G.A.D.G.E.T. - Final Update!

Go down

G.A.D.G.E.T. - Final Update!

Post by Rikyro on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:18 pm

Okay, last one, I promise.

Riky here again, and I'm FINALLY setting things in stone with G.A.D.G.E.T. in RustyRP. Everything is set for the run scheduled tomorrow, but there is oooonee teeensy tiny little change.

To better separate the campaigns of the G.A.D.G.E.T. in main and the G.A.D.G.E.T. in RustyRP, and to not confuse the players on which campaign will be which, a brand new doc has been created, and will only be used for Rusty RP. The changes to the doc, in the terms of mechanics are as followed:

• There are now combination attacks (Gadget SYNC) in this DnD.

• Hero HP will now vary along with the Enemy HP.

Now then, with everything out of the way, let's get to the final details (and probably what should've been there for awhile).

RP Name: G.A.D.G.E.T.: Umbra Rising
Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cmjnnu18MGhUacQuMj36s7Lpn17-IMiaSCVoILQN_FM/edit?usp=sharing

Schedule Time (Hopefully): Saturdays at 3:00 PM Central Standard Time (9:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time)

Current Players: (4)
Nitrokid
Azael Amores (Crysa Konor)
ADHD Tux
Comrade Winter
(More to come, potentially, I dunno)

First run (Also Hopefully): Saturday, January 6th, 2018, (3:00 PM CST, 9:00 PM GST)

Last edited by Rikyro on Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Time was updated from 1:30 PM to 3 PM)
Rikyro

View user profile

Back to top Go down