Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IT'S MY TURN HOOOLY SHIT.

Post by Smol Trash Child on Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:36 am

Wtf am i doing with my life, whatever here's a list of people i tolerate

- A Registered Name: Jesus christ scone you're such a great friend, we always rp together even if the rps are shitposty :^), and we always quality meme. also we roleplayed undertale trash once and that was cringe but hey who gives a shit right?
- Enchidio: Cancerous meme child, cancerous cancerous meme child. You're cool tho.
- Yujo: Gay friend.
- Neb: Helping me not suck at monotype, also just a cool guy to hang around with.
- Ignis: Hosting the only good roleplay in the room.
-  LunaM00na: F R I E N D
- DotDimitrix: "Have you ever wanted to seduce your toaster?"
- Areidis: For being that one person i can rant at and get a free pat in response.
- Kujoo: Kujoo is that one guy you meet in the back alleyway who you think is gonna stab you or sell you drugs, but instead they meme at you and walk away, what a lad.
- Shuffle: Ur bad.
- Mukyuuri: We talk about stupid drama related to {REDACTED}, so we're friends now.
- Ninjasifu: Cas you're a cat thing, and cat things are cool.
- Darkness: I watched your twitch stream once, are we friends now?
- Synthia: For setting the rp to conquest.
- Ifritt: For being our one true god.
- Fennec: Palerino.
- OTHER PEOPLE I FORGOT: Sorry for forgetting you, but we're still friends..... maybe.
- Brasssam: Babe.
- Penny: /me sips tea.
- Mighty: Furry.
- Endurr: Threatened to steal my crayons if i didn't add him :(
- Liziee: Hot
- Blue Tulip: Denied my ship with tuna but you're still my friend okay.
- Daisz: Hot
(Also apologies for being shitposty in this post, but if you was on this list i do appreciate you, don't think otherwise.)

Last edited by Smol Trash Child on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Smol Trash Child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Post by Cruella on Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:52 am

Yujo: ,,,, r yujoking. I relate to you so much and you are so good to talk to. We agree on a lot of things and you seem to be one of the people who I can discuss my issues w/. I love making spicy memes w/ you and chatting in general. Such a nice soul. although u do like rock types so i guess everyone has flaws.
Arei: Are(i) really making a post for you... Of course I am. I've rped with you for a long time and you've taught me so much about doc making. You have always been so helpful to me and always dealt with issues that come my way. I love talking to you and all the customs you make are so good, so keep that up.
Penny: a penny for your thoughts. Penny you are a beautiful soul. You got me into custom making and make rp such a good place. You are great to talk to and I love roasting you all the time. Probs one of my oldest friends in the rp rooms who didnt take the young celebrity approach and end up as a shitposting troll.
Mighty: You are one mighty presence in the room. You are a great lad to talk to and very nice even though ur bad at name changes. u r truly the powerhouse of the cell.
isis: Is(thi)is the right thread? Yep. Isis you are perf but ur also so bad the same time. You know i love u even though u r the lamest dragon type. that's what i call true love.
hydre: hidre. I use to brawl w/ you at first and didnt really like you but now I'm the complete opposite. Love chatting to you and talking in general as well as rping w/ you. Probs one of the people im closest to now.
frac: What a legendary boy. Same as hydre we use to brawl. Now you are one of my favourite people in the rooms and I love chatting w/ you and sharing spicy memes. Never gonna give u up, never gonna let u down.
Arti: Arti, uno you are great. Very nice and helpful. Back when I was a reg, you helped me out w/ so many people and you've always been nice to me. Now that I've become staff and got to know you better, it's great to chat with you.
Rico: (Ri co)ol. ri nice. You got me into league since you guys wouldnt be quiet about it and now I'm no longer bored till good games come out. Nuff said. I mean there is the whole rp room thing and that but yeah you brought me to teemo.
eris: (th)eris a lot to say, but I'll keep it brief. You are great and amazing, and you know that I'm your soulmate.
lux: I'm the real lux lucario. One of the nicest lads. Love talking to you. You've helped me out a bunch and I love how much you care about things. We talk a lot and I probably pm you the most out of all people.
Ifritt: Well well, Ifritt isnt the one and only ifritt. You are cool lad, great to talk to. Much love, from ur fav driver.
scott/laza: Not a lazer gun, an appreciation post.. you guys are my amphy friends but you are probably too dead to be reading this.
vent: Time to vent. Vent you are such a nice lad even though you are part bot, I wont discriminate. Not as loud and chatty as other people, but really nice and cool dude. Plus you are australian so +1
skitty: Let me skitty over to this. Skitty you are nice tier meme and great to chat w/ even though you have a bad taste in emojis. You are one of the non-dumb people which is always a bonus.
crest: i've fallen for you. No. I put you here so that you feel loved thank me l8r allig8r.
(there is no vlazzah pun i could think of but vlazzah you are also appreicated).
(btw also i put psycho and ignis on here but im too lazy)

