Mobutt's Rate-and-Review Art

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mobutt's Rate-and-Review Art

Post by Mobutt on Tue May 30, 2017 1:44 pm

Some-what Original Pokemon:

Once upon a time for a sprite contest on some Pokemon community site, I was required-if I wanted to enter-to create a Pokemon fusion based off two or three Pokemon to create a Pokemon that, to a certain degree, gives off the overall feeling of an original Pokemon. For this challenge, I used Doublade-pre evolution, Gastly and Solosis to create a Ghost/Dark Pokemon in what I like to call Blightmare! It took three hours to make...dammit. I got somewhat far in the contest-it also had to have one of it's types not belong to any of the Pokemon used to create it-but HOLY. How I even went on against some stuff surprises me.

Much more somewhat-original trainer sprite:

This has a different story to it. While I was through my Pixel-Art-Learning period, I stumbled upon a sprite tutorial-coincidentally on the same site as the competition one-that taught me how to make Pokemon pixel art. I learnt how to make a basic Pokemon trainer sprite-somewhat, anyways...-and then, after going through a c/p of a few steps out of the list, it became my own as I began to tweak it. You might be able to recognize the original sprite somewhere else.
Mobutt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top