Anon endpolls at or not ay

Go down

Anon endpolls at or not ay

Post by Kevinselvan on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:26 pm

I've seen endpolls have the name of the endpoller. But sometimes I see it without them. So a final question
Are anonymous endpolls banned or not?
If they are can you tell the reason, because if your in a bad rp and you want to end it, but you don't wanna be a jersey to go ep it, it feels bad
Kevinselvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anon endpolls at or not ay

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:56 am

Anonymous endpolls are okay only with some staff, it is their discretion if they want to hide the user's name or if the user requested it and they will grant it. Anonymous endpolls existed because people sometimes fear that they might have to face an angry mob after the RP ends, which in my opinion is pretty justified but it really depends. If you have a legitimate reason that is logical and undeniable, like the chat getting out of hand or no one actually RPing despite the number of players, I think you don't have to cower in hiding when requesting end rp polls. But remember to first assess the RP before you actually request an end rp poll and if your request is really in reason. Remember that an Anonymous End RP Poll is no reason to be rude to both the host and the roleplayers.
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down