Legend Perms Forum Post (That's not done!) wooo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legend Perms Forum Post (That's not done!) wooo

Post by LittenAttack on Thu May 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Estellora Mythoia

- Credit to: bluekomadori on deviantart for the photo above. -

General Information

Age: She is about the age of 21,000, and appears to be in her early 20's.

Species: Her species is a rare pokemon called 'Jirachi', known for being able to grant wishes.

Likes: Estellora doesn't enjoy much, athough she does have a few things she does to pass time, including taking long strolls around the forest, looking around ruins of any kind, and finally, being by herself, since she's used to being alone.

Dislikes: She also doesn't dislike much, but she hates it when people only make their actions with an intent that is greedy, and gets very annoyed when people do so, she isnt a fan of participating in the physical kind of battles, or rather just fighting in general, and she doesn't really like small spaces, since she's a bit claustrophobic.

Favorite Color: She particularly like a lighter shade of yellow, the shade almost being white, but it's yellow.

'Nicknames:' She has many nicknames, some being: The Granter Of Wishes, or just Wishgranter, The Lord of Wishes, and Estelle, the shortened version of her name.

A Backstory

Estellora wasn't always here in this world where humans lived, she seemed to be in a different dimension, a place where she could bend the world to her will. She lived in this place for ages, spending most of her life in this place, living in solitude. It was like her own little dimension, made just for her... at least, that's what it seemed like.

She was locked in an eternal sleep, one that she would never wake from, it seemd...  She was being tricked into thinking she had her own dimension, like she was still awake... Until she was ripped out of her little place, being dragged into what they called 'reality...'

Footsteps echoed through the seemingly empty hallways of a temple, a temple made for the pokemon Jirachi. The temple was like a winding maze, halls leading to many places, although in the end, they all leaded to one place... the end of this maze. Although no one had ever been there, except for the ones who made the temple...

The walls were rotting, years and years of age stained on the walls in this place, the air musty with dust that has been building up there for a while. It was almost as if the ruins were frozen in time, locked in this state. For thousands of years, no one had walked through these halls...until now.

As their brown cloak dragged along the jagged tiles along the ground was a figure, the one of a young woman with a cloak covering her figure. She had been wondering these halls for hours now, only listening to the echoing of her own footsteps. But, she was determined to get to the end of this maze, the thought of getting there motivating her every step as she continued on her journey.

In her hand was a small oil lantern, her hand shaking as she grasped the object, making sure not to let it go. The small flame the lantern held ignited the woman's surroundings, making the darkness surrounding her dissapear.

"...making my ways through these endless halls, I wonder if I have made this journey in vain... what if I cannot reach the ending, and die before I reach my goal... but, I'm going to continue on, because, if I don't..." The woman's voice sounded tired, and she took a break from talking every now and then, huffing a bit as she walked on. A tone of worriedness, and a bit of fear was in her tone, mostly hidden by her normal voice.

Her reason for making this journey here was simple, yet complicated, as if she was not to make her was through this temple, people... her family, her the folks in her village would certainly perish.. People were depending on her, and although she was afraid that she would fail, but thoughts of what would happen if she did fail was one of the reasons she kept walking.

The place where she had come from, a small village located on the edge of the desert was in trouble, the villagers partially starving due to a famine and a lack of water. It was horrible, but she would save her village, and so whatever she had to to save her village!

A smile spreaded across her face, her dull brown eyes scanning her dark surroundings, the woman extending her arm, swinging the lantern around, her surroundings now nir seeming so dark to her... In the distance, she noticed something standing out from the plain walls of the halls she now had been walking through for a while now..

Two pillars, towering up to the ceiling, fancily decorated with the carvings of wave like patterns and other patterns resembling stars, were 'guarding' the entrance to what seemed to be a different room. Although it seemed so far away, it looked to close at the same time to her. Was that the end?

The woman let out a sigh and stopped walking, carefully adjusting her hood. She took deep breaths, almost as if she was preparing for something... She attached the lamp to a loop in her cloak, before she let out a sigh, getting back into position. And then, she took off, sprinting down the hall, torwards the room as fast as humanly possible. She needed to get to that room ans she needed to know what was in there!

She woman made it to the room, slowly making her way from a sprint to a walk, to a stop completely. She panted quietly, wiping her forehead with her arm, covered in part of her cloak. She looked up, noticing the room was directly infront of her, the pillars so close she could touch them.. But, she didn't, knowing that they were probably a relic of some kind.

She looked into into the room, and noticed something strange, the darkness seemed to fade, replaced with a light that seemed to come from nowhere. The room looked different from the endless halls she walked through, looking as if it was built yesterday, not thousands of years ago. A path made of tiles made of marble lead from where the woman was standing to the other the side of the room, where steps leading up to a raised platform sat.

She couldn't tell what was on the platform, though. On either side of the path were pillars, very, very similar to the ones outside the room, but they were taller, just reaching the ceiling. The walls seemed to have writing carved into them, although the woman couldn't see the writings well, though... It only looked like faint scribbling on the walls, nothing important. But she had a thought lingering in the back of her mind, telling her those symbols were very important.

As she stepped onto the marble path, the only thing she would hear was the faint sound of her bare feet taking slow steps across the ground. The silence throughout the ruins where she walked was almost scary, as she couldn't even hear the faint breeze that sometimes flowed through the halls, the faint sounds of stones from the walls dissapearing with that breeze. It was unsettling, yet calming at the same time.

She kept taking slow steps fowards, her eyes darting around every once in a while, checking if anything was there. But every time she checked, she only saw the same pillars, and the same walls... nothing else. They kept walking, the thought of being so close to the ending of the maze, her destination, pushing her onwards. She was so close!

She finally made it to the stairs, the steps almost seeming endless as she looked up at the platform they lead to, letting out a sigh. She took another step, and then another, soon slowly making her way up the stairs. This was it, she would soon be able summon Jirachi, the pokemon who was said to have the ability to grant wishes.

It was a legend that the Wish Pokemon lived here, in a sleep that they couldn't wake from. They had to be awoken with a certain tune that had to be sung, and then they would appear, awaking from their sleep. But tune opwould only be able to work in this temple, the one said to be the one where Jirachi had fallen into the 'deep sleep.'

Many people had come into these ruins, seeking Jirachi, so they could get their wishes granted. But, most of the people had some down to this place had never come out, the people mysteriously disappearing out of thin air. After only a few people came out of the ruins, people had stopped coming here, worried that they would never come out once they entered.

Just as soon as she had stepped upon the first stair, she had reached the last stair. She took a sigh, taking a steo up that last stair, looking at what was in front of her. A pedestal, clearly ligned with the same symbols at the walls, and some of the pillars. The symbols were also a mystery...

The woman looked down at the pedestal, placing her hands on the the stone that made it. She would shut her eyes, and with a sigh, she opened her mouth. She sung a calming tune, her quiet voice echoing through the room, making it reem louder than it really was. She kept singing the tune, the echoes in the room tuning in with her voice to make the tune more of a song.

As she finished singing the tune, the echoes fading with her voice. She lifted her hands from the pedestal, and slowly opened her eyes, looking around to see if anything was there. But there was... nothing. Nothing had appeared, nor moved... it seemed her worries had come true, that she had come to the ruins in vain...

But then, just as she was about to turn from the pedestal, she noticed something in the corner of her eye... light. She turned to the source, now noticing that some of the symbols on the walls were brightly glowing white. Soon 'a few' of the had turned to half of the symbols, and half of the symbols turned to all of them... they were all glowing, illuminating the room even more. The woman turned back to the pillar, blinking... "Wha-!"

...And then, a blinding flash filled the room with light, everything going even more quiet...

She blinked open her eyes, looking around the room she had awoken in. Nothing that special, just some ruins... she faintly had a memory of them, but she wasn't sure... She then noticed that ahe was sitting on something made from stone, looking down to see what she was sitting on was a pedestal of some kind. Last time she had checked she was alone, but... she sensed someone else nearby.

The figure of a person in a cloak stood out to her, the person kneeling on the ground facing her. They seemed to be staring down at the ground, the sound of them panting being one of the only things she heard. She floated down from the pedestal, holding out her hand to the person, presumably a human. "Need any help, miss?" She spoke in a calming tone, her voice being one of the only things not to cause an echo in the cave...

The woman looked up to her, their eyes widening as they spotted her. "J-Jirachi...?" She shook her head, still offering her hand to the woman. "No need to call me that... just call me Estelle for now... although my actual name is Estellora." The woman gave Estellora a slightly confused expression, but sighed, her face returning to a normal expression. She took the jirachi's hand, carefully stumbling to her feet, making sure not to fall.

"I'm Sara... I...I wasn't certain that you would show up... But I'm very, very joyed that you have... I though you're existence was just a legend... It's a pleasure to meet you." The woman said, her voice slightly shaky, but relief was hidden in her tone at the same time. Estellora gave Sara a smile in response, and with a slight shake of her head, she said, "Nice to meet you also, but there's no need to treat me so formally, you don't need to, really... But anyways, what is your reason for coming here and..." She glanced behind her, giving the pedestal a confused look before looking back to Sara with a shrug. "...waking me up...?"

"Oh! Er... allow me to explain. I live in a village, similar to a tribe of sorts... our village is located near the edge of a desert. But it hasn't rained in days, causing the little crops we have to die... and cause a famine throughout the village. So the people in our village are slowly starving, and... well, it isn't good. So I traveled over here, since it was close, and... you were reported fo live here... so, uh, I came for a wish."

"I see. That... that must be very horrible for you folks..." Estellora let out a sigh, pulling out a green tag, inspecting it for a moment before handing it to Sara, the small piece of paper. She looked down at the tag, giving it a confused look, and then looking back up at Estellora. "Write your wish down on that tag for me, will you?"

"Er... why? What will that do? ...and do you have a pen? I'd not very sure I have one at the current moment." Sara shrugged, and reached one of her hands into the pockets of her cloak, looking for a pen to write with. Apparently, she didn't know she would need to write.

"No, I don't have a pen, actually... And, when you write your wish down on that tag,and I can grant it for you." Estellora hadn't really seen a pen in a while, of course she didn't have one right now. So she waited for Sara to pull out something they could write with, folding her hands behind her back.

"Okay-- Wait! I found something!" A smirk spread across Sara's face, as she pulled out something from her pocket... a cheap-looking blue pen of some kind, which had it's cap off. "This is it! Just a pen. Not sure if it has any ink or not, though!" She was still smirking, seemingly proud of finding the old pen.

Estellora slowly nodded, picking a flat rock up off the floor with both hands, carefully handing it to Sara. "You can use that for writing on, if you want."

Abilities

The Granting Of a Wish (Wish Granting): Estellora may grand someone's wish, usually apon request, from it being to having more power to being granted with the ability to turn into a lamp. But, depending on the person and their personality, what they need the wish for, the wish itself, ect., sometimes when the wish is granted, there is 'consequences' in return, usually bad luck, something going missing, or sometimes... death.

Telepathy: She can communicate using people's minds, speaking through thoughts to talk with them. With this ability, she also can see into peoples' minds, and seeing their memories, their thoughts, and anything else in their mind. She usually does looks into people's minds before she grants a wish.

Wish Tags: Estellora is able to use one of her tags to grant abilities to others, by writing the ability on the tag. Some examples of the abilities she can give are: strength, a sheild (or simply, protection), the ability of enhanced speed, ect.

Beam of Consequences: Estellora casts a beam of light from strange symbols that surround her when she uses this attack. The symbols merge together to create the beam of 'light', which strikes down upon her target. Is can do massive damage in some cases, so she doesn't use this attack much.

Personality

Kind - Estellora will help anyone who asks her for help, usually helping people when they didn't ask for help, especially when they're hurt. She will use her power to help people instead of using them for bad, since it makes her feel good. She never knew why she enjoyed helping people, but she does, when she can.

Introvert - Although she is very kind, she prefers being alone mostly and tries to avoid people if possible. She spends most of her time alone, and tries to hide from society in general. This is one of the reasons why she spends most of her time in ruins and abandoned towns, as well as the small remaining part of a village, since she believes that nobody that would be there.

Calm - She is usually calm and isn't very panicked when problems occur. She usually just solves the problem, and if she can't, just walks away or goes and gets help from someone else. She never really gets mad and only gets mad when something that would really infuriate her. Other times she just gives the person who was trying to anger her a look of confusion and walks away.

Self-Reliant: When she's in a situation that she would ever need help with, she usually just does it by herself, not needing much help. If she does need help, she usually wont call for any, unless she REALLY needs help. She usually doesn't, so she's usually fine. She also knows how to defend herself, and how to solve most situations.

Human Appearance
(If you're wondering.)

In her human form, Estellora take the form of a pale woman looking to be about the age of 21. She has light golden hair, either tied in a ponytail with a green ribbon, or a (usually messy) bun wuth the same ribbon. She usually wears either a white long-sleeved shirt with sleeves that cover her hands, a white sweater that is slightly oversized, or just a plain, white tee shirt. She wears casual yellow or black pants (usually being some sort of jeans) or shorts depending on the weather. She usually wears no shoes, but when she does, she wears yellow sneakers.

(This is my forum post, since I cannot use google docs. Sorry if it's an inconvenience. And also, have a nice day/night.)

Last edited by LittenAttack on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:50 am; edited 14 times in total
LittenAttack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legend Perms Forum Post (That's not done!) wooo

Post by Trainer Sam on Thu May 25, 2017 7:16 pm

Someone beat me to Jirachi perms, shit.
Trainer Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tempor on Thu May 25, 2017 11:41 pm

oooooh, you've got it comin', kiddo. i'm on my way to jirachi with an RP trial right behind me.
Saint Tempor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittenAttack on Fri May 26, 2017 4:47 pm

well... there goes my hopes and dreams...
LittenAttack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tempor on Fri May 26, 2017 4:49 pm

LittenAttack wrote:well... there goes my hopes and dreams...

i didnt mean it like that!! mine is probably really bad bc i didnt think it through. im sorry if it meant anything to you :cc
Saint Tempor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittenAttack on Fri May 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Nah, it's fine. I'm chill, i'm not upset
LittenAttack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content