The BIG Q&A Thread!

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The BIG Q&A Thread!

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:55 am

Nebulous wrote:Ohh ohhh someone ask me something!~

Can you read that alt list in my signature and contact me when you're done?

K bai.
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebulous on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:56 am

Armored Chandelure wrote:

K bai.

So many alts, so little time.
Nebulous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Aerial-Noivern on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:45 pm

I have a question for everyone.
What's your favourite song? Mine would be Friction, by Imagine Dragons.
Divine Aerial-Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by needler on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:32 pm

Divine Aerial-Noivern wrote:I have a question for everyone.

Underground by Austin Wintory.

Yoshin listens to good music? That's very surprising.
needler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Aerial-Noivern on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:58 pm

Armored Chandelure wrote:

K bai.

Lumia's Labyrinth, Hear Me Now, Deuce Invincible, Deuce Nightmare, My Town, My Black Dahlia, Ava Ragan, Johnny Tears, 3D Grace.
Flora Cystalla-Embers (Conquest), Charity Cystalla (Conquest), Jillian the Chespin (Freeroam), Elissea the Lileep (???)

ez
Divine Aerial-Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:17 pm

Yoshin you added the active OCs.

Also...

The sig of the HMN wrote:Ava Ragan

Again bai
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:08 pm

My friend told me MM had some rules changes. Is there any place I can view them or is this false?
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Dragonite99 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:40 pm

PyrrhonWheatley wrote:False I'd assume.

Why iz dis so ded

Ok I think I can believe you more than my other friend lol

(RIP me I found out yveltal was taken
gg
gonna go feed in a bot game- *shot*)
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Aesir on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:53 pm

I'm just going to answer all of the questions so far. My answers to them are in italics.

BleekKitten wrote:To everyone: Is your favorite Pokemon from your favorite generation?

I have no distinct favorite Pokemon, but the majority of those I like are from the third and fourth generations. I prefer the fourth.

Alternatively do you feel like your favorite Pokemon is in the wrong region?

Nope. I feel like they fit for the most part, with the exception of some of my favorites from Gen 1 (probably since most of the Routes are very similar in setting and indistinct).

Divine Aerial-Noivern wrote:Question for everyone:
What is 9+10?

Nineteen.

Curricull wrote:Question for Regulars:

Favorite Mod,Driver,Voice,Or RO?

But there are so many options. I like all of them to be honest-though there is one I find very intimidating.

Chihiro's AlterEgo wrote:question for rp: what is ur favorite cereal (!!!)

When did I last eat cereal (???)

f(x) wrote:question for ppl: how did you first come across PS

I basically wanted to be able to battle another human, but nobody I knew played Pokemon. So I searched for "Pokemon battle simulator" and found PS. It then took about a year before I even discovered that there was a roleplaying community.
My first "competitive" battle absolutely did not include a Choice Banded Infernape with Swords Dance.

PyrrhonWheatley wrote:If I get Francuim, can I drop it in the oceans?
I wouldn't recommend it.

Former Hope wrote:
Question for everyone: How did you first learn/get involved with the RP room and what was it like for you?
I spent most of my pre-Roleplaying days on PS-about a year-on another server which no longer exists. I saw Wraith like once, but that's another story. Once the server was gone, I basically went to another one (which, incidentally, no longer exists either) and from there a friend (Solstice Equinox) introduced me to it. I'd been in a forum Pokemon RP before (which doesn't exist either anymore ffs) that, if I were to describe it in PSRP form, would be Freeroam with an overall plot in a completely fanmade region).

Penelope Skie wrote:Question: Does Jasmine's 'Still Watching' Status creep anyone else?
Not really.
Uh, I mean.

Question for all: Favorite RP to Host/RP in?
(I totally didn't add 'Host' just because I host more than I RP.)

(Yep, going with that.)

I enjoy RPing in MM. And TDI, if there is in fact someone else hosting it and it's not 100% roll based. And HG. I tend to enjoy elimination-based things or those in which some sort of strategy can be employed.

