The end of Pokemon Showdown Roleplaying Room

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: The end of Pokemon Showdown Roleplaying Room

Post by Koki on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:43 am

Yep. It's me again. That one lazy ass ex-driver. Here are my two cents, take them or leave them. As stated many years ago, all good things must end. Now whether or not PSRP was good is up to personal opinion, but I will say this; I have cut myself on many thorns in this place, but I have always found a rose at the end. The people I've met and the memories I have experienced are something I will never ever hope to forget. I will thank this room for allowing me to improve my writing ability and creative outlook. And while I'm sad to see this go, deep down in my heart, this is not the end, merely one chapter finished while a new one is about to take hold. Until that chapter is comes around, I'll lurking somewhere, but I'll show up. You guys know I always do in the end. Farewell for now and for the last time, Koki afk.
Koki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EriselleClaraHynthe2nd on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:40 am

I just popped in today to see how everyone is doing, and found out this room is closing. Of course, I am on this room rarely as of late, but, it still hits deep. Now, I know some of you may have certain opinions about my irregularity, and may find my farewell a bit undeserved on my side. But, oh well.

I started my interest in RP right here in the summer of 2013/14 (I can't remember exactly to be honest, it's been awhile). I started out as some glaceon named Dashi and an empoleon named Moon. Good stuff, y'all. But, since then, I have taken all sorts of roads and shapes; from Ase(Spritzee), to CeriseSalus, to EriselleClaraHyn. However, there is a cycle for all things, and our time on PS! is done. So, I'm not all that sad about what has transpired, as this room will still survive on in someway; whether it be on whatever platform they chose, or in our hearts.

PS! has helped shape me into a better person, through all of what has happened on here. It has helped me reach out more IRL, and with this platform's help, I have realized that no matter where you are, you are never quite alone as there's someone out there waiting for someone like you. So with this, I do not bid a sorrowful adieu, but sing a bittersweet cheer for the future.

Also, shout out to the real ones: Peach Puff/Monochrome Cloud, LargeJellopy, Archarin, Lux(Lucario), Physician Why, Ire, Castle of Gears, the Writing Squib, Yujo, and just everyone to be honest. You all are amazing, and beautiful, and whatever your next step is, good luck, loves.

Last edited by EriselleClaraHynthe2nd on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yikes)
EriselleClaraHynthe2nd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:41 am

Okay so... I'm trying to just, gosh I still can't believe it. What's worse was that I only got to visit Showdown on my free time from renting a PC. To be honest, I am typing away here while downloading more chemistry PDFs. These days I have been more than content to interact a bit with the room, maybe catch a CQ or DnD. I've had a fun time in PS! as a whole, but mostly my existence was focused on the RP Room where I exert a lot of effort (though it seems p minimal to most), especially to writing.
In my stay I have gained and lost many things, am I content to these changes in my life? To be honest, I will dwell on that question for a very long time. It kinda feels stupid to be sentimental over a chatroom, but that's exactly how I feel. If there's anything I'm sure of, it's the fact that I have never ever thought of my participation in the PS! RP Room a waste of my time. Every second and sweat I have poured for it, whether significant or not, I have given without a doubt in my mind.
I guess I should be happy with this change, because Discord doesn't eat much mobile data; therefore I can actually RP more, hopefully.
That will be all for me, primarily because I have finished downloading my chem pdfs and my time is up for renting the PC.
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yung Kujo on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:58 am

rip rp i aint even sad ima miss cq and all my gang members too many to name but gang shit rico stop banning me
Yung Kujo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverEXLucky7 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:03 pm

SilverEXLucky7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death by Tea on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:36 pm

I don't know if a lot of you guys remember me, probably do for the sudden wave of banned users, something I'm not gonna get into.
I wouldn't think that this room would be closing one day, I thought I'd be here til my college days which, to admit,is pretty sad. I've made all of my internet friends through Pokemon Showdown, and the people. I was introduced into the world of roleplaying through here, ever since I was 9 years old. Going from a cunt who would throw tantrums at being called ASF, to something better that most of the room unfortunately didn't get to see due to a fallout. I've seen people come and go, people make mistakes, and make one too many mistakes.
Thank you to the staff and the people of the RP room for making this such a great experience! I've grown a lot in this room, and I couldn't have asked for anything greater to introduce me to the world of roleplay. It is really unfortunate that this place had to go,and see so many people lose a place they've been at for years. I've been here for about 4-5 years give or take, and remember most of it, I'll always remember it. To those who know me and haven't talked to me since I got banned, my discord number is #3599, feel free to hit up my dms.
Well, goodbye RP room and its members, it's been great, so so soooo great.
Al Z~
Death by Tea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazz on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:13 pm

