Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol]

Go down

Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] Empty Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol]

Post by Candiies on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:26 am

i closed the server because it was stressful thanks to way i hosted it lol

sup! i've made a discord server for my custom Horns (a high-fantasy RP based in the world Aazeurin, the homeland of demons and also probably oppressed by its queen), and the activity's starting to dwindle

for anyone that doesn't know what horns is (the vast majority of you, probably), here's the link to its document link

hopefully you might be interested-- the rp need a lot of people with different stories linked together for me to let the lore shine, so please give it a chance! if it's not your fancy, you can always leave or not make a character

discord invite link: https://discord.gg/5Nktzxk

Last edited by Candiies on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

my art blog lmao
Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] 96S5iqS

Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] Tumblr_ondny7Vh4u1w3tfm5o1_250Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] Tumblr_onfsy92ctO1w3tfm5o1_250Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] Tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] Tumblr_onyg2sKRA61w3tfm5o1_250Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] Tumblr_onsh6omWW11w3tfm5o1_250Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] Tumblr_onwrezwiGA1w3tfm5o1_250
Candiies
Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] Empty Re: Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol]

Post by Have A Choco Bar on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:02 pm

I'd like to join! I was really interested when you revived it that one time, since I wasn't around for its debut, but if you will, I'll take an invite to that Discord!
Have A Choco Bar
Have A Choco Bar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:21 pm

bumping for edit and added invite link!

my art blog lmao
Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] 96S5iqS

Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] Tumblr_ondny7Vh4u1w3tfm5o1_250Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] Tumblr_onfsy92ctO1w3tfm5o1_250Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] Tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] Tumblr_onyg2sKRA61w3tfm5o1_250Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] Tumblr_onsh6omWW11w3tfm5o1_250Horns: Discord Edition [nvm lol] Tumblr_onwrezwiGA1w3tfm5o1_250
Candiies
Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down