Chaotic|Nonsense - Looking for RolePlayers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaotic|Nonsense - Looking for RolePlayers

Post by Onlooker John on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Hello! I have made an RP, by the name of Chaotic|Nonsense, Named after the Webnovel of the same name, and which I am the author of.

As the Title says, I am looking for RolePlayers, with an alright amount of roleplaying experience. Some things of Important Note, 1. This is more about Roleplaying, and less about just battles, the battles are a part, but not the only thing. 2. Not only are Stats used outside of battle, Proper roleplaying helps more than just relying on stats, because if you don't roleplay clearly, I will "Misinterpret" what you said in a rather, unhelpful way. 3. I cannot say this enoughm IT IS ABOUT MORE THAN THE STATS. 4. Joining is pretty much the same as it says on the doc. Also please, try to be creative.

Here is the Doc. Read it Closely. Here, Read this.

I will only Consider Joins Formatted in the following way, and Posted as Replies to this Topic:

PS Showdown Name:
OC Name:
OC Age: Minimum age 12
OC Gender: Keep it Real, as in, Biological.
Stat Spread: The Two formats I will accept are Adding in Order, or adding with labels, with S(a) total at the end of both. These would be represented as either (0,120,0,40,0,15,0,0,9000) or the same spread would be shown as T(o):120, R:40, U:15, S(a) 9000.
Item: Any Item at all aside from the default Items you start with. I need the Name, Description, and Effects of the Item.
Skills/Spells and Passive: ONE Custom Skill/Spell, as well as ONE Passive. I encourage thinking outside the box and general uniqueness with these. I also need Name, Description, and effects of these.

That's all. Do remember, be creative, and If I both consider you for entry, but find something overpowered, I'll talk with you about nerfing it, then if you find the nerf okay, I might add you. There are only 3 open slots as of now, 1 Slot Reserved for a particularly Trusted Rp'er, and 1 Slot Reserved for a member of Staff. If I add you, I will both Reply and send a PM Via the Forums to let you know, and when all people are added, I will post the time this is hosted after reserving it.

Last edited by Onlooker John on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

Onlooker John

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chaotic|Nonsense - Looking for RolePlayers

Post by PixelKirby on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:44 am

I'm joining- have already joined the RP, but ye, Prisyla is in.
PixelKirby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Onlooker John on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Welcome in. Other Posters do note, I am making an exception to the Application because Pixel has been exceptionally helpful, and already has a character.

Onlooker John

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinselvan on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:41 am

Light, 20/20/30/25/20/20/20/20, (in the order of the doc)

__Light of ruin__ "the gods have been kind on her, but not in a way she wants, every time she is hit, someone is healed, . they may be the enemy or the foe, i know not"

__heal for the gods__ "Healing call from the gods, As heavenly light baths the arena, all allies are healed, and feel lighter."

__The staff of distrust__ "Gods, may or may not be real, but she hears voices, the only way she is still sane, is because of her staff. it can project any bad thoughts into dark energy, firing them at the enemy"
Kevinselvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:51 am

PS Showdown Name: CaveHamsterCubone
OC Name: Redd
OC Age: 30
OC Gender: Male
Stat Spread: 1.5.100.1.20.50.1.1.9000
Item: A sword with a blade sticking out of both ends of the hilt. Built more for slashing than stabbing.
Skills/Spells and Passive:
Skill : Corpse Detonator : Redd can explode any and all dead bodies in a big ball of fire and explosive force. The only range limit is if he can see it. He isn't affected by his own explosions, but you can remove that last part if you want.
Passive : Whenever, within line of sight of Redd still, someone dies their body flings itself at the nearest enemy.

So, I have a question. I read the doc, but still, 'Item : Any Item at all aside from the default Items you start with. I need the Name, Description, and Effects of the Item.' Was this supposed to be special? What are the default items I start with? Other than that this is quite interesting. If it's there, and I'm just blind, I apologise, but I couldn't find that anywhere on the doc.
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Onlooker John on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Cave_Hamster_Cubone I can understand a touch of confusion. Yes, the item is unique, so go ahead with that. Also, I might warn you, 5 T(o) is barely anything, so be careful.

Edit: Oh yeah, and you're in light. Enjoy. I'll be scheduling it to start running soon, Main post will be edited to reflect that.

Onlooker John

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top