ps: i knew i forgot someone. i forgot alliance neb. neb you are p cool even though you are part of one of those loser battle clubs.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorn Le Awesome on Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:22 pm

when you realize you forgot beautiful trans meme friend

kiera - keep catching pidgeys and being a wonderful meme pls. you're one of my shitpost friends and idc if some people don't like you because i do :^) keep on doing you whatever that is idfk. also nathan kiera and eb make the best family/family pet and no one can say o therwise
Scorn Le Awesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liziee on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:06 pm

ok so i have like 0 friends in rp room. i actually don't know who i should add on this post, because 90% of the people i talk to is like: "hahah lets act casual like we are friends even tho we never actually talk"
so for now imma add:
Blue Tulip - you've been my OG friend since your SupaDupaPikaPowah days. Always down to rp or make a doc with me (and never finish it cause we are both lazy af). All I can say is you're the best person on PS to me, and one of the ones who have stayed with me the longest. It's been almost a year, wow. ily man dont change
Lawful Evil - (lenny face). We've recently started talking more, and its the best. You're a living pun and always down to meme rp. also, get PAYDAY2 but idk if avocados can play shooters. And I also like the fact you find my birds adorable, because THEY ARe.
Illusion of Time - idk why but I feel like I should include you even though we don't talk. Just for always letting me in on that cq alliance, i guess. thanks dude bro, means a lot.
Xenephilliuss - idk he doesnt even come online anymore but we do keep in touch. he is one of the funniest and most dependable person i have yet to come across. he's always down to listen to one of my late night rants about life, and thats as good as a friend can get in my opinion.
Illario - We don't do much anymore aside from the /me strangles Liziee . But I really did have a fun time when you rp'd in camp half blood with me. and yoga rp is always fun
Kazz of Wings- ur my son. but im very disappointed in u. i always will be <3
Marshall De Vos - the only reason you're added is bc you gave me all your cq'd kingdoms in conquest yesterday. that let me win the entire rp ######1 thanks fam slavery
EriselleClaraHyn - How could I mention your bae and forget you? Ily though. I'm glad I can consider you a friend and I hope we only grow closer in the time to come.
Deemio(Absol) - I don't even see you online anymore, but for when you used to come on, you were amazing. We had amazing rps and outside of that our conversations were just as great. I hope you got to barbecue for that spicy boy. C;

Last edited by Liziee on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Liziee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liziee on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:12 pm

i forgot these 2 kids -
lorelight - you would make a great RO and you are pretty funny. your rants make life a little better and so do your rps.
liziee - no one has freaking mentioned me in their posts so im mentioning myself ok

(actually have been mentioned twice now but STILL)

Last edited by Liziee on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yeet)
Liziee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liziee on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:17 pm

IM SO SORRY I HAVE SHORT TERM EMEMORY OR SOMETHING I FORGOT DAISZ andKEERA
daisz - u are as beautiful as a daisy. you are legit one of the best rpers in the room, and hell you can think up a lot. Like your 18 paragraph introductions woah. ive been a bad boyfriend by forgetting u im sorry Sad(( pls forgive me but this is 4 u so
keera - aka kute kiera, youre one of my lovers ily cq is always nice with you
Liziee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EriselleClaraHyn on Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Alright, time for my appreciation post. Here we go.

~Everyone: I love you all, and if I don't see ya, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

Okay, bye now, see ya.

In all seriousness, it was about time I started this, probably overly due. (Some have been asking for a rather long time.) Anyway, without further adieu, let's get rooooooight into the news.

~[REDACTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.]
~MonochromeCloud: First of all, we're on Lesbians together, so don't you dare try messin' with our love. Anyway, you're too awesome, and you're going places. You've been an amazing friend, and I hope you continue to be a great friend, love ya, and good luch in whatever you're chasing!
~Connor & His Many Alts: One of the most nomadic users I've ever seen, like, seriously. I can never trust trying to pm you first because like, you have a rapid rate of changing alts five thousand times a day. Besides that, you're an amazing friend and have my sense of humor, which I thank you for. Continue being awesome, my friend!
~Cruella of De (Dill) Vil: You're as saucy as hot sauce, and you're old and wrinkly... But that's what makes you so loveable. You're an amazing sidechick, and I love you. I just wish we got to rp more, anyways, love you a ton! Keep to the side and make sure Marsh doesn't see you.
~Not Scott Gun: Prbably the best sidechick Moiri has had, hands down. Not even death can do Moiri and you apart. Anyway, you're a pretty good friend. Keep on shooting for the skies!
~LoreLight: Low and behold, the ever-so great meme, the one they call... Lore MemeLightkinn. Also, urcool.
~Liziee: You're the best worst ex I've ever had. You actually are pretty, and you're nice. You were always there for me when I need someone, and I thank you for that. You're a pretty great friend. Thank you. ^^
~Guardian Neb: You make me dead inside, then rebirth like a phoenix. You're cool, and have helped me realize my dream... To be good at Monotype. You also kill my ocs so I can make them come back like badasses.
~Shufflepharos: You're the best and only daughter I have. You are very pretty and kind, along with determined. You are amazing, and a great friend. Case closed.
~Lux Gracetail: Probably one of the coolest mods out there along with Yujo, Penny, Zester, Koki, and Arei. Though, you do have a thing for deep throating pocky, you're still pretty great either way. I really do hope that one day we'll get to have a fleshed-out plot and whatnot. You're pretty fricking cool, and a great friend as well.
~Daisz: Legs so hot you can fry legs on them.
~Aredis (Aredidat): Not sure what you really think of me, but I, think you're pretty cool. You're a pretty awesome friend, and I really thank you for that. I do hope we can rp as well someday as well, I've always admired your skills and wish to be as good as you.
~Ifritt: Hi, your name is Ifritt, and you are an amazing friends. Thanks for being a great friend, dude.
~Hydre(Hydreigon): You're pretty chill, and always willing to help me out. I really thank you for that, and am glad that you gave given me such support. Thanks for being an amazing friend.
~Kazz of Wings: Shipping frenzy, and wouldn't have you any other way.
~18th: Best dad in the world, needs more credit for what he does to be honest. Less people pushing him around as well.
~Ninjasifu, Grimi, Ryker, Ire: Really got me into the Fire Emblem Fandom, and am really thankful for that, like, seriously, you guys rock. Also have given me some FE advice every now and then.
~Ignis: Best charmander ever, def would befriend again. Has helped me with a certain investigation, and together (more him then me), we're bringing down one troll and rp at a time.
~Yujo: You're the Yujojo to my Cupcake, and you're pretty cool if I do say so myself. You gave me the wonderful nickname of Cupcake, which I thoroughly enjoy. Thank you for hanging in there with me when I'm having my moments.
~Penny: Sips tea. You're pretty chill, and pretty funny as well. You make me laugh and smile. Also, you're the owner of one of my favorite ocs ever.
~Zester: You're the zest that makes my rice saucy.
~Everyone Else: I may have forgotten to give you an individual post, but know that, each and every one of you, are very important to the development of the roleplaying room. Though we do have our flaws and our perfections, we are always striving to become better, and I hope, that you will continue to do so. I thank you and, love you all so very much.

So with that, that concludes my Appreciation post. Have a nice day all! ^^

Last edited by EriselleClaraHyn on Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reasons.)
EriselleClaraHyn
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hindrest on Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:29 pm

I don't think I've done one of these. If I have, it's been at least beyond two years now. So-the people below are people who are unquestionably my friends. Those who would be willing to role play with me, fight along side me, and defend me without question. These have my unquestionable loyalty, and (hopefully) they give me the same.

Blue-Tulip: Probably the longest person I've known in the roleplaying room, there for me thick and thin, even when I was in the period of mass amounts of alts. Always willing to roleplay, and very defensive over me. No words can express the sheer gratitude I owe you. For being perhaps the only one who actually cares about my well being, and not just saying it to sound sympathetic. <3

Guardian Neb: One of the few people I've known probably as long as blue Tulip. First an enemy, then an ally. (Conquest specifically), I give you kingdoms all the time and you give me kingdoms if I request as well. Most recognize you for just your sheer monotype prowess, however I know you to be a pretty chill and lax guy. (Lax Nature:10+ Defense. -10 Special Defense)

DrCirno: One of the most nicest, most innocent people I've ever got to meet within the roleplaying room. I'm pretty sure you'd barely harm a fly. You don't bother anyone, your not an annoyance in anyways. Your just...ugwuha i can't even explain it. Cirno is to pure for this earth.

Jeadfuis: A person most notably known (to me) for always being available to roleplay with during conquest. A calm, chill guy who's always willing to contribute to my plot without shit posting in any way-shape or form.

Bote: Though he may not come here anymore, he was my first showdown friend.

Lux(Lucario: While we don't talk fairly often as we may have used to, your still a very nice person. A gentleman to any and everyone, and one of the longer mods I've seen on here. Someday I'll get a skype and MTG

Koki:A person I've known for a while now, (though we hadn't spoken as much as recent times). A very intelligent person if I've ever seen one. I've helped you with a few of your projects, and the ones that I didn't get the opportunity to help with look very fantastic.

Ifritt: Honestly, just bae. What more do I even have to say? Funny. Chill. Never afraid to speak his mind.

Lawful Evil: Aside from my favorite meme and shit poster, a very funny guy. Always livening up the chatroom with his interesting meme related topics. If there is one true meme king, its him. Or Kute Kiera

MighteyenaBoy: A very nice fellow you are. Never bothering anyone. Always there to brighten the mood, and the days of other people.

Yujo: Where do I even begin. Somehow, Yujo has managed to befriend every major alt I have ever made. Zintorno. Hindrest. etc. One of the nicest people I've ever met. Hospitable and inviting.

Gekkonidae: My freeroam buddy. A chill guy who is always excited to roleplay with others, and allowed me to help him create a custom;Revaria with him. Levi x Luminosity coming soon

Ignis(Charmander):While we've next to never spoken to eachother until recently, I notice the small things you do not to me;but for everyone else too. Acknowledging when they arrive. When they leave. Just know that I notice these small things, and I hope you keep it up.

DaisZ: A love hate relationship. Unless of course you just hate me. Thanks for being you.

Mateeus6: While you don't frequent the roleplaying room, your still bae. :J And, probably one of the best normal users I've ever met.

Kute Kiera: While we've only spoken very recently, you seem like a fairly geniune person.

Kujoo: My buddy friend old pal. A certain word beginning with an N can only describe what you mean to me. A very chill guy, and even still manages to like me when I gave him one of my three paragraph deaths in conquest ;_;

Marshall De Vos: The model roleplaying user without a doubt. Always helping those who need it, and always giving compliments to those deserving. Like Ignis, I do notice you.

Lorelight: Basically a clone of Lawful Evil. Or is Lawful Evil a clone of Lorelight? Both of them have the same tendancies, therefore I like you for the same reasons Lorelight. the true meme king

Shuffleparos: A person I've known for a long time. While we don't speak often, I do notice that we've roleplayed together multiple times, and that your only ever a good chat presence. Keep up the good work!!

For others I've regretted to mention. Don't think I hate you or anything. V_V Your still all friends unless proven otherwise. And for those that may hate me. I only have three words for you. Come at me.

Hindrest
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawful Evil on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:36 am

i was on like 2 or 3 other peoples appreciation posts am i COOL nOW/???!1!!?
Lawful Evil
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kazz on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:00 pm

Liziee brought me here. Let me see who I can think of from the top of my head. Oh god. If I haven't mentioned you, I may not have been honest about some things.

Liziee: Sad Mom you're so strict, but without you I may have gone on hiatus from PS! last year.
Lawful Evil: I. didnt see you post about me but that's okay. <3 okay that heart makes me want to gag like seriously
BattleDomeGuy: Your singing voice is bæ and I still remember that weird star wars fanfic on skype.
Shufflepharos: Hi testing person who helps me test everything in my RPs. Um. That's it for now?
Illario: I love you. You're so chill and you need to stay that way, don't change please.
The Shitty Peasant: Hm. I don't know. I love you? Bitch.
EriselleClaraHyn: Hi you're a nice friend, I hope Moiri and Scott works out, I need to add Eris x Marsh, Eris x Brent, and Moiri x Scott to my list of OTPs.
Blue Tulip: I like RPing with you, even though it was only a few times. Nice person.
Not Scott Gun: Oml you're a super great friend, like a hundred times better than that git Liziee. I was extremely sad when that chuchu train called Steam stole you from us. Sad
Kantsu: I'm pretty sure we had a rocky beginning (though that changed really fast), but you're a super amazing person. I missed you when League of Legends stole you.
Penelope Skie: Tea is great. I think I want some Bubble Tea now. I love your customs and you're always so perfect that it's like you've been sent from the gods above. Amaze.
Deemio (Absol): Please. How could I forget one of the first friends I ever made here. Oh god. DnD flashbacks.
Enchidio: Also one of my first friends here. I miss the original Christmas DnD.
Revnas Infinitum: Wolf, Lores of Aerth was one of the first DnDs I ever grew to love. Although you spotting every little quirk is a pain sometimes, we need them in the balance.
Azamuku Reborn: I miss monospace, Monospace Master. I remember how you were always the type to greentext everything, and you're always so determined and everything.
Aria 4.5: You're a great friend and fellow trumpet player (unless you made the switch to Trombone), and remember that I am always here for you no matter what.
I probably missed a bunch of people, so I'll edit this post some other time. Um, there are a few I was too afraid to post about. Now isn't the time.
Kazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Magnes on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:01 am

Now, I may be absolutely chock-full of bitterness against the room, and I make no secret of that-- but I'd be flat lying if I said there weren't people in here I appreciate. Given that I've spent over two years here, expect a couple of references to RPers who've left the room.

First off, Morgan. I know you don't RP that much any more but still, I like the conversations I've had with you and I can't stop laughing when we play together. Things might get rough but hang in there-- I don't know what the outcome's gonna be but I don't think you're the kind of person to succumb to such circumstances easily.

Next up, Eriselle: Before I get to the actual appreciation bit, my dot lines do not look exactly the same. What could possibly drive you to think that!? Now, onto the actual post. I know I've ranted to you about so much, and really, thank you for listening to me, especially when it came to New Resistance. In addition to that you're really quotable (Even though it's rarely words but quotes are quotes) and really fun to spam with Arkos feels. And let's not forget "Tarkafuck", because I absolutely love that nickname. By the way, you're the one who redeemed Kingdom docs for me. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Marshall: I really, really don't think any attempt I make at RPing in CQ from here on out is gonna be as successful as Rose was, and I have you to thank for that. I dunno if any of us liked how it ended but it was fun while it lasted.

Rosa: You're cancerous, but the good kind of cancerous. Without you I probably wouldn't have gotten to take part in the emotional moments that always happened whenever the House was brought back together.

Styx: Nothing I love more than memeing with you and trading ideas about Things Overwatch Members Are Not Allowed To Do("56. Risk-assessment does not mean "Throw Lena out of the ship to investigate.")- Or, hell, all the very silly Overwatch-related ideas that come to our minds!

Kylie: It's good to have you on my side. That's all I'll say for now.

MoniStar: She doesn't really RP that much anymore but damn, she's probably the user who's made me laugh the most in this room. That fuckin' Trubbish...

Nightfur: Hi, buddy! You're the reason I first got into XCOM, and I enjoy talking to you about XCOM's unceasing badassery. Also, you're one of the few people with whom I've been able to hold a pretty consistent plot. Bonus points for Payton and WP-5's interactions.

Mafu: I don't really think we've RPed all that much, but kill-mi-dead if it's not fun talking to you!

Aeris and the Discord crew: One of the only places I speak my mind without sugarcoating- if not flat-out lying about -at least 10% of what I say. The easiest thing to fake is a smile, but it's probably the most tiring long con out there, and damned if I don't appreciate being able to drop it and talk as I really want to.

EDIT: If I missed you, ping me. That's all I have to say now.

And now the ones I've been meaning to get off my chest for quite a while. These people have left the site (Or the room at least), but it's good to remember the ghosts before you, and if any of them comes across this forum post, I want them to know that I'm grateful to them.

Zoegrace1: I've been talking to you for about as long as I've been on this site, and I have to thank you for listening to my rants when things got too severe on my end of things. It was probably hell-- In your own words, I do get up in arms over insignificant things sometimes --but thanks for at least being there. I'm not soon bound to forget the times we had here, good or bad. Thanks for being the first person I befriended here.
Addendum Z1:
Thanks a lot for listening to me in my endless rants about Evie, and also in ranting with me about Neptunia.

I've been worrying about this last one, but here goes. Hariken. If you ever read this, know that I'm waiting for you. You probably won't like it here with all the changes that've happened, but know that I greatly appreciate the times we RPed together in Kingdom. If you're ever around, ping me on my current "home" alt, Vigilo Confido. You're one of the reasons I've waited as long as I have.

EDIT: I couldn't do this without this, but shoutout to Sarou Mortem-- Omnipotent OCs done right!
Signed, Arcturus.

Last edited by Spade Magnes on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Spade Magnes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekis13 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Ya'll missed me? Haha I know you didn’t.

Anyways I felt it'd be right to do this even though I'm like... oh well you know already.

Morgan/Darkness (Umbreon): This fucking boy right here, this one boy. Well shit, I've had the longest history with him and he's the best staff and aaaaaaaaaa. It was fun seeing him rise up through the ranks and being the OG Umbreons with him.

Ifritt: frick u Sad

James: Fuck you man, you're a good friend but seriously fuck you. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID :^ )
But seriously it's fun knowing you and talking to you.

Jolty: I don't know what to say, we were the best ship in the RP Room for a while, people wanted to take me away from you and same thing in your case. I'll admit we had it rough, but I'm glad there's no more drama or hard feelings between us.

Albino Nightingale/Dwegon/Gryphon/Wisteria/Literally Every Single Alt she's had: I hated you, with a passion and I bet you did too. It's ironic how the tables are turned and I can call you one of my best friends.

Meaty&Noob: I don’t know how the fuck we weren’t friends earlier but I’m glad we are now.

DrCirno: You're just one of the nicest guys I know, really, that's all there is to it. You're soft and nice and you like everyone. A very good friend of mine.

Cassie M.: Fucking Exposed. And uh, I got your back just so you know.

Blazetales: You're like a fucking, rotten cinnamon roll. I'm fine with that :^ )

Hada (Sylveon): RPing with her was so much fun, she was very sweet too. Miss her.

Markohh: I regret meeting you. But in all seriousness, thanks for being there for so long, you fucking trap.

Leif: You're a filthy meme and a very good friend.

SZ: I may not talk to you much but you're still a bro.

Philmiester: This guy is an enigma in my opinion. It's fun RPing and shitposting with him.

Fennec: Burn :^ )

Luke Hatake/Dragonsilver/Mr. Wholegrain/Jim fucking Assburgers: You're also a goddamn bro, seriously. One of my best friends too.

Carry: Ahh yes, her. Rping with her was quite the experience if I do say so myself. Wherever she is I hope she's doing good.

Daisy(Eevee): Same thing as Carry, you've been there on my side for a very long time too, and I appreciate it.

Bantam and Lore: Oh you.

I missed a lot of people, so i might update as I go… maybe
Nekis13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:36 pm

Funny how banned users all appear so 'over' RP room and yet can't keep themselves from posting in the forums.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekis13 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:42 pm

I think being over the fact that you're banned is different than being over the room itself.
Nekis13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top