Preview my OC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Preview my OC?

Post by chezdragonofepicness on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:01 pm

Name: Rex

Species: Salamence

Personality traits: Powerful, Calm, Wise, Mysterious.

Fears: Fairies, Galvantulas.

Backstory: He was born into a clan of Dragon types, He grew up very social, Until one day on his Father was captured by a hunter named J, and now Rex was forced into being clan leader, he gave up the position so he could travel the world, Now he lives in wherever he finds himself,

I would appreciate the support, advice, etc

And a gijinka, just for the hell of it
chezdragonofepicness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preview my OC?

Post by Galom on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Okay. Your OC here seems alright, but I have a few concerns about it. I hate to say it, but the backstory about his father being captured is extremely typical, so I don't feel that you're really going to interest anyone when you tell it. Secondly, this really worries me:
chezdragonofepicness wrote:Personality traits: Powerful, Calm, Wise, Mysterious.
It is concerning that you didn't even list a single "negative" characteristic of your OC. Having an OC without flaws makes them a Gary Stu, pretty much the epitome of a bad character. I'm not saying your character is like this, but the way your bio presents his characteristics, it's a bit concerning. Don't be afraid to give your OC some flaws, like awkward or annoying tendencies or something. They actually make your character much more interesting both for you to RP as, and for other people RPing with you.

The bio could also do with some more meat and history, as right now, it's pretty skimpy. I don't really understand a whole lot about your OC, which is not how you want to feel after reading a biography.

Room Owner
Room Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chezdragonofepicness on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:47 pm

Ahw crap, How could I forget to do this?
My bad.
Time to get working I guess
chezdragonofepicness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top