How I Feel

Go down

How I Feel

Post by DatTeamMaster on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:47 am

Hey guys its dtm and i'm going to discuss my problems here.
I've been experiencing depression because i have no friends in real life and i am unhealthy. I came on Pokemon Showdown because of that, then i discovered the rp room which was a great discovery for me. I started loving the rp room and started making documents very quickly. I quickly understood the mechanics and all that in a few months.
But then on the inside, i never really felt welcomed. I mean, people were nice and said hi and all that, but i never really had a real friend or a spare pm box with someone. I really feel like quitting Pokemon Showdown and concentrate back on games. I really don't want to do that but i feel like doing it. When i discuss my problems on the room or on a discord server, no one really responds. In addition to this, i've had some haters in the past. They literal hate my rps and how i work, but i don't blame them, i suck. I've failed hosting a lot in the past due to connection problems and that reduced the people rping in my rps. So soon, my rps turned from 10 players to 2.
I just don't feel good and i really don't want to quit roleplaying because it is a great thing. But tbh, no one really likes me right? And no one really knows me that well.

This is a short message of how i feel. Because of this, i will be on PS less often.
Hope you understand.

-DTM
DatTeamMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How I Feel

Post by Have A Choco Bar on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:18 am

Child, c'mere. I apologize for everything I might've ever done to you, and I hope you can forgive me for anything I might have done. If you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me, but you might not want to, considering the slight fall out that we had. I apologize for that too, it was my fault that I didn't see that what I said could hurt you, and I did a goof. Sorry.

I want you to know that I do like you, in a strictly platonic way, and that I think you're a great host, and that I don't want you to quit roleplaying, or PS! in general, as most of the community here is great, you just gotta get to know most of them.

Anyways, if you're reading this, have a great day and rest of your life. I'm sure it'll get better for you. Good luck in the meantime.
Have A Choco Bar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DatTeamMaster on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:56 am

Awww thanks hacb that made me feel better seems like you're my only friend.
DatTeamMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Have A Choco Bar on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:06 am

No problem dude, but as I said, I'm sure you have plenty unmade friends (in PMs on PS!). Just get to know the room more, and they're bound to come out of hiding.
Have A Choco Bar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:17 pm

Hey man, I know how it feels to not have friends in real life and to be disliked online. It sucks, but there's always going to be someone who's there for you. If you need someone, I'm always here. And if there's anyone who's RP hating, just know that's against the rules, so I'm here for that, too.

As for a lack of people joining your RPs, try running it in Rusty. Maybe then you'll find your participants. Never give up on hosting. There are times I've tried to give up on it because my RPs had little joiners and was hated on by many, but I never did, and now I get a good amount of joiners whenever I run an RP, with me once running a 20-person RP in Rusty (never doing that again but still).

I'll be there if you need a friend, and if you ever need help on an RP, if I have the time, I'll try to help with it if you'd like (though I rarely have the chance to do so nowadays sadly). Never feel as if you're alone, because at least one person is going to be there for you man

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im an OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN DRIVER
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up with details
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down