Coral Blue #2 (Toxapex) (F) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes

Toxapex is a great defensive Pokemon with a pretty decent type in Water and my signature wall, able to eat up hits from a variety of threats that would otherwise scare off the rest of my team. Scald keeps checks on physical Pokemon, while Haze shuts down setup sweepers. Recover allows for more staying power, and Toxic Spikes ensures the spread of status.

Master Belch (Muk-Alola) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Shadow Sneak

Alolan Muk is a fantastic trapper since it forces a lot of switches and is my go-to switch for the threatening Psychic type. Pursuit is a given, since Muk is a trapper, Knock Off is a classic move that gets STAB and very good utility, Poison Jab is a good STAB move with a very high Poison chance thanks to Poison Jab, and Shadow Sneak ensures I have priority, which is important for a type that lacks speed bar Crobat.

Eva-01 (Nidoking) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Taunt

Nidoking is an effective sweeper for Poison and blocks Electric moves for Toxapex and Crobat. Sludge Wave is STAB, and with Sheer Force and Life Orb, does massive amounts of damage to anything that isn't Steel. Earth Power is similar, but can hit things that would otherwise ignore Sludge Wave. Ice Beam is great coverage especially for the Ground type. Taunt shuts down walls and other sweepers that would be dangerous for Nidoking.

Shoe (Crobat) (M) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Defog
- Roost
- U-turn

Crobat is arguably Poison's best pivot and provides another source of important Ground immunities. Brave Bird is powerful STAB that has an effect which can be mitigated by Roost. Defog gets rid of pesky hazards which can be a nuisance for the team, and Roost does what I mentioned earlier plus is good recovery. U-turn allows Crobat to be a pivot.

Dying (Weezing) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Bomb
- Flamethrower
- Pain Split

Weezing is a fantastic counter to physical attackers which builds on the defensive core of Toxapex and Muk. Will-o-Wisp shuts down physical attackers, Sludge Bomb is good for STAB and damage, and Flamethrower is mainly there to scare off Steel types. Pain Split provides Weezing with a recovery option, plus increases its staying power.

Lightbulb (Venusaur) (M) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 156 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed

Venusaur is a phenomenal tank that helps cripple opposing teams. Giga Drain is powerful and supports Venusaur's tankiness. Sludge Bomb is powerful and can get Poison off on opponents. Synthesis is important as it allows Venusaur to heal, and Leech Seed is the cornerstone of the set, forcing switches, healing Venusaur and hurting the opponent.

The idea for this team is to spread status and defensively check top threats. My win condition would be the biggest threats being eliminated so that Venusaur, Muk and Nidoking can clean up.

ff7 is a good game
Sabre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top