I'm going to make this post before I'm too late, because I've already delayed on making it for 2 days, and if I procrastinate on doing it for one more day, the party would've already been over, so, to get this over with:

P.S. has been a blast and it's really defined a part of my growth as a person and individual with such a vibrant, diverse community of amazing people. On the other hand, it's really honed my writing skills. If I think about my experiences on P.S., it takes me a trip down memory lane where I remember all these fun RPs and their quintessential runs that really made them pop. I also get nostalgic trying to remember what major events I was going through in my life during my time on P.S., or, well, the times I was active on it, at least.

Also, what would this post be if I didn't mention my favorite RPs??? I thought I'd finally get sick of Camp Half-Blood after it's millionth reincarnation, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Sometimes I think it's kind of sad, but whatever??? And I'm going to miss the hell of Penny's SS. I don't know. Sometimes I think I've grown a small taste for sadism after being in too many of Penny's RPs. Oh, and DnD. I've grown sick of DnD, but I'm going to miss those countless runs I had of Ragnarok back in 2016. And Kantsu's DnDs. And Christmas DnD, in that case, too.

I'd want to wrap up the list of my favorite RPs, but I wouldn't be able to send this post without mentioning Titania and S&B.

Now moving on to a list of people who I've met throughout my time at PS (this is going to be a long list, full of people who probably don't even appreciate me-- but if i didn't list them, then i wouldn't be giving an honest review of my experience):
- Not Scott Gun (you were just chill and went along with everything, cool person, fun person to rp with, shame we kinda drifted last year)
- Seriph (we haven't talked much since i first joined, but if it weren't for you and a few other people, i probably would've got bored and left)
- Areidis (your kingdoms were og and when i was new i'd always look forward to them, ur talented and i don't get how you bring yourself down sometimes)
- Lizie (seriously though i might not've been here if you didn't stop me from quitting back when i was new in 2015, you've never been afraid to be honest and annoyingly wise with me, so thanks)
- Haku (you're annoying and probably aren't ever going to see this post since you disappeared but you kept me entertained back then too)
- Lekanne (honestly the way we became friends was weird, we both hated each other at first then didn't talk for a while, then we just magically became friends)
- Locamomi (ur a venti upside down caramel macchiato with a scoop of vanilla bean powder, a pump of mocha syrup, coconut milk, whip, and a scoop of raspberries)
- EriselleClaraHyn (gross clarinet, talented rper, but i've been left in the dust about chidori and river for 2 years when tf is the sequel coming out)
- Death By Tea (another gross clarinet, i remember when u were fat)
- Jeaidfuis (ur chill and quiet, kind of outspoken, you should speak up more)
- Xenephilliuss (our friendship mostly blossomed through Kik and Snapchat rather than P.S., but it's still how we met)
- Penelope Skie (honestly who doesn't appreciate you, ur so talented even when you won't admit it)
- Revnas Infinitum (dnd host polls were either u or me for a period of time)
- Lawful Evil (thanks for hosting amphibia A LOT, honestly i'm not sure how you survive through the torture people put you through sometimes, and you never get enough credit)
- Shufflepharos (this is a placeholder)
- SupaDupaPikaPowah (part of the kik squad, french fry)
- Lyre of The Petals (you were inactive a lot, but you get a spot on this post)
- AloisOfTrancy (pride)
- Star of Void (we just became better friends recently but ur cool, hope ur violin "career" kicks off)
- Enchidio (i sporadically hated and then liked you for a bit, but that's over now and honestly you're an essential part of this room)
- Laza (thanks for asking about the weather)
- BattleDomeGuy (was in the kik groupchat but didn't talk in there as much, stonebrooke is a really fun rp though that i wish you hosted more / i participated in more, i'm still getting memories of skype star wars fanfiction tho)

I'd make a longer list but I can't think of anyone else right now, so sorry if I didn't mention you, but know that you guys are amazing.
Kazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey it's me, Tay!! I bet maybe half a dozen of you have heard of me, but I love all of you <3

Post by Taytaytaytaytayyy on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:44 pm

I was stepped into PSRP in its dying days, only being active in an occasional CQ and whenever Vox and Honch hosted their Fairy Tail custom. That custom is what introduced me, all because of LOCA. I love Loca btw, he can be a little bit much but he's a funny guy. But I introduced myself to Luc, Wriggs, Seer, Kazz, and a whole lot of others in my first MHA rp, and people like DBT (Best bro), Bossitron, And a whole lot of other people.

