Batman goes Pink (Fairy Knight RMT)

Go down

Batman goes Pink (Fairy Knight RMT)

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:57 am

So it's me again, I just managed a team and I would like to know if it's any good at all. I am free to accept most suggestions, especially since I am practically clueless if my sets are viable and has synergy. Hope you enjoy the team in advance.

Death Bunny (Azumarill) @ Normalium Z  
Ability: Huge Power  
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Belly Drum  
- Aqua Jet  
- Knock Off  
- Play Rough  
Azumarill running Belly Drum Z is very common and undeniably good, it lets azu set up easier with more opportunities, the old that if he gets damaged to the point that Belly Drum is just useless is gone because of this set. The EVs are made to be tanky a bit, since he already has the scary jet and Azumarill's speedtier is pretty bad and it would benefit him better if he can tank a hit instead of just being a bit fast. Even if 1-2 over 6 mons would hold an item that cannot be knocked off, Knock Off is still a good item as it packs a punch even if it doesn't knock off an item.

Cancerous (Togekiss) @ Babiri Berry  
Ability: Serene Grace  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Air Slash  
- Flamethrower  
- Nasty Plot  
- Roost  
This togekiss set is a new additional to the team since the team lacked firepower overall, the idea is to be able to set up nasty plot with ease because of Togekiss' natural bulk, giving her Max Speed EVs and Timid nature makes her quite a fearsome hitter. Togekiss' coverage allows you to pick out some moves you'd want to counter Fairy's weakness and in this case, most Steel teams easily run down on Fairy Knight teams; like a bullet train pancaking anything that comes into its path (looking at you Scizor). The main problem togekiss has is being unable to tank something like a Scizor, but with a babiri berry Togekiss can tank a bullet punch then OHKO the Scizor with a Flamethrower.

White Flower (Florges-White) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Flower Veil  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD  
Calm Nature  
- Wish  
- Heal Bell  
- Defog  
- Moonblast  
Many must be wondering, why this thing over Sylveon? With togekiss having an offensive set the team lacks a hazard removal, though you can always count on enemies to defog out everything because of your screens and rocks but that isn't to happen everyday. Even though Florges is subpar compared to Sylveon, it doesn't change the fact that Florges is a compressed Sylveon and Togekiss in one pokemon and it still does well in doing its job as a cleric, wish passer and a defogger as it joins Fairy's core.

G-Klefki (Klefki) @ Light Clay  
Ability: Prankster  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD  
Bold Nature  
- Reflect  
- Foul Play  
- Light Screen  
- Thunder Wave  
I would call this thing the head of Fairy's most obnoxious core, or in this case, Conquest's most obnoxious core. Klefki is something you cannot afford to replace in a fairy knight team, other than being immune to poison and neutral to steel, this pokemon opens up various opportunities for the team. Light Screen and Reflect allows the the sweepers to set up and wreak havoc, while Thunder Wave offers speed control which the team lacks and Foul Play as the punishment against strong physical attackers that Klefki is ready to face with his EVs and Nature.

G-Clefable (Clefable) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Unaware  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD  
Bold Nature  
- Stealth Rock  
- Wish  
- Fire Blast  
- Moonblast  
Ever since the recent changed to the meta, Clefable seems weaker especially since Z-Moves offer a one-time probably OHKO hit which makes Clefable quite vulnerable, but set up sweepers are still on the run along with the (n)ew Ultra Beasts that have their Beast Boost (or their Personal Stat Moxie). Besides Babiri Togekiss and Klefki, Clefable is also able to tank a hit from many physical Steel-types and is equipped with a counter measure which is called Flamethrower. (Yes I'm still looking at you Scizor)

The Bomb (Ribombee) @ Ganlon Berry  
Ability: Shield Dust  
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA  
Bold Nature  
- Quiver Dance  
- Infestation/Roost
- Hidden Power [Ground]  
- Draining Kiss/Moonblast
This is the team's dark horse candidate and it just looks creepy as you see classic Fairy mons and this. Besides its theatrical pairing with Florges as flower and its pollinator, this mon doesn't really stand out much and is like that unknown entity in a team. With ribombee's not-so-natural bulkiness, adjustments have to be made and Ganlon Berry is a good option since it offers more defense, while Ribombee doesn't need special defense because it has Quiver Dance. HP Ground is Ribombee's only coverage move, really the best one out of the few ribombee has since it hits both Steel and Poison-types. Draining Kiss is used as a recovery move and a STAB move, though its power restraints Ribombee even with +6 SpA while Moonblast offers powerful base power but doesn't give that healing which makes Ribombee priority bait. Infestation doesn't act just as Ribombee's bug-type STAB but as its trap to those hazard set up or defoggers, and while they're trapped you can dance your way to +6 Gothitelle-style, otherwise you can also have Roost which can be paired to Moonblast so you can have your lost HP back.
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman goes Pink (Fairy Knight RMT)

Post by Sabre on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:14 pm

This team is generally good but there are some problems

1. You lose to Heatran
2. Poison screws you up and in some ways steel (but not the biggest issue)

Your one safeguard against steel is Togekiss, but that's completely nullified with Heatran absorbing Fire attacks. The best way to stop Heatran with fairy is Diancie which counts as a knight legend slot. Luckily yours haven't been filled, so what should be replaced? I say Ribombee. Ribombee acts like a gimmick in your team, and can easily be killed or toxic stalled by pokemon like by Alolan Muk which is carried on dark teams so your advantage gets screwed. Instead, it would be much better to have Diancie with Earth Power. This helps you out against Heatran. I'm not too familiar with diancie, but definitely go for EP/Moonblast/Psychic + Another move. With this you'll be covered against Poison as well

Poison for life!
OC's:
Kraljica Svinec - Naganadel
Sabre

View user profile

Back to top Go down