Detectives: A MM variant.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detectives: A MM variant.

Post by Fervis on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:32 am

Hello all, Fervis here. Recently, I've done up a MMish doc that seems like a MM but isn't really a MM at the same time, hence the variant. I made this with the goal to create a rp that has the thinking concept of a MM but without the gore of a MM. Hence, I present to you, Detectives.

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TZPlzZfPLjCCcaSNZiakE6zJoo7AIbr9FrArdg0rQ1I/edit?usp=drivesdk

I will not be rolling this MM variant out so soon due to school and the fact that I'm on mobile very often. However, I do intend to start hosting it in January next year, after the major exams for me this year.

It's not perfect, so I hope that you guys can provide some constructive criticism so that I can work on and improve the doc by January. Any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. Also, at this point of time, I intend to run a few 'beta' tests of the games in the rp to test for their suitability to be run. If any of you guys are interested in helping me 'beta' test the games and mechanics do drop me a pm and we'll take it from there.

TL;DR
I've come up with a brand new MM variant to be run from January 2018. If you do have constructive criticism (which is greatly appreciated), do post it below. If you want to help me with the beta testing of some rp elements, do drop me a pm.

That's it from me now, Fervis out.
Fervis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top