H-hi! D-don't mind me. Ima just sit in this corner over here and . . . do nothing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

H-hi! D-don't mind me. Ima just sit in this corner over here and . . . do nothing

Post by Ai the Krow on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:09 pm

Hello. I am Ai the Murkrow/Honchkrow. I am very worried if people like me or not. My PS user name is PimpLilligant. The reason I choosed it was kinda on a whim really. I know it sounds wierd, but i just go with it.

I suck at pokemon, but I am trying to get better at it . . . I think. Due to my really bad handling in a battle I looked for an alternative. The roleplaying room. My first OC was a shiny lilligant named Sari, who was a vampire with a sword hidden in an umberral. I went off and on with using her and the I fainly made Ai the honchkrow. Ai was a witch that gaurded a forest, but was only allowed to use her powers for something that wasnt just a petty fight. I later made Ai into a murkrow saying she was cursed for standing up aginst Yveltal. Surpringly this made her even better a fightn Yveltals. I now use Ai for almost any interaction with chat.

Um. . . What else can I talk about? I like food. Currently in plug I am on an adventure to find music that is differnt form what everyone else is playing, but they would still like. I guess that is all . . . Maybe? Oh! Im 18 and live in Wichita, Kansas.

Please be kind and rewind. Thank you.

Edit: Also if you need a hat, I am pretty good at pretending to be one. So yeah.

Last edited by Ai the Krow on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ai the Krow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: H-hi! D-don't mind me. Ima just sit in this corner over here and . . . do nothing

Post by Emperor of Birds on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:26 pm

honchkrow? ur fuckin top tier m8. you have good taste in pocket monsters.
also, welcome to the forums. enjoy your stay! Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: H-hi! D-don't mind me. Ima just sit in this corner over here and . . . do nothing

Post by Ai the Krow on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Tank you! I hope I enjoy my stay aswell. >.<
Ai the Krow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoniStar on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Welcome to the Forums AI! I Hope you enjoy yourself =D

MoniStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Volteli on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:02 am

Honchkrow < Cheerio

Welcome to the forums!

Volteli
Driver
Driver

View user profile http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/roleplaying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top