A not so master is here!

Go down

A not so master is here!

Post by DatTeamMaster on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:43 am

Hi, my name is Jay Hsu
I have been on PS for a year until i created an account on here on the 6th of January 2018. I am a decent roleplayer and i actually quite liked roleplaying. When i first started roleplaying, i was a bit lost. But now i am experienced and all! My most successful ever document is a Zombie Apocalypse (ZA) custom called 'Alone'. Before that was my kingdom kingderp called 'Kingdom Of Stonewall'. I am still a student so i have to go to school often for like so many months. So yeah i have little time to roleplay, but during the end of school holidays i got 4-5 weeks to be on PS and stuff. I am Taiwanese even though i speak and write english well since i moved to Australia when i was about 7, and i come back to Taiwan for the end of school holidays. I am full of ideas and i write documents, play ROBLOX, or be on PS for my free time. My PS name is DatTeamMaster (most call me DTM) and i am actually most well known for my Alone custom (or my stupidity).

Well, sorry if i make mistakes lol this is my first topic post. But i'll see ya all later, BYE!

PS Name: DatTeamMaster // Alts: DatAwesomePokemon, BackaGAIN4another, and DTM(Snorlax) // Smogon Forums Name: JayThePokemonMaster

Currently working on: MAGIC (a DnD) and trying out for a legendary position (victini).
DatTeamMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A not so master is here!

Post by Aranda Ixia on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:21 am

Sup. Welcome to the forums.
Aranda Ixia
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A not so master is here!