My introduction (I hope I'm doing this right)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My introduction (I hope I'm doing this right)

Post by Rubber Ducky Z on Fri 28 Nov - 20:17

Hi, My Main name on Pokemon Showdown is Rubber Ducky Z or RDZ for short but most of you probably don't know me. I don't remember exactly when I first joined Pokemon Showdown but I know I joined the RP room about a year and a half ago but back then I was using a different main alt. I use a variety of different characters (both male and female (or genderless) but I mainly use pokemon OCs. I not very good at Teambuilding but I like using pokemon that most people never use at all or pokemon people think are garbage (Examples: Seaking,Masqurein). I have a few friends but not a lot Especially since a few have left PS this year ... I am a fan of pokemon obviously both the games and the anime I like.
Rubber Ducky Z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction (I hope I'm doing this right)

Post by bote on Fri 28 Nov - 20:18

Welcome to the forums!
bote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaRouge on Fri 28 Nov - 20:21

Well, it's nice to see you back, RDZ. Hopefully this may encourage you to stay a little longer.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great stay.
DeltaRouge
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Fri 28 Nov - 20:23

Darn, Rubby Ducky, you've been here much longer than me, it seems. I hope you like our little forum right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake on Fri 28 Nov - 20:25

Rubber Ducky Z wrote:Hi, My Main name on Pokemon Showdown is Rubber Ducky Z or RDZ for short but most of you probably don't know me. I don't remember exactly when I first joined Pokemon Showdown but I know I joined the RP room about a year and a half ago but back then I was using a different main alt. I use a variety of different characters (both male and female (or genderless) but I mainly use pokemon OCs. I not very good at Teambuilding but I like using pokemon that most people never use at all or pokemon people think are garbage (Examples: Seaking,Masqurein). I have a few friends but not a lot Especially since a few have left PS this year ... I am a fan of pokemon obviously both the games and the anime I like.

omg I love your intro so much. Welcome to the Forums tho
Jake

View user profile http://pokemonshowdown.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top