Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by Dragonite99 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:18 pm

yeah, sorry...
avatar
Dragonite99

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 3543
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by Dragonite99 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:24 pm

i dont wanna sound rude or seem like i'm defying the choices of auth here...but why were Freedays on Amphy removed? I'd just like a little clarification as "next to no purpose" wasn't all that....self-explanatory. Well it was a little, but it didn't say specifically why
avatar
Dragonite99

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 3543
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by Former Hope on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:42 pm

Dragonite99 wrote:i dont wanna sound rude or seem like i'm defying the choices of auth here...but why were Freedays on Amphy removed? I'd just like a little clarification as "next to no purpose" wasn't all that....self-explanatory. Well it was a little, but it didn't say specifically why

It was explained fairly well in the post, really they were just removed because they were pointless and required staff to remember the days, but also opened up amphy to more troll attacks on those days. Orginally we had freedays because we didn't have a nifty bot, which meant everyday staff needed to constantly voice and devoice, the free days were used then to give staff a break. Now because we have a bot they are useless and therefor removed.
avatar
Former Hope
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Status :
Offline
Online

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by Dragonite99 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:46 pm

Former Hope wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:i dont wanna sound rude or seem like i'm defying the choices of auth here...but why were Freedays on Amphy removed? I'd just like a little clarification as "next to no purpose" wasn't all that....self-explanatory. Well it was a little, but it didn't say specifically why

It was explained fairly well in the post, really they were just removed because they were pointless and required staff to remember the days, but also opened up amphy to more troll attacks on those days. Orginally we had freedays because we didn't have a nifty bot, which meant everyday staff needed to constantly voice and devoice, the free days were used then to give staff a break. Now because we have a bot they are useless and therefor removed.

ah ok
avatar
Dragonite99

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 3543
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by bote on Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:19 pm

Keep in mind these are questions about the room, and any post that isn't about the room or is not somehow connected to PS RPing will be deleted.
avatar
bote

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 234
Join date : 2014-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:16 pm

Um. Apparently my Iphone doesn't chat/blocked for spam?

What's up with this?
avatar
PyrrhonWheatley

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by Former Hope on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Because you wouldn't believe the amount of trolls that use phones to evade and spam, there's a global command now that causes every phone on a certain network to become locked for a duration of time.
avatar
Former Hope
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Status :
Offline
Online

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:04 pm

Welp. That's gonna be a problem.

Gonna murder some trolls now. Thank you~
avatar
PyrrhonWheatley

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by Ivysnake on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:24 pm

Okay, this hasn't happened before, but what happens if the owner of an forum RP is banned? Could the RP be continued or even taken over by someone else? (I have no idea, so please bare with me)
avatar
Ivysnake

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 949
Join date : 2014-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by Articuno on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Ivysnake wrote:Okay, this hasn't happened before, but what happens if the owner of an forum RP is banned? Could the RP be continued or even taken over by someone else? (I have no idea, so please bare with me)
If this happens, you can PM the person in question on PS asking to take over their RP. In the mean time, any RPs they started will be locked.

_________________
avatar
Articuno
Room Owner
Room Owner

Status :
Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

Posts : 795
Join date : 2014-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by Ivysnake on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:32 pm

Blue Kitteh wrote:
Ivysnake wrote:Okay, this hasn't happened before, but what happens if the owner of an forum RP is banned? Could the RP be continued or even taken over by someone else? (I have no idea, so please bare with me)
If this happens, you can PM the person in question on PS asking to take over their RP. In the mean time, any RPs they started will be locked.

That's reasonable I suppose. thanks.
avatar
Ivysnake

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 949
Join date : 2014-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by evergreen lemose on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:34 pm

What is a reputation?
I've got one reputation point and I have no clue what it is
avatar
evergreen lemose

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 728
Join date : 2015-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by evergreen lemose on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Also, how do you do that thing where you have a bar saying click or something and when you click it, a message/picture pops out?
avatar
evergreen lemose

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 728
Join date : 2015-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by Dragonite99 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:22 am

swaggy dragons rule wrote:What is a reputation?
I've got one reputation point and I have no clue what it is

So you know like on witter ad Facebook and stuff there are like buttons? Well, it's the same thing but with the person not the post. If you find someone to be really nice and helpful nd stuff, you can give them a thumbs up or down, and alll the ups give them one reputation point Smile

swaggy dragons rule wrote:Also, how do you do that thing where you have a bar saying click or something and when you click it, a message/picture pops out?

tht's called a spoiler. At the grey bar at the top of where you post a message, go to the fourth section and you'll see a little notepad with a triangle on it. It'll ask if you want to title your spoiler (you don't have to) and then it will give you a code like this
Code:
[spoiler="optional title"] TEXT HERE [/spoiler]

except without the text here part :3
avatar
Dragonite99

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 3543
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by evergreen lemose on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:29 pm

Thank you!!
avatar
evergreen lemose

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 728
Join date : 2015-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum