How Your Character Came To Be

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Your Character Came To Be

Post by Aker-Sama on 12/4/2014, 3:42 pm

Every character's got a story behind how they were made, no denying it. Why not share that story here so the world can hear your creative talent? I've got a story for you here.

Benjamin first began as a Roggenrola I caught during a Nuzlocke playthrough of White. After designing his personality (which is not too far off of his current state), he proceeded to solo Lenora's Watchog. Yes, really. Afterwards, he proceeded to help out in the majority of gym battles, bar Skyla (solo'd by Crustle) and Iris (solo'd by Cryogonal). Hell, you know what the best part is? He made it to the end of the whole run without evolving into Gigalith, even took down 2 Bisharp in the final series of battles. As 1 of a kind as this is, the guy stuck onto me a Nuzlocking legend. Only time will tell if his story is ever told in full.
Aker-Sama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Your Character Came To Be

Post by Dragonite99 on 12/4/2014, 9:15 pm

My OC Drago was based off my Dragonite in W2. My first Dragonite. I'm not sure if they have the same nature (i really dont pay attention for that sort of thing), but i gave him the same moveset and stuff for RPs. I first came to love Dragonite when I read a book about the first Pokemon Generation and saw Lance's Dragonite. Since then, Dragon-types have been my favourite, with Dark-types tying now. Drago has earned himself the first slot in my Dragon team and will remain special and awesome forever.

I also have a Shiny Umbreon on Y. Her name isn't Midna, but she's just as bulky, SHe survived a geo-moonblast Xerneas one time. she's just that awesome

Oblivio is my Yveltal in Y. He's the same as my OC (probably different nature tho)
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akemi (Infernape) on 12/6/2014, 12:20 am

Hm...well...the only three OCs I have who originate from a game are Akemi (Infernape), Dinari (Luxray), and Valor (Staraptor). All three are from Diamond. The other OCs were kind of just "I have an idea, this Pokemon fits it" or "This is a cool Pokemon, let's make an OC for it".
Akemi (Infernape)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelWithAScottGun on 12/6/2014, 4:43 am

How do I even do this. I only have 2 OCs. One I never use and myself. I might as well explain. I, Scott Gun, have created this name from random circumstances. So, my and my friends like to joke around A LOT. So, they got me to name Scyther (Now Scizor) Scott Gun. I thought it was such a badass name I decided to change my PS name to it. Another case is when I mentioned the name Scott Gun to my best friend and the he also convinced me to name my trainer that. As for the other OC? I just looked around and came up with it on the fly.
AngelWithAScottGun

View user profile http://FakeWebsiteForSGN.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LinkTheLeafeon on 12/21/2014, 12:06 am

Eh...I Have Many OC's but the one I use most often is Mori(Child), She came to be by being the only Child in RP at the Time, and it made her Special, because you don't see a 5 year old sitting next to a tree everyday!
LinkTheLeafeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by TheHungryBidoof on 12/24/2014, 1:22 pm

My character is based of a joke when I beat pokemon diamond with a level 93 bidoof that had unfairly high defensive a through hacking and stuff.When I got to Cynthia and started the battle my friend started to watch.He started laughing when my bidoof took 15 damage from giga impact from garchomp. He kept saying "eat it up ya little hungry bidoof" and that's how I came to be.and mom an daddy wrestling that too

TheHungryBidoof

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekis13 on 12/30/2014, 11:19 am

Alright, this is pretty simple. My character was based out of my Umbreon in Pokemon X, It was the most tankiest thing ever so I'd always use it as a last resource. I guess it's personality reflects a little of my own. The name Nekis comes from WAY before. but to make it simple, I share the name Nekis13 almost everywhere in the internet.
Nekis13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Growlly on 12/31/2014, 11:31 am

Well, Okay. My OC, Growlly, came from the anime originally. My favorite pokemon was shinx, and all the electric types. Then, I watched that episode. As James being my favorite character, and us having lots of similarities, I couldn't help but feel a tear when he reunited with "Growlie". Ever since I loved Growlithe. It's strong, powerful, and an unrecognized pokemon. Almost like me. Okay, Okay, totally like me. Since "Growlie" and "Growly" were taken, I decided With "Growlly" Since it being unique.
Growlly

View user profile http://www.Idonthavealife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top