Fighting Lord Team

Go down

Fighting Lord Team

Post by DatTeamMaster on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:43 am

Hey, DTM here, i've been using this team a lot and i wanted to see what you guys think about it! Suggestions and all that would be nice, but be sure i could reject some of those suggestions for a reason.
Now lets start with the team. I did not put nicknames on my pokes because what's the point? It makes them ugly.
Please read the entire post before making suggestions.

Breloom @ Focus Sash  
Ability: Technician  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Spore  
- Bullet Seed  
- Mach Punch  
- Rock Tomb
Now lets get on with the lead. Breloom is one of the best leads for me because it can get rid of pokemon fast and it's technician ability just makes it better. Spore makes pokemon asleep, which grants breloom a great start. Bullet Seed is a great move able to hit 2-5 times and has STAB and Technician boost. Mach Punch equals priority and is again, boosted by stab and technician which gives it great power + priority. Rock tomb is just a GREAT coverage move for flying types which threaten the entire team, and 100% chance to lower speed on the opposing pokemon, and boosted by Technician. Focus Sash guarantees it a spore on the opponent which is great. EV's are obvious, full attack and full speed, and an extra 4 def for opposing physical attackers. Adamant nature to boost those attacks a bit, and yeah. Breloom is just overall a great lead for me, and can lure in flying types then kill them with rock tomb to get rid of them threats for this team.

Mienshao @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Reckless  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- High Jump Kick  
- U-turn  
- Stone Edge  
- Knock Off
My main scarfer, one of my favourite mon on this team and certainly a MVP in battles. Mienshao's speed equals 586 when combined with the choice scarf, which makes it outspeed LOTS of opponents. It's reckless ability makes HJK (high jump kick) 158 base power, and that's op, think of the plus STAB as well! U-turn is for some utility, and chip damage against opponents. Stone Edge for killing flying types, and Knock Off to knock off opponent's items quickly. Because stuff like Leftovers, Choice items, LB (life orb), can be annoying. Knock off also let me know if the opponent has a z-crystal. EVs are obvious again, i don't wanna explain them. Jolly nature is to give it more speed in order to reach 586 speed that gives it it's niche.

Infernape @ Choice Band  
Ability: Blaze  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Flare Blitz  
- Close Combat  
- Mach Punch
Infernape, my bander of the team. It has amazing power in combination with the Choice Band that gives it it's niche. STAB Flare Blitz plus choice band is awesome, and when infernape is low on HP that activates Blaze, think of what Flare Blitz can do than? Earthquake is to kill freaking Stakataka that's super annoying, and also other threats like Mega-Diancie. Close Combat, another great STAB move. And Mach Punch for some revenge killing. EVs are kinda same as Mienshao's, but the 4 SpD to make it last longer against Toxapex and Mantine's scald.

Toxicroak @ Poisonium Z  
Ability: Poison Touch  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Swords Dance  
- Gunk Shot  
- Drain Punch  
- Sucker Punch
Toxicroak is one of my late game sweepers, and Ghost/Fairy/Grass killer. It's poison touch is very useful when crippling walls, because it destroys 12% of their HP every turn, and is also useful against other sweepers. SD (Swords Dance) is obviously to power it up, Drain Punch for STAB and reliable recovery, Gunk Shot for great STAB and its what made me put Poisonium-Z on it. Sucker Punch is my main Ghost killer, since Fighting-types doesn't work well against it. Basically the same EVs and Nature as Infernape.

Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb  
Ability: Guts  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Mach Punch  
- Facade  
- Knock Off  
- Earthquake
Conkeldurr, another one of my late-game sweepers. It has a great amount of HP which makes it my main wall. Flame Orb + Guts is an OP set that takes Conkeldurr's attack to 500+. Mach Punch for STAB and priority, it also has a great amount of power paired with FOG (Flame Orb Guts). Facade is base 120 power that deals neutral damage against most opponents. Knock Off is to knock off the opponent's item, and to scout what their item is. Earthquake is great coverage as well. 252 HP for bulkiness, 252 Atk for maximum damage, 4 SpD against special attackers. Adamant nature to max that attack out.

Heracross @ Heracronite  
Ability: Moxie  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Close Combat  
- Pin Missile  
- Rock Blast  
- Swords Dance
Heracross is another one of my late game sweepers, actually it is my latest game sweeper. When like half of the opposing team is gone, i send it in. But sometimes i have to send it in early game because of some threats. It's bug typing is great coverage, and pin missile is a great STAB move to kill threats that the rest of my team can't kill. Rock Blast is to destroy flying opponents obviously, and SD is to boost up that attack power. The 4 HP EVs are to make it a bit more bulkier since it usually is the late game sweeper and needs to last longer than others. The rest EVs are obvious. Adamant nature, well, that is on most of my team lol.

ANNNND i'm done. I can't post replays because i am not allowed to for 7 days since i'm a new member. So sorry!
DatTeamMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down