{Conquest Suspect Test} Mega Salamence <Cancelled>

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{Conquest Suspect Test} Mega Salamence <Cancelled>

Post by Articuno on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Please read this thread if you haven't already. This thread is NOT for further discussion about Mega Salamence. This thread is solely for posting replays and making your argument ONLY. Please do not respond to others' arguments regarding Mega Salamence. However, feel free to reserve a spot if you plan on participating within the Suspect Test.

By the way, in case I forgot to mention it, let me make this clear: 

Only post replays where the battle is between two people with clear knowledge about competitive battling.

You cannot post a replay where your Megamence swept someone with a Dunsparce, Ursaring, Audino, Pyroar, Pidgeot, and Castform and say it's broken.

Similarly, do not post one where you went against a Megamence that knew Frustration, Heat Wave, Hidden Power Grass, and Shadow Claw and say it should be kept. 

You do not have to post a replay that was done in Conquest. Feel free to post replays of battles against other users outside of Conquest to make your point.

And one last thing: Make ONE single post to put all your replays in. Don't spam this thread with replays please Razz

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and participation!

Addition: Since no one really posted, I reiterated the above bold statement and am giving the test another week.

Addition 2: Since no one really posted AGAIN, I'll just wait for people to actually post. However, now, all replays must be done outside of Conquest. Because this issue is currently unresolved, Megamence will once again assume the position of being banned.

Result: No conclusion was made and so Mega Salamence will be extended the benefit of the doubt and be allowed for Warlords only.

Last edited by Blue Kitteh on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Conquest Suspect Test} Mega Salamence <Cancelled>

Post by Galom on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:38 pm

I would have loved to have participated in this suspect test, but it was honestly too hard to get that many replays in a meta like Conquest where you can't just go and get a match anytime you want.

I'll go for Flying/Dragon lord next time I see Conquest starting up and get some material.

Room Owner
Room Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoniStar on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:50 pm

I only managed to grab Flying once during the week of testing (Got Sniped every other time), hence I only managed to get one replay, it shows that Mega-Salamance can make a big comeback, in imperfect conditions, with very little boost, on a player who is not very good.

I'll post it here for those who wish to see it. It may not be enough to solidify the verdict one way or another, but it's all I had to help..

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-189240423

Yes, I made a lot of mistakes I imagine, and yes my team isn't brilliant, I quickly through together some pokes with Mega-Salamance to get a team going, so let's leave my other plays out of the picture for now... If you would all be so kind..

MoniStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Gracetail on Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Reserving a spot for when I get back onto my computer.

A Lucario in a longcoat. . .  How dangerous could he be?

Credit to Blue Kitteh for the Official Staff Banners and credit to Irraquated for the personal banner.

Lux Gracetail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:45 pm

Reserving spot: Need to find a few replays. Me and Galom will make a few, alright?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top