RMOC: Raticánd the Zoroark

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RMOC: Raticánd the Zoroark

Post by The Penguinari of Sweg on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:02 pm

Hi.  Pen here.  I've had several OCs for a while, and I felt like having some people tell me what they think about my favorite OC, Raticánd.  

His entire backstory, relationships, and whatnot is actually quite long, too long to put here; if you feel like reading the whole thing then click here.

Personal Information

Full Name: Raticánd Lycan Szazkar (Prounounced Ra-te-cänd Ly-can Zäz-car)
Nicknames: Rat, Rati, Ratic
Species: Zoroark
Age: His actually age in 'human years' is 144, but his species ages slowly, so compared to a human, he's around 38.
Birthday: An unknown month and day in the year 1868
Height: 5'4'' (1.6 m)
Weight: 168.3 lbs (76.3 kg)
Ability: Illusion
Nature: Hasty
Some Known Moves: Knock Off, Flamethrower, Sucker Punch, Hidden Power (Ice), Low Kick, Grass Knot

Personality

When he was younger, Raticánd was known for being shrewd, rude, annoying, and somewhat of a prankster.  After making a few friends, seeing them go, and fighting to protect himself and his friends, he became much more serious.  He takes almost everything literally, not one for cracking jokes.  He keeps to himself most of the time, only speaking openly to people he trust.  Speaking of trust, Raticánd despises most humans, seeing them as insane, impulsive, and greedy.  Except for one, Felipe.  He doesn't like battles and fighting, unless it's sparring.  It isn't all fun and games, though.  After his three greatest friends, Emma, Lycan, and Lya, the latter being the secret love of his life, vanished, he's been in a sort of depression.  He often stares into the water, or at the clouds, wondering if he can find Lya there.  He's also possessed by a ghost, which occasionally tortures or teases him if she gets angered.

Abilities

Raticánd, like most of his species, has the ability to create illusions, from making themselves look different to hiding doors.  He rarely uses them, though.  Also like most Zoroarks, he is incredibly fast, and can be powerful and brutal in battle.  He also has unusually high stamina.  Despite being intelligent, it often comes to trial-and-error in battles against opponents with new tactics, which doesn't always end well for him.  In addition, Raticánd is possessed by a ghost who takes the form of a frosslass.  If she allows him, he is able to use some of her powers, such as ice, ghost, higher speed, and better senses.  This comes at the cost of greatly depleting all his stamina in a few mere minutes.

Theme

I dunno.  I don't do themes.  But I like this song and it fits him.  It's here.

Backstory Synapsis

Only a few years after Raticánd was born in the Szazkar Clan near Unova's Giant Chasm, Kyurem awoke, and due to his hatred of Zoroarks because of a centuries old war, Kyurem set out to attack his family.  It quickly killed Raticánd's parents in its bitter anger, and his two sisters as well as the three young Zorua tried to escape.  Raticánd managed to get away with his illusions.  Over the course of many years of surviving in the wilderness of Unova, trying to remain hidden, Raticánd was saved from an bloodthirsty Absol by a mute Murkrow named Herrick, who was cursed by Kyurem.  The duo became close friends as they trained to get their revenge on Kyurem, eventually killing innocents in the dead of night to hone their skills.  When Raticánd was in his mid thirties, now a Zoroark, he and Herrick decided to take on Kyurem.  A battle ensured, but Kyurem quickly defeated the duo.  It tried to finish them, but Raticánd again escaped along with Herrick.  The surrounding area quickly became frozen over.  Shuddering from the cold, they came across a family of eeveelutions, frozen like statues.  A ghost appeared, presumably a ghost of an eevee, and possessed Raticánd as a frosslass because he was the one who caused Kyurem to freeze the forest.  Herrick, frightened and confused, put an unconscious Raticánd on his back and flew far away.  He woke up in the woods of Freeroam.  To conceal himself, Raticánd regrettably used his illusions to make himself a trainer.  The pair walked off into the woods.

So, yeah, that's Raticánd.  If you'd like to learn more about him (for whatever reason), then you can click the link to his bio above or in my signature.  Thanks for taking time to read and rate this, and happy roleplaying.

Last edited by The Penguinari of Sweg on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:49 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : That one extra comma.)
The Penguinari of Sweg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RMOC: Raticánd the Zoroark

Post by MoniStar on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:21 am

This OC Sounds cool, I love how odd his name is too, adds that little bit of character =P

MoniStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *game-ender-espeon on Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Nice oc!

*game-ender-espeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Penguinari of Sweg on Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:54 pm

MoniStar wrote:This OC Sounds cool, I love how odd his name is too, adds that little bit of character =P
*game-ender-espeon wrote:Nice oc!

Thanks, I'm glad you guys think my OC is neat. :^)
The Penguinari of Sweg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top