Sorry...

Go down

Sorry...

Post by DatTeamMaster on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:45 am

Uh hey guys. If you clicked on this, prepare for bad news... Or if it is bad new to you. But im announcing something:
I am officially leaving PSRP room...
Not sure if this makes any difference to you guys... But yeah i just wanted to throw this out here.
Why i am leaving PSRP and quit roleplaying? Because i just can't do anything on there. No matter how much i host, people say i'm too bad. I mostly don't like most rps and i just can't seem to DO anything on there. The more i go on there, the more arguments, haters, and all those bad things i have. I just can't do anything on there. I suck at roleplaying. And im also having depression so yeah i can't take the negative comments anymore. So for my health. I am officially leaving this room. Hope you all understand. You might see me rarely on the PSRP room, but i mostly won't do anything there besides from being idle or chatting for no reason. The amount of haters i get just makes me HATE rping. So yeah i'm out. This won't make a difference to you guys... Don't worry more people will come on and replace me.
Some people i'd like the appreciate:
Have A Choco Bar
Rikyro
ADHD-Tux
LargeJellopy
Shulki
And others i can't remember.

Well, this is my last word: bye.
DatTeamMaster
DatTeamMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry...

Post by Have A Choco Bar on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:18 am

Well, at least we'll still see you around. Sometimes, a break is necessary for things like this. But if you decide not to come back, we can talk, if you wish.

I'm gonna skip the tangent I was going to go on, and just say that my point from the other post still stands. Don't think you're alone, when there are literally seven billion people on this planet. There's bound to be a friend there for you.

Goodbye, friendo. Hope to see you soon.
Have A Choco Bar
Have A Choco Bar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:45 pm

You'll be missed man. I hope we see each other again soon, but 'til then.

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im an OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN DRIVER
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up with details
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content