Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Post by Penelope Skie on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:38 pm

Must... Bump... Thread. Anyway, gonna post my love to the staff in order:

Room Owners

Skitty - For giving me perms to that one Prom to be a Shaymin. uvu

Formerhope - For being that super nice room owner that I should really know better.

Crestfall - For being that room owner that reminds me of toothpaste.

Moderators

Tour Just Tour - For not being a mod.

Blue Kitteh/Articuno -Sempai! For being that moderator to look over some of my customs. Also one of the greatest CQ knights I've ever had the pleasure of seeing in action.

Vinny-sama - For being that friendly staff that would joke around with me. ^^

Nitroshock6 - For being one of the first staff to participate in my DnDs.

Zinnia/Chandelurist - For being that derpy global mod that we all like.

BleekKitten - That mod that plays BGO with the Plug.dj.

Roleplaying Bot - Best bot.

Drivers

Lux (Lucario) -He was, like, one of the first people to ever talk to me on PS!. You know, Ara and Koshi don't make for very good conversation partners because they'd both derping around and causing staff to say 'less OOC'. Anyway, he helped me with CQ, participated in some of my RPs, and he's a great friend and staff. ^^

Darkness (Umbreon) - One of the nicer staff, he's pretty awesome and manages to give end polls to RPs after 15 minutes. Appreciate it.

Xenephiliuss - Pretty awesome, you play BGO with our Plug.dj and also host the room. Thumbs up. Also, your Hunger Games is pretty cool.

No Gods Only Mods - One of the mods with a sense of humor, you're pretty great. vinny x NGOM

Tour Just Tour - A great friend and RPer, I loved working on the Trainer Doc with you. Also one of the most successful CQers I know of.

Dale of the Valley - Best driver, telling everyone to sod off but still does the job. Hue.

Charingo - Yooo, Catringo needs recognition for being one of the silliest, most fun drivers ever.

Voices

Death God Anubis - Anoobisu! A pretty damn good friend. Anyway, one of the best Ground CQers I know of. ^^

Flare Blitzle - Gud friend, gr8 friend. Derpy voice friend o' mine.

Historia (Raichu) - Damn, I never got to congratulate you on voice, but congratz on voice. Hosted one of the first MMs I've ever RPed in.

Axebane - Gr8 friend, he's pretty awesome and hosted the old Plug.dj. Shoutout to starting the place where I hang out way too often now.~

Regulars!~

AraMia - One of the first RPers I met in AmphyRP. A little crazy, and maybe her insanity passed on to me in some form or another. But, I have to thank her for getting me involved in hosting and DnD, and for being a great, fun-loving, hosty friend.

Koshi - Kudos for actually being one of the first RPers back in the day to actually finish a Trainer, even though the ending was rushed and crappy. Also being one of the first RPers I've ever met in Amphy. Even though you're sometimes really sarcastic and chilly af, you're a decent friend. I think.

Sarah Hawke - One of the first people I've ever RPed with. Even to this day, I don't know where she disappeared to. But, if she ever appears again, I'm giving her the biggest glomp ever.

Scott Gun - For even mentioning me in his post. Hue, also a pretty good friend, and AngelWithAScottGun is timeless joke.

Dragonite99 - For even bothering to mention me in her post. Thanks for letting me sprite your stuff! ^^

MoniStar - A pretty good friend, she helps me with testing teams and just being there. Also my prior victim to ship with Lux, prior to WanderingAria x Lux (Lucario).

Myeaah - Being one of my fellow, all-suffering DnD hosters, he's pretty awesome.

DiscreditedCurly - You're a great host and a great friend. Keep on hostin.~

Dot Dimitrix - Gud friend, best m8. Only person that asks me for fab entrances for Harvest Moon.

Kantsu - Hue, god of ships? I don't think so. Anyway, you're a pretty good friend, and despite what it usually looks like, I respect you lots. Not like you'd ever read this.

Midnight Nat :3 -Gr8 FnaF fan, also gr8 MM host. Lots o luff.

if i forgot someone, just tell moi.

Last edited by Penelope Skie on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : gender confusion is bae)

penelope skie | elise reinharte | shitty mod person | art credits to me lol
Penelope Skie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:46 pm

/me is a girl

and you're welcome XD i always notice RPers in the room lol
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bote on Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:03 pm

Penelope Skie wrote:Moderators

Tour Just Tour - For letting me help with that trainer doc. uvu
Penelope Skie wrote:Drivers

Tour Just Tour - A great friend and RPer, I loved working on the Trainer Doc with you. Also one of the most successful CQers I know of.
Wow I'm just so cool I get mentioned twice! Aw thanks xD.
But yeah, aparently i'm a mod and a driver? No, I think i'm just a driver.
Edit: Also now I'm TouringQuagsire on PS now

Last edited by Tour on Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total
bote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoniStar on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Tour wrote:
Penelope Skie wrote:Moderators

Tour Just Tour - For letting me help with that trainer doc. uvu
Penelope Skie wrote:Drivers

Wow I'm just so cool I get mentioned twice! Aw thanks xD.
But yeah, aparently i'm a mod and a driver? No, I think i'm just a driver.
Just take it and run Tour! Don't look back! =P

MoniStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Skie on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:59 am

Shite, I was half asleep again! Quick, use the edit button!

I also forgot to mention:

Anyone who RPed in Millenium Dungeon and kept it going - You rock. Kek.

penelope skie | elise reinharte | shitty mod person | art credits to me lol
Penelope Skie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelWithAScottGun on Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Penelope Skie wrote:Shite, I was half asleep again! Quick, use the edit button!

I also forgot to mention:

Anyone who RPed in Millenium Dungeon and kept it going - You rock. Kek.
That includes me! Yaaaaay!
AngelWