Adventures of Light - Dungeons and Dragonites variant (Joins closed, my computer hates me)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adventures of Light - Dungeons and Dragonites variant (Joins closed, my computer hates me)

Post by Trainer Sam on Wed May 31, 2017 4:46 pm

This took a lot less time than I thought it would.

Welcome, everyone, to my Dungeons and Dragonites variant, Adventures of Light!
I hope to schedule this on Tuesdays, from 10:00 to 12:00 GMT (or in PST, 3:00 to 5:00) (unless I'm an idiot)

This Dungeons and Dragonites is more free and less restricted and plot-based. People are free to roam where they like, and travel to different various areas with a wide variety of monsters, treasure and people. One can complete quests, grind levels from monsters, or search for rare items. The possibilities are endless.

I will accept 10 people in this roleplay, simply either PM me or write a post in this topic below, with the following.

Joining Conditions:
Name: Your character's name. Simple enough.
Class: Your character's class. On the main document is a link to the classes.
Impression: Pretend your character is introducing themselves. In character, write what they would say below.

Main Document:

I hope this is received better than my previous failures to schedule an RP, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Signature:

EDIT: Five of the ten spots are taken for this roleplay, and we are approved, so the first time will be June 6th, from 10 to 12 GMT! Hope you all make it!

Last edited by Trainer Sam on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:17 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Approved!)
Trainer Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Light - Dungeons and Dragonites variant (Joins closed, my computer hates me)

Post by ItsYaBoi1337 on Wed May 31, 2017 5:25 pm

Name: Charles
Class: Paladin
Impression: "Well hello mate! The names Charles, and I am a royal paladin! Cool, eh? No person has ever matched my strength, and no one ever will! My mighty power will destroy all evil!"
ItsYaBoi1337

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Light - Dungeons and Dragonites variant (Joins closed, my computer hates me)

Post by Trainer Sam on Wed May 31, 2017 7:09 pm

ItsYaBoi1337 wrote:Name: Charles
Impression: "Well hello mate! The names Charles, and I am a royal paladin! Cool, eh? No person has ever matched my strength, and no one ever will! My mighty power will destroy all evil!"

Added!
Trainer Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainer Sam on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:05 am

We have been approved!
Trainer Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judairus on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Name: Druel
Intro: "Oi, hello.  My name's Druel, and I'm a Crusader.  The job sucks, but at least I get to feel good about myself.  Now, could you leave me to my vodka?"
Judairus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainer Sam on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Judairus wrote:Name: Druel
Intro: "Oi, hello.  My name's Druel, and I'm a Crusader.  The job sucks, but at least I get to feel good about myself.  Now, could you leave me to my vodka?"

Added!
Trainer Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainer Sam on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Just a reminder that the first run will be this Tuesday at 10 to 12 GMT!
Trainer Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainer Sam on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Alright, I don't know how else to explain this, so might as well tell you outright.
I apologize for not being there to host yesterday, I had a family event to participate in. My computer had obtained a virus from a program that I now regret downloading, and the result was me losing important files. Namely, my documents in google docs. Everything I've ever worked on is gone.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Arti or Rico, if you are reading this please remove me from the schedule. This RP will never be run again.
Trainer Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsYaBoi1337 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:41 am

N-No.....
ItsYaBoi1337

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top