Jirachi. People called it a myth, but this man refused to listen to the people discouraging him.. But, what he didn't know, was that he did, in fact, make a mistake... He had done this because it was heard that that Jirachi would make wishes come true. His wishes were for wealth, for the treasures that he could get because of this pokemon...

But, he did not know the consequences that came with their wishes.

As he finished setting up the ritual, a strange aura surrounded the clearing he was standing in, but the man ignored it. He didn't care. The man yelled something in a different language... and a flash of light shone through the clearing.

When the light had vanished... the man and the whole ritual setup was gone... They had disappeared into thin air.

Standing in the middle of the clearing was Estellora, wondering how she had gotten here... How she had been ripped from her other world, her home. She looked around, and could sense the faint aura of the man who had formerly been there, and then understood what had summoned her there...

The man had summoned her because he had wanted wealth and treasures from her powers... But he had suffered the consequences.

Estellora now has accepted that she had been summoned into this world, and is usually found exploring ruins or abandoned villages, or anything else that represented the past. She also now lives in an abandoned village, located on the side of a cliff that overlooks the ocean, that she thought was in "good" condition for living in.

"Everything has consequences, even if something is done for good. But, consequences are consequences, and no one can escape them, even myself."

Abilities

A Wish With Consequences: Estellora can grant someone's wish, although once she grants it there will always be consequences. An example is that you wish for your car keys back, you find them underneath your pillow a few minutes later, but now you can't find your phone... She stole your phone, hah!

Telepathy: She can interact with people using their thoughts, and can commune with anyone nearby, or far away. She can also use this power to make people see different images, or show them her vision.

Mind Seer: She can see into peoples' minds, and seeing their memories, their thoughts, and anything else in their mind  by looking them straight in the eyes. She can also use this power while she is sleeping, usually by walking in someone else's dreams.

Aura Senses: She can see others' auras, and tell their emotions by just a quick look at them. She can also sense if they've been somewhere or if they did something by using their past auras.

Personality

Kind - Estrellora will gladly make friends with anyone is they meet her, and treats others kindly. She usually helps people when they are in trouble and always tries to find a peaceful solution to a problem before fighting with someone or something.

Introvert - Although she is very kind, she prefers being alone mostly and tries to avoid people if possible. She spends most of her time alone, and tries to hide from society in general. This is one of the reasons why she spends most of her time in ruins and abandoned towns, since she believes that nobody would be there.

Calm - She is usually calm and isn't very panicked when problems occur. She usually just solves the problem, and if she can't, just walks away or goes and gets help from someone else. She never really gets mad and only gets mad when something really angering happens.

Independent: She has gotten used to living alone, and usually declines anyone's help unless she really needs it. She does most things alone, and solves problems herself, small or big. She also stands to her own opinions, and never lets anyone change them. She doesn't fear people who want her to fear them.

Human Appearance (If you're wondering.)

In her human form, Estrellora takes the appearance of a pale female in their early twenties that stands at a height of 5'9". She has light golden hair that is kept in a bun with a green silk scarf that usually has extra fabric that flows behind her at all times. A yellow silk scarf is loosely tied around her neck, that also flows behind her at all times. She wears a white long-sleeved shirt that has a tad bit over-sized sleeves that cover her hands and she wears short yellow pants that end at her knees. She usually has no shoes on.

(This is my forum post, since I cannot use google docs. Sorry if it's an inconvenience. And also, have a nice day/night.)
(Oh and also, here's the art I used:
Art! )

Last edited by LittenAttack on Sat May 27, 2017 10:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
LittenAttack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legend Perms Forum Post.

Post by Trainer Sam on Thu May 25, 2017 7:16 pm

Someone beat me to Jirachi perms, shit.
Trainer Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tempor on Thu May 25, 2017 11:41 pm

oooooh, you've got it comin', kiddo. i'm on my way to jirachi with an RP trial right behind me.
Saint Tempor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittenAttack on Fri May 26, 2017 4:47 pm

well... there goes my hopes and dreams...
LittenAttack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tempor on Fri May 26, 2017 4:49 pm

LittenAttack wrote:well... there goes my hopes and dreams...

i didnt mean it like that!! mine is probably really bad bc i didnt think it through. im sorry if it meant anything to you :cc
Saint Tempor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittenAttack on Fri May 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Nah, it's fine. I'm chill, i'm not upset
LittenAttack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content