If you've heard of me, you've probably heard great things or people shit talking me, which I don't blame them for tbh, but it makes me sad Sad Even so, I love and appreciate every user and every character in their name, if it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't have made such great friends, I wouldn't have become such a better person. But most importantly, I wouldn't have met the love of my life.

I'd like to thank a lot of people now, with their discord tags!!

pk ruins everything#9475 (PixelKirby) Obviously, we didn't start off on a good foot. But now I'd like to say we're building a friendship and I'm happy!
God Complex#1682 (Arei) Arei, where do I begin? We might not be the best of friends, but you inspired me to become such a better writer and rper. If it wasn't for you and your teachings, I wouldn't be who I am today.
☆* Death By Tea *☆#3599 (DBT): Honestly I'd consider you one of my better friends on PS, and I'm really happy to share a laugh with you whether we're playing Overwatch or messing around in VC. I'm glad that you had fun in MHA, but it's too bad I'm trying to hang up my host hat.
Curly Brace#1537 (Curly): I never knew you that well, but I always thought you were cool. So keep being cool!!
B53#9078 (Bossitron/T): You're one of the most memorable people I've ever met, in bad ways and good ways. I'm sorry for being a jerk to you, but I'm glad that we've looked back on that. Thanks for being cool!!
Sidenote: I'm eating really salty crackers and I hate them, why am I eating these.  
Clause#0395 (Seer): You've always been a good buddy and a premium shitposter, great job on scoring a spot on that creepypasta show dude! Best of luck to you.
Sam Birdo#3510 (Luc LUCARIO): Luc has been one of my first friends from PS, and I'm glad he is. Yeah, he can be a little bit 'much' sometimes, but he's still fun to hang out around and to hear his stories.
Jeaidfuis#2615 (Jeaid): Jeaid I barely know you, but I have a feeling that we're friends. That sounds really dumb,wow. But good luck with your internships! I hope you'll land one sooner or later.
Loconomo#9676 (Loca): Dude, it just dawned me that I've known you for a little over a year. But thanks for introducing me to this great community, but stop calling me gay smh.
Penelope#5338 (Penny): Penny I've always admired your incredible rping and characters, they're inspiring in all honesty. I know you're one of the older ps kids, so I hope you're successful in your future!
ScoutIsStoneFree#7361 (Scout): HEY FUCK YOU BUDDY. But seriously, I've missed the nights where all we would do is fuck around in phantom forces, and talk rp and stuff. Even if you knew more than me about everything, it was always fun. I learned too much from you, my iq is BIG BRAIn nNOW. But I know you're busy and probably don't want to talk to me, so I hope you live a great life with your gf (I think her name was Addie?)
Mr.Mobius ツ#4745(Mobutt): We never really talked too much, but when we did I enjoyed them, thanks for being a bro!
ire#0001: Ire, you're probably one of if not my BIGGEST inspiration. You're combat rp is amazing, and I'm scared to fight you. Overall your characters are fun and full of life, whether they be villains, meanies, or anime protags. I love bonding over p5, and other dumb stuff. You're like a big brother to me almost, and I really admire and look up to you.

It's Star lmao#1865(Star of Void, Star, BEST GIRL, andmore) I could dive deep into our history, but for the sake of PDA and other things I won't. But you're by far my favorite person to rp with, and talk to. I'm glad to say that I'm your #1 fan in every way and that you're too great for words. I love you <3

Taytaytaytaytayyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscreditedCurly on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:51 pm

So this is it, huh?

For the last five years, I've been Roleplaying, and I spent four of those years, just about, in the PS RP room.  I spent four years attempting to write stories that appeals to an audience, but I was never really able to host said stories well.  This is why I now typically just... write.  Stories are my niche, but hosting isn't.  Regardless, I've made multiple friends on PS through RP.  Tay, Dot, Pixel, Sal, Arei, Nyan, Jean, and many, many more.  Hell, Pixel, almost 7 months ago, became my boyfriend.  We're both happy together, even if we have our hardships.

It brings a tear to my eye seeing the room getting deleted for good.  Many memories stem from the room for me, some of them bad.  Hell, my first actions in there was pissing off a mod.  My first custom was hella edgy.  But I grew from that, and I made one of the most popular Kingdoms for a while... until my laptop broke and I left for several months, and Kantsu took over that role.  BTW, hello!

I don't know what else to say, other then to do a public apology to some users, not including those who I had tormented with my incoherent ramblings, attempts to get things to 'stick', or general disgusting oddities.
Enchi: I apologize for the things I had said that one summer day.  I was just... so, so angry about that situation.  Looking back, I shouldn't have said it, but it was a momentary thing and I dearly hope you don't hate me for saying it.  I also apologize for being so extremely jealous about your DnDs.  (My opinion still stands about them, though.)
Kantsu: I apologize for being an... odd kid towards you.  I was 12 at the time and didn't know any better.  I also apologize, again, for being jealous about your Kingdom doc usurping mine in popularity.
Dot Dimitrix: I apologize for pushing you away for being so... odd.  Our interactions were also odd, but at the time, fun.  Who knew being a Lesbian Knight Golem was so fun?  (That's a character concept to use for another day...)
And to any mods who I accidentally angered in anyway, such as the one I had mentioned before.

Maybe we'll meet again, someday.  I don't go on PS anymore, I've found comfort in another places.  But I digress, I hope you all find a warm, safe place to RP once more.  If you want to still have contact with me, I have my discord: Curly Brace/#1357.

...Before I leave for good once more, shout out to the one person who I feel, despite me growing as a person, doesn't deserve any sort of apologizes: Tekuno the Tech.
You know what you did.

See ya!
DiscreditedCurly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeJellopy on Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:37 am

Hi, I'm LargeJellopy, who was never active enough in the forums to bother changing this Amaura avatar.

And look, I get that it feels like we're losing something, but are we really? Why do we speak of the Roleplaying room in the past, when it's going to continue on Discord? This same talented staff some of you cry about are working pretty steady to make the Discord happen, and if anything, the change to a platform that won't destroy your PMs when you get disconnected could be something to celebrate.

The lack of references to the Discord we've almost got done unsettles me. If you truly want to keep in contact with the room, with your Kingdoms and Freeroams and Conquests, then hold up a little, we're gonna get the server ready in a bit and an invite link will then be prepared. And if you don't behave, we can delete your messages!

This end you all speak about is going to be just a new beginning, and as one of the Server Owners alongside Lufia in the Discord, I'd be more than a bit cross to see all this talk of how everyone's gonna miss the RP room and then not see them join the Discord. Hold on to your hats just a little bit, yes? Thanks.

Waroo, an Aurorus Hiwahiwa, a Gorebyss Jiggly, a Goodra Cassandra, an Absol
General Winter Morozko, Articuno Jinn, a Whimsicott Jordan, a Lapras Kelly, a Gallade
LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zester on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:36 am

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm just some wiz kid
Zester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by my mind warps and bends on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:13 pm

Sniffle. I don't know what to say. I've only been to the room around 3 times and I'm crying. Me and the whole gang salutes you!

my mind warps and bends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flyhn on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:13 pm

Haven't been active anywhere but Discord for the past year or two anyway.

I'll be waiting for y'all on the flip side. Including those I've never spoken to. Moving PSRP to the platform I actually use instead of a website I hardly use for anything other than challenges for Circus Maximus' survivor games anymore is quite honestly PERFECT for me

Flyhntini/Hikaru out~
Flyhn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:42 am

Hey look I'm alive.

I wish my farewells to everyone, specially people I got close with years ago when I was more active. My Discord is Hydre#8614 if you want to contact me for chatting or battling.

See y'all, and Vlazzah, you suck

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 13InHeaven on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:04 pm

Well, I had guessed this would happen one day and it seems so sad... but I have enjoyed the good times.

My old MM which got fucked up because I accidentally opened it for everyone to edit, hosting cruises which I stopped doing, GvE, even once CQ. I will miss Pokepuff High in the room. And most importantly, Lands of Krestona. Hell it has been a great time running that.

When I first joined, I watched people and then joined in. Those were the times where everyone was an egg. Y’all remember those times? But a few days later, I came back and started as an egg again. I had no idea freeroam wasn’t the only rp. I got muted, but recovered and got some help. I want to give a HUGE thanks to the people who have helped me grow in the room, and get me from being an egg-roleplaying little cunt to what I am now, three years later. From Limberz to 13InHeaven, you have all helped me a ton. I appreciate it all~

And now, even though it is continuing on discord, it’s time to say good-bye. Good-bye to the wonderful times we’ve had.

Thank you all, and good bye!
(until in the discord ofc haha)

My discord thing is 13InHeaven#3478
Don’t even hesitate to add me as friend. We will maybe see each other again~
But if we don’t, I just want to say: Thank you.

Whoa that was a long post holy shit
(I guess the only way I have so much of an open brain to think of things to write is because my grandmother passed away 16th of June.)
13InHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next