One More Light - Searching for Players

Go down

One More Light - Searching for Players

Post by Rikyro on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:43 pm

Alright, let's see how far I get with this crapshoot.

Anyway, um, hi. Rikyro, Scarletta, whatever you call me here...here. That was weird, but whatever. Anyway, this is a PSA (not really) for an RP I'm planning to get scheduled in RustyRP (hopefully) called One More Light.

The doc itself is very simple. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GAFysluoLbBk_S8E_BiUObIHXQbqe5OzFqlHyCdRWZo/edit?usp=sharing You should check it out. You know, no pressure. The RP, however, is extremely detailed, filled with adventure at every corner, and has a bit of a spoopy element to it. You know, because I'm weird.

To join, it's pretty simple, really. I'm not like some people who say it's simple and then post a paragraph on what you have to post. (cough cough Azael Amores lol!  jk jk ily babe). You'll only need two things to join, technically one because the other is optional.

An OC name. Like, obviously.
A Quirk. This isn't Academia, people. Quirks don't equal powers. Quirks are literally personality traits that tell your character apart. They affect literally NOTHING. (oh yeah, this is optional by the way.)

That's it! That's all you need to join this roleplay! Oh yeah, just in case, here's some frequently asked questions that I need to answer real quick.

Q: Where's the player list?
A: Due to repetitive trolling in doc chat, I've decided to move the player list to a private document. Don't worry, I'll tell you if you're in or not.

Q: When are you trying to host this in Rusty?
A: Good question. I'm thinking Saturday every week starting next week at 10:30 pm GMT. Seems late for others, and I apologize for that, but any other time I might either be working on HW or studying or something or just passed out.

As for players I currently have, these are the lads (or lassies) I know off the top of my head who are interested in joining once this is scheduled.
Aweboy
KamiLucky
mewtwo4life88
Yoshon Kuhio
Azael Amores

Apologies if I missed anyone, but that's about all I have to say. I'll see you lovely people around! Until next time!

~Scarletta

Last edited by Rikyro on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rikyro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One More Light - Searching for Players

Post by Azael Amores on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:26 am

formally confirming my join because i'm actually nice and i think you already have my join info from your two runs

also excuse me i put a decent amount of effort into my custom thank you very much
Azael Amores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StandardToast3r2 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:15 pm

I'll be joining.

OC Name: Mike
Quirk(s): kind, a vegan, smurtz(Cuz I get to live my fantasy),and loves outdoors.

Take it or leave it! (Ples take it...
StandardToast3r2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitrokid on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:09 pm

Joining
OC name:Shard

Nitrokid

View user profile

Back to top Go down