MoniStar wrote:Question for everybody! How did you get/decide/choose your names on PS?

I developed a sudden obsession with Norse mythology. "Fenrir" was taken, so I had to find some other word to use. Essentially, Aesir was the only one I could find that would fit. Most of my other PS names are names of RP characters.

Penelope Skie wrote:Question for all: Achievement you're the most proud of in the RP room?

It's technically not in the room, but I am proud of having successfully created an entire region for a forum Trainer, even if I basically did abandon it. I kind of looked up to the person who ran the forum RP I described above.

Golden Trials IX wrote:Who was the first person you ever RPed with? (( In or outside PS! doesn't matter. ))

A group not on PS. Yeah. In PS, I honestly don't remember. It was probably the person who introduced me to it, but then again, my memory is awful.

Curricull wrote:For All: First Custom RP Participation?

Gravity, I think. Not the one recently made by Arei, but Bleek/Charingo's.

For ones with customs: First Custom?

Somewhere in the depths of Google Drive rests a custom made by Fenrir entitled "Betrayal at House on the Hill," which I run approximately once in a blue moon due to how many tabs are needed open to run it. (That's what I get for basing my first custom on a complex board game.)

Darkness (Umbreon) wrote:Question: Do you have a special perk about your character?

I have a tendency to base my characters on a few distinct quirks. I've never actually RPed the theoretical character known as Fenrir, who would be a more realistic portrayal than N on the concept of a human being raised by a group of Pokemon.

MightyenaBoy wrote:New Question;
What was your first RP and how much did you fail. (If at all)
Freeroam (at the time known as Wildlife+Trainer). The first plot I remember was with Styxian (Houndour)-who may or may not be Styx Nine Lives, I kind of just never asked because I tend to panic at things. The first non-freeform plot I took part in was Murder Mystery. I proceeded to not die and decided, "Hm. This seems fun, evaluating movesets and behavior in an elimination style format." And thus my love of MM was born, even if the character I first did MM with was lacking in a cohesive personality. My first RP in Amphy was Kingdom, if I recall. I also recall PMing Penny to ask how to RP in Kingdom. Neutral

Divine Aerial-Noivern wrote:I have a question for everyone.

It tends to rotate between a few Disney songs (mostly from The Lion King and Tarzan) and If I Can't Love Her from the musical version of Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Other than that, it tends to be one of the songs we're working on in choir at the moment. Right now, that's a Xhosan folk song called Dubula: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4_QTwjz58U .(No, that's not my choir performing it. We haven't done that yet.)

Yep. That was longer than expected.

For a question: What is it that you enjoy most about PSRP?
Fenrir Aesir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeJellopy on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:00 pm

I wouldn't know; I'm under the impression that you're not too bad at all

Now, as I was redirected to ask here, I'll drop the same question I dropped elsewhere:

Do you think Lapras is a mammal or a reptile?

I consider Lapras a mammal due to its many similarities to whales (over-hunting, large size, singing to find partners, associations with ice), due to its fatty, slightly back-curved fins making me think of mammal fins, and due to its curls making me think of rat ears, but there's this doubt coming from its inspiration in many reptiles (Loch Ness, Plesiosaurs, turtles) and its ambiguous body shape, so I ask you this innocent but possibly relevant question - do you consider Lapras a reptile or a mammal?
LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:19 pm

LargeJellopy wrote:I wouldn't know; I'm under the impression that you're not too bad at all

Now, as I was redirected to ask here, I'll drop the same question I dropped elsewhere:

Do you think Lapras is a mammal or a reptile?

I consider Lapras a mammal due to its many similarities to whales (over-hunting, large size, singing to find partners, associations with ice), due to its fatty, slightly back-curved fins making me think of mammal fins, and due to its curls making me think of rat ears, but there's this doubt coming from its inspiration in many reptiles (Loch Ness, Plesiosaurs, turtles) and its ambiguous body shape, so I ask you this innocent but possibly relevant question - do you consider Lapras a reptile or a mammal?

Mammal......
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top