Guess Who's Back, Back Again...

Go down

Guess Who's Back, Back Again...

Post by Archarin on Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:26 pm

...The Real Slim Shady's back again. Tell your friends, Shady's back-

OK, I'm not Eminem. If I was I probably wouldn't be posting here. I probably wouldn't even know what the hell this place is, but I digress.

Point here is, for those of you who know me and who I haven't immediately gotten into contact with, Connor's back (Or Merlin, Altist, any of the bunch of names I go by.)

Considering the note I left on last time, though, and the events leading up to said note, I'm not expecting this news to be met with across-the-board happiness. Not exactly sunshine and rainbows, so to speak. In fact, I'm pretty sure some of you reading this hate me. Well, just know your dislike (hate is a strong word, people) is unrequited. In this house, we don't do that "hard feelings" jazz. Not anymore. I'm at worst neutral/very mildly negative on the folks I used to dislike.

That being said, some of you might notice I'm on a new account, not the old "Spade Magnes" one I've had ever since joining proper. This isn't to avoid detection, not because I got banned or anything. If I did get banned and/or wanted to avoid detection, you definitely wouldn't be reading this. The reason I'm coming back as Archarin is twofold:

First off, my main PS! username is now Archarin. Has been for a while now (though you can still find me on Unleash Rat Chaos? and New Rat City occasionally, some of my other alts less often- some things just can't be helped) and I figured that if I'm coming back, might as well do it as something fucking recognizable.

Second off, I'm coming back as Archarin because, well, I've done things as "Spade Magnes" I quite regret doing now. Things I'd like to, you know, leave behind me? And the first step to doing that is, I think, to separate myself from the old identity that did said things. You can quibble on this method how you like, it's just my opinion.

And with that being said, I know to leave where I'm not wanted, and again, owing to the circumstances under which I left last time I wouldn't be surprised if a few folks might not want me to stick around. If that's the case, I completely understand- just say the word and I'll be gone. Least I can do after all the trouble I caused last time.

Peace,
Connor

P.S.: Mods, if this belongs somewhere else, feel free to let me know. Or just move it where it belongs without informing me first, I don't really care. Your forum, after all.
Archarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess Who's Back, Back Again...

Post by Enchidio on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Welcome back to the forums and on PS! Don't worry, we'll treat you fairly, regardless of what you've done. Or at least, I will. I can't vouch for everyone (not trying be aggressive), but anyway, welcome!

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im an OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN DRIVER
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up with details
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archarin on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:31 pm

Enchidio wrote:Welcome back to the forums and on PS! Don't worry, we'll treat you fairly, regardless of what you've done. Or at least, I will. I can't vouch for everyone (not trying be aggressive), but anyway, welcome!

Appreciated fam. You've always been one of the cool ones to me.
Archarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cozy Chiaki on Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:31 pm

I don't think I've seen you around much, but welcome back to the room nonetheless.
Cozy Chiaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum