When one door closes, another opens.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When one door closes, another opens.

Post by Koki on Mon May 29, 2017 1:15 am

Koki here, the typical AFK on his staff alt user. I just wanted to say a few words about the recent amount of people whom we have all come to love and cherish as our friends that have decided to part ways from showdown. Life is like a book and everyone holds the quill to write their own story. For me, PS is still a chapter in my book that I'm going to continue writing for as long as I can. However, some people have decided to conclude their chapters and move on the the next part of their lives. The message here is to not lament about those who have turned the pages, but instead to reread their chapters in order to seek remembrance of the good times we once shared with those people. Where others finish the chapters, others want to write their own stories. We should take the renewal of summer time freedom as a way to teach those who seek to learn the ways of our room. Help guide their quills so that they can write their own masterpieces. Masterpieces that everyone can read and enjoy for the months, or years to come.

Viva la vida~
          Koki
Koki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top