bye bye bye

Go down

bye bye bye

Post by Lizie on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:31 pm

this year has brought a lot of new things in my life and im busy between it all, so i haven't been on showdown a lot. i think my activitiy's been sooo pathetic since february and ive maybe spent a total of 10 mins in the last 3 months online but thats not important. i had a good run. i've met a lot of nice people here and im happy i can leave on a nice note. if im honest i'm not sure when i resigned but its kinda sorta official today. 3 years is a hella long time and its time for me to go. thank u to lekanne (lov of my life), and the very nice people who have befriended me. thank u for existing, regardless of whether we've talked or not, and i hope writing stays a part of your life.

i will be active on discord and if u got my tag then u got my tag
bye Smile

i love u lekanne, koki, penny, chron, espurr, phys, lj, mono, endurr, enchi, vlazzah, blue, berry, xck, mighty, madman, cru, psycho, cirno, eri, hydre, iot, mat, illy, sabre, wanted, trick and if i forgot u im sorry i still love u
Lizie
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bye bye bye

Post by Lawful Evil on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:46 pm

we will miss u<3 good luck!
Lawful Evil
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:40 pm

Lizie, I'm not gonna lie, you're one of the coolest homo sapiens I've met. Your kindness and respect towards me and others isn't gonna be forgotten. I'm gonna miss you (then again I have your Discord so). I wish you good luck in what comes to you in the future.

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im an OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN DRIVER
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up with details
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down