Worst Nuzlocke Experience?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worst Nuzlocke Experience?

Post by Duskland on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:08 pm

What's the worst nuzlocke experience you've had?
I'd have to say probably getting half of my team swept. By a relicanth.

Last edited by Duskland on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Duskland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Nuzlocke Experience?

Post by Hack5 In Heaven on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:11 pm

Forgot shedinja had one health
lost a duskull 5 minutes after I got it
Hack5 In Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskland on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:13 pm

You forgot about when I made you name Sealeo, "Scarce."
Duskland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Penguinari of Sweg on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:15 am

In my Y nuzlocke, the squirtle I had just obtained was instantly killed in the first trainer battle I used it in. That nuzlocke-ending kadabra outside Lumiose is the worst.
The Penguinari of Sweg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Septette on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:38 pm

I once lost my save file on an Emerald nuzlocke and had to restart it...

... And I forgot what my starter was, too. >.>

Also, I maaay have lost my Black cart I planned on Nuzlocking...
Septette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_Zelda on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:03 pm

I was playing Pokemon Rejuvenation (a fangame). I had a Speed Boost Combusken and a Purrloin I was running around the first town grinding levels on trainers. I found a trainer in one of the apartment buildings. I fought them and lost, due to them having a level 80 Alakazam and Machamp. Rip Roy and Vincent, never forget.
Princess_Zelda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Aesir on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:43 am

Prepare yourselves:

Gen 1:

-Performing a Twitch Plays Pokemon and accidentally digging myself out of the Rocket Hideout while trying to use an item.

-After getting through all of Red game with one death, having to bs my way through the Champion's Alakazam and still losing half my team.

-Fighting Mewtwo after while being 20 levels under, and having to use Seadra for Surf due to Nidoking dying in the above fight.

-Doing a randomizer and ending up fighting no less than 15 Zapdos prior to reaching Cerulean City, where Misty swept me with Mewtwo.

-Nuzlocking Yellow. The entirety.

Gen 2:

-Losing a Pokemon (Zubat) embarrassingly early to a Magikarp.

-Having the bright idea to rely on Togepi's Metronome against the Rockets in Slowpoke Well. Well, it survived one battle at least.

-Losing my Graveler because I, for reasons still unknown, kept it in against the rival's Meganium.

-Not paying attention and losing my Kadabra to Pryce's Piloswine because I was spamming ThunderPunch.

-The entire trip to Cianwood. I can never find that city.

Best experience: Getting through the whole game after Pryce with no deaths save Red. This includes Clair and all Kanto Gym Leaders, and beating Red while only losing 2 Pokemon despite being 20 levels under was very fun.

Gen 3:

-Let's not discuss the disgusting thing that was my Gym Battle with Flannery the first time I tried Ruby.

-Or the fight with Wattson when I did a monodark play of Emerald.

-My first successful play of Emerald was only 5 deaths, but every single one was due to a stupid mistake.

-In particular, I lost Altaria due to being reluctant to switch out against Wallace's Ludicolo (his last Pokemon at that point) and missing with Fly due to Double Team. I then sent in Mightyena, as opposed to Sceptile, who could outspeed and KO with Aerial Ace. Had Mightyena use Return. Naturally, it missed and the following Surf from Ludicolo was a critical hit.

Gen 4:

-Everything.

-No, really. There were fifteen deaths.

-My final team: Infernape and nothing else.

-This was during my 11th attempt of Platinum, and it is my only successful one to date.

-Most notable fail is losing the entire team to Cyrus's critlord confusion hax Crobat.

Gen 5:

-Losing Herdier in Black to Elesa's Zebstrika, only because Spark was a critical hit. Both Krokorok and Boldore had taken unexpectedly strong hits already and it was Watchog of all things that defeated it.

-Losing Ducklett. Caught at level 23. Died at level 23. Survived 0 battles.

-Losing Scraggy when it was close to evolving because of an opposing Trainer's Woobat. Attract's a pain, crit Air Slash with flinch makes it worse.

-Deciding I'd train everything I had simultaneously, then getting a level 17 Stunfisk in Iccirus. Still level grinded that thing, but it never saw use after.

-Losing Gothitelle to Marshal, who's normally no struggle for me. And it wasn't to any of the dark moves he has available. It was to Stone Edge.

-I'm doing White Two right now. I won't get far and here's why: The second rival battle is coming up. He has a Tepig. I have a Sewaddle and Snivy. Unless I get Psyduck or something in Floccesy Ranch, this is finished.

Gen 7:

-Deciding to try a blind Nuzlocke when I first got sun. Ilima's Technician Smeargle quickly put a stop to that.
Fenrir Aesir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:50 pm

Probably having a really awesome team in my Moon nuzlocke, ready to take on the Totem Lurantis with my Toucannon. Unfortunately its stupid Solar Blade resulted in my entire team dying.

ff7 is a good game
Sabre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Aesir on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:29 pm

Sabre wrote:Probably having a really awesome team in my Moon nuzlocke, ready to take on the Totem Lurantis with my Toucannon. Unfortunately its stupid Solar Blade resulted in my entire team dying.
Some day I am going to Nuzlocke Sun, and there are four things that I expect to wreck everything. Ilima's Smeargle is one, Dexio's Espeon is a second, Lusamine could honestly be a problem depending on my team. But that Totem Lurantis, if it summons Castform-for that matter even if it doesn't summon Castform-is a Whitney-level nightmare.
Fenrir Aesir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProwlerBC on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:52 am

I have none,but saddest nuzlocke death X,the shadow lugia ttar's alpha sapphire nuzlocke.and uqwertybro.you will be missed
ProwlerBC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top