[RMT] Rain Flying

Go down

Do I replace Thundurus with Thundurus-T?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 4

[RMT] Rain Flying

Post by Enchidio on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:26 pm

The return of a great, amazing, turbotastic meme: Rain flying. It was bad in gen 6, but now that there's a flying type Pokemon that can summon the rain, its chance of losing to opposing teams went from 100% to 99%. This team donates to the fucking children. Note that the descriptions of these Pokemon get pretty long. Without further ado, here is the amazing team.

Johnny Killshit (Pelipper) (M) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Drizzle  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD  
Bold Nature  
- Scald  
- Defog  
- Roost  
- U-turn  

FLYING BIRD:
The reason I considered remaking this team in generation 7. The fact that Pelipper summons the rain in gen 7 is amazing to it, and it's part sflying type, too, so I'm able to use it. Scald is the main attacking move. It destroys stall Pokemon with its burn when I can't really go into anything else like Alolan Muk, Klefki, Chansey (though it won't do much damage), and more, even when it's coming from Pelipper's eh special attack. It's also the only move Pelipper has to attack. The burn chance also beats setup sweepers like Mimikyu and Scizor, though if the Pokemon is a mon that only needs one turn to setup like Azumarill, it REALLY has to rely on luck to get that burn. Defog was chosen over the other usual choice (Hurricane) because of flying's weakness to Stealth Rock, which every Pokemon but Skarmory is weak to. U-Turn is for obvious reasons, to evade Pokemon or to pivot. Usually I'll be switching out, but if Pelipper is faster than a mon (which is unlikely due to Pelipper's low speed, but still happens), U-Turn is used to scout. Roost is used to heal from things like hazard damage, enemy attacks, and more. I chose a physically defensive spread because most rock attacks are physical and it can try to take a hit, and it'll be killed from any electric type attack anyway. Plus, then it can easily switch into Pokemon like Azumarill, Weavile, Darmanitan, and more. Here are some calcs to showcase physical Pelipper's bulk, and show that it's no slouch, either.

Calcs:
Against Scizor
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Scizor Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 134-159 (41.3 - 49%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Scizor Bug Bite vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 101-120 (31.1 - 37%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
+4 252+ Atk Life Orb Scizor Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 201-237 (62 - 73.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Pelipper Scald vs. 248 HP / 252 SpD Scizor in Rain: 114-135 (33.2 - 39.3%) -- 14.1% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Pelipper Scald vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Scizor in Rain: 150-177 (53.3 - 62.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Against Mimikyu
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Mimikyu Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 214-253 (66 - 78%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Mimikyu Shadow Claw vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 168-199 (51.8 - 61.4%) -- 94.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Pelipper Scald vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mimikyu in Rain: 118-141 (47 - 56.1%) -- 78.5% chance to 2HKO
+4 252 Atk Life Orb Mimikyu Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 320-378 (98.7 - 116.6%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
+4 252 Atk Life Orb Mimikyu Shadow Claw vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 251-296 (77.4 - 91.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Mimikyu would kick Pelipper's ass, but especially if the Mimikyu user gets greedy, Pelipper can withstand a hit to Scald it and then get out, and maybe even burn. This is only if Pelipper has to stay in.

Against Infernape
252 Atk Life Orb Infernape Thunder Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 265-312 (81.7 - 96.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Life Orb Infernape Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 78-94 (24 - 29%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Life Orb Infernape Grass Knot (60 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Pelipper: 97-116 (29.9 - 35.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Life Orb Infernape Gunk Shot vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 105-125 (32.4 - 38.5%) -- 3.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Pelipper Scald vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Infernape in Rain: 330-390 (112.6 - 133.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
What I find most impressive is that Pelipper can withstand a Thunder Punch from non-attack boosted Infernape. Pelipper can withstand a x4 attack from Infernape if it has good physical defense. It can then just retaliate right back with a Scald and kill.

Against Terrakion
252 Atk Terrakion Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 236-278 (72.8 - 85.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Terrakion Rock Slide vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 176-210 (54.3 - 64.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Pelipper Scald vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Terrakion in Rain: 272-324 (84.2 - 100.3%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
Though there is a low chance of Scald KOing, it can still take a Stone Edge and severely lower Terrakion's HP. Though this team in general is fucked by rock it still holds up against fighting.

Against Darmanitan
252 Atk Darmanitan Rock Slide vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 124-148 (38.2 - 45.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Darmanitan Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper in Rain: 37-44 (11.4 - 13.5%) -- possibly the worst move ever
252+ Atk Choice Band Darmanitan Rock Slide vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 204-242 (62.9 - 74.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Pelipper Scald vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Darmanitan in Rain: 398-470 (113.3 - 133.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Pelipper can switch into any of Darmanitan's moves (unless it's Adamant, uses Choice Band, AND uses Rock Slide, though CB is not a set usually used), and hit with a Scald back without dying, assuming Pelipper isn't critted.

urmum is legend slot (Thundurus) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Prankster  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def  
- Hidden Power [Ice]  
- Thunder  
- Nasty Plot  
- Focus Blast  

ELECTRIC SHIT:
Meet Thundurus, my legend slot and the strongest special attacker on the team. Now, you may be asking: Why not Thundurus-T? I chose this thing for two reasons, with the first being its higher speed. Though it's just a +10 boost, that boost allows it to outspeed enemies Thundurus-T can't and would otherwise fall to Pokemon like Terrakion, Garchomp, Keldeo, and then retaliate back with a hard attack. Though the difference in damage is noticeable, regular Thundurus still does well. The second reason is because of Prankster, which allows it to possibly use a Nasty Plot before Taunt, which is nice. Thunder is an obvious choice as it is Thundurus's best STAB move. Thunderbolt seems like a decent replacement if you want that, but I mean, we're already taking risks trying to make a rain flying team, so I might as well take a few more risks. Hidden Power Ice creates pseudo-BoltBeam and takes down Garchomp, Gliscor, Hippowdon, and more. Focus Blast hits steels and takes down Tyranitar (a huge threat to this team), Cradily, and any steel type, really. Nasty Plot is to abuse Prankster and to heighten this thing's special attack so that it can KO almost every normal Pokemon at just +2. The EVs are pretty standard for this set. Special attack and speed, with a Timid nature to increase speed, a 0 Atk IV to make Foul Play weaker, and 30 Def IVs because Hidden Power affects that.

Big DeeNite (Dragonite) (M) @ Lum Berry  
Ability: Multiscale  
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA  
Mild Nature  
- Dragon Claw  
- Hurricane  
- Thunder  
- Surf  

IM A MEME:
Dragonite. You may be asking, why does this have such a weird set? The answer is to surprise the opponent and make the most out of rain. Dragon Claw is just in case it should be used. It's an option if rain isn't up, and even when the SpA is higher, it's still good. It also temporarily hides the surprise. However, when necessary, I unleash the special attacks this thing has to unleash hell onto the opponent. Hurricane never misses in the rain and is this thing's main move due to the fact that it gains STAB on it and it always hits (unless there's rain of course). It takes out Pokemon like Volcarona, the Musketeers, fighting type Pokemon, Ludicolo, and others. Thunder is the other move, as it takes out Pokemon that Dragonite would otherwise lose to or have a hard time against, like Azumarill, Rotom-W (though it doesn't win 100%, it has a chance and it can weaken it), Skarmory (it becomes useless otherwise), and other flying type/water type Pokemon. Surf is to make use of the rain and kill ground types and rock types, but it won't be used much, and it doesn't kill some rock types like Tyranitar under sand. Unlike the other three moves, though, it's special and always hits, which is nice. The EVs gives it nice bulk and the SpA needed. I chose Mild because it increases special attack. As for -def over -spd, just chose it randomly. I chose a Lum Berry to maybe trick the opponent into thinking it's DDance, and also, it takes care of status, which can hinder Dragonite greatly otherwise, especially para. Though this set wastes Dragonite's 130 attack, it should still be feared.
Calcs:
Against Volcarona
252+ SpA Dragonite Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Volcarona: 314-372 (100.9 - 119.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Dragonite Hurricane vs. +1 0 HP / 4 SpD Volcarona: 210-248 (67.5 - 79.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Dragonite Hurricane vs. +2 0 HP / 4 SpD Volcarona: 158-188 (50.8 - 60.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Against Ludicolo
252+ SpA Dragonite Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Ludicolo: 326-386 (108.3 - 128.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Ludicolo Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 221-260 (68.4 - 80.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Ludicolo isn't fully countered by Dragonite, though, and if Dragonite wants to beat it, it must be at full health.

Against Azumarill
+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Multiscale Dragonite in Rain: 138-163 (42.7 - 50.4%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO
+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Multiscale Dragonite: 829-976 (256.6 - 302.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Dragonite: 184-217 (56.9 - 67.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Dragonite Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Azumarill: 264-312 (77.1 - 91.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Thunder doesn't KO full HP Azu... but it KOs half HP. If Azumarill sets up BDrum and takes some prior damage, Dragonite can beat it. This basically always wins if it's against Sitrus Berry Azumarill, but Normalium Z is a different situation.

Against Rotom-W
252+ SpA Dragonite Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-Wash: 104-123 (42.9 - 50.8%) -- 3.1% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Rotom-Wash Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite in Rain: 116-137 (35.9 - 42.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Rotom-Wash Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite: 224-268 (69.3 - 82.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Rotom-Wash Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 112-134 (34.6 - 41.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
4 Atk Dragonite Dragon Claw vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Rotom-Wash: 105-124 (43.3 - 51.2%) -- 5.9% chance to 2HKO
What got me is that Dragon Claw actually does more than Thunder. Just realized that while calcing.
252 SpA Rotom-Wash Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite: 127-150 (39.3 - 46.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ SpA Dragonite Thunder vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Wash: 103-122 (33.8 - 40.1%) -- 33.6% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Rotom-Wash Volt Switch vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite: 79-94 (24.4 - 29.1%) -- 99.8% chance to 4HKO
How it does against defensive is worse, but it can still weaken it so another team member like Thundurus or Yanmega can take it out.

Gayarados (Gyarados) (M) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Intimidate  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Bounce  
- Waterfall  
- Dragon Dance  
- Ice Fang  

DRAGON TYPE MEGA WHEN?:
Gyarados, literally the only physical attacker on this team, unless you count Skarmory and Pelipper. This is the DDancer, no memes here, just a plain old Dragon Dance Gyarados set. This is pretty self-explanatory, but forum rules say I have to, so I'll explain my choices. Dragon Dance is obvious, as that's what the set is centered around. Waterfall is the main STAB and it's boosted under rain, while Bounce is the secondary STAB and can be used if it's super effective, I gotta evade a move like Shadow Force or rely on the para chance. Ice Fang can be used over Earthquake, and I'm thinking about replacing it, but for now, Ice Fang is the move that beats dragon types and grass types when Bounce can't be used.
The EVs are pretty generic for such an offensive set, and Adamant is used because I don't care about speed unless I'm DDancing, and Gyarados could use some extra power. Flyinium Z is to give Bounce even more power, and it can be used in case I can't afford to charge the move.

Crap, Mega Evolve! (Yanmega) (F) @ Choice Specs  
Ability: Tinted Lens  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Ancient Power  
- Bug Buzz  
- Air Slash  
- Giga Drain  

I HATE BUGS:
Yanmega. This is yet another meme, but then again, I'm trying rain flying, so might as well meme it up as much as possible.I chose the Specs Tinted Lens set over Speed Boost for immediate power. Yanemga's STABs are not great, so Tinted Lens is an amazing ability to fuck some Pokemon up. People will be expecting Speed Boost, so this may surprise them when they switch into a mon that they think can take an attack, too.
Bug Buzz and Air Slash are STABs. Giga Drain takes care of any waters that Bug Buzz and Air Slash cannot, and Ancient Power is because I didn't know what the hell to put. It has a small chance of boosting stats, so I guess if it was in trouble, it could use Ancient Power to try to get that boost, but it'll almost never be used. Its EVs are pretty reasonable for such a Pokemon. It needs the speed, and Timid is for that speed boost, as Yanmega already has average speed without Speed Boost, and plus, its special attack is already being boosted by Specs.
Calcs:
Against Rotom-W
252 SpA Choice Specs Yanmega Giga Drain vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-Wash: 214-252 (70.6 - 83.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Rotom-Wash Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Yanmega: 444-524 (141.8 - 167.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Rotom-Wash Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Yanmega: 662-782 (211.5 - 249.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Loses against Rotom-Wash, but it can lower defensive and specs Rotom-Wash enough so that another enemy can beat it.

Against Tyranitar
252 SpA Choice Specs Yanmega Bug Buzz vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar: 408-480 (119.2 - 140.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Yanmega Bug Buzz vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 270-320 (78.9 - 93.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
It beats Tyranitar if sand isn't set up, but if it is, it can only weaken it, and loses to scarf Tyranitar.
252 SpA Choice Specs Yanmega Bug Buzz vs. 252 HP / 176 SpD Assault Vest Muk-Alola: 115-136 (27.7 - 32.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

Against Alolan Muk
252 SpA Choice Specs Yanmega Bug Buzz vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Muk-Alola: 108-127 (26 - 30.6%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
4 Atk Muk-Alola Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Yanmega: 124-147 (39.6 - 46.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
4 Atk Muk-Alola Poison Jab vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Yanmega: 102-121 (32.5 - 38.6%) -- 99% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Yanmega Bug Buzz vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Muk-Alola: 108-127 (26 - 30.6%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
Can land three hits if Muk is Assault Vest. If not,
252 SpA Choice Specs Yanmega Bug Buzz vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Muk-Alola: 160-190 (38.6 - 45.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Three hits should be able to beat Muk-Alola.

FUCK YALLS (Skarmory) (M) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Sturdy  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe  
Impish Nature  
- Brave Bird  
- Roost  
- Stealth Rock  
- Whirlwind

STEEL BIRD THING:
The final Pokemon: Skarmory. This is the other physical bulk, and can set rocks, which is nice. Stealth Rock sets up rocks on the opponent's side, which is very useful, considering some of these Pokemon -cough cough- Dragonite and Yanmega -cough cough- need the extra oomph. Whirlwind phazes away setup sweepers. It can take most physical attacks so that's good. It also takes away a potentially dangerous opponent,
and makes the new opponent take some extra damage. Brave Bird is to deal some damage, and it does okay damage even with no attack EVs whatsoever, and Roost is to heal up so it can continue to set rocks or take hits just in case. I chose physically defensive Skarmory because of its 140 defense, and it'd die to most special attacks either way. Impish was chosen to further bolster its physical defense.

Threatlist
Rock: Even with all the counters, this team has a huge problem with rock, what with Tyranitar, Mega Diancie, Terrakion (though rare), Tyrantrum, and other Pokemon existing, water has a hard time with rock. It has a chance, though, albeit small, with Gyarados if it manages to set up, and that's hoping there's nothing faster than it, or hoping there's no Lycanroc-Midday.
Water: Yes, the team that mastered rain can beat this rain team. Most Pokemon have Ice Beam, and they have Swift Swim, which means that everything outspeeds them. Gyarados, Skarmory, and Pelipper can take a few hits, but that's it. Rotom-W can take care of all of them, too. Water fucks this team up, though it's still possible to win as long as Thundurus stays strong.
Ground: Though not as bad as the two above, ground can still give flying a hard time. There's weather wars, plus Excadrill, Landorus, the rare Dugtrio, and Pokemon with Stone Edge (which is pretty much a requirement for ground offensive mons that learn it) can trouble this team. Nidoking has Thunderbolt, Garchomp can use Stone Edge or just brute force with Outrage, and the rare Gravity Landorus can be very troublesome for this team. However, the matchup isn't that bad, and it's not impossible for flying to win.

This team was carefully and very handsomely made. Rate it 1-10 and tell me how I can improve it. Reshiram is only good on dragon, free my man Blaze Blaziken, Talonflame is still viable in Ubers.

Edits: Gyarados given Flyinium Z, Yanmega being replaced with Hawlucha suggested by Colonel
Hawlucha
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Thunder Punch

Last edited by Enchidio on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:12 pm; edited 4 times in total

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im an OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN DRIVER
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up with details
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RMT] Rain Flying

Post by Endurr on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:15 pm

bad matchup vs water???

well you can always count on senor basic

MANtine (Mantine) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD  
Calm Nature  
- Scald  
- Toxic  
- Defog  
- Roost
either physdef or spdef work, i think. this guy is an easy water resist and probably walls kingdra/omastar/manaphy whatever people run rain. kabutops? uhhh its definitely a viable choice for water rain i think but if you use it you're is bad because i said so!!111

MANtine (Mantine) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Swift Swim  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature  
- Scald  
- Air Slash
- Ice Beam
- Roost
this bad boy is a perfect team on your rain team, as because obviously every single rain team isn't complete without a swift swimmer! he'll shrug off attacks with ease (probably not), worsen your matchup with water, and have stronger scalds!!!!! better than pelipper tbh
(also it makes ur matchup with water slightly better but not really but who cares)

use flyinium z on gyarados, bc its good on it !!

also uhhh bad elec matchup? slap a thundy t on your team for an okay electric immunity! you might have to use a scarf on it but everyone loves scarves!

edit: 11/10 thanks for playing, gonna go get some soda should i get coke or sprite, if you use steel you're bad and lucky
Endurr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:19 pm

Goddamn Endurr Sad
Okay, but seriously... who do I replace if I want to use Mantine? This team is primarily offensive and idk if Mantine would work but I'd need to see how it goes. Swift Swim Mantine is a no, sorry my dude.
I've given Flyinium Z on Gyarados
I'm still deciding on if I wanna use Thundurus-T or Thundurus-I. Thundurus-I is being used for the speed, but scarf... hmm... I dunno. I'll just have to see. For now just vote on the poll I guess.

I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endurr on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:32 pm

muh swift swim mantine ;___;

prolly yanmega
Endurr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:40 pm

hey wahts up fellow gamers

Hawlucha
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Thunder Punch

herse a goodset that can stop them rock types from killing you and crad from absorbing your beefy surfs,,

iron ehad is so you have a flames 30% chance to kill mimikyus because they're rpers, everyone will use one in 6v6

tpunch is so you can damage... idk water teams that solely consist of gyarados and mantine. it's really good trust me

use this over skarmory hazards are for the Weak

Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:45 pm

I'll use the set over Skarmory, but Skarmory is essential to the team, so it'll be temporarily, I guess. Seems a bit weird that there's no Unburden but I'll try it, and if it's good, I'll keep it.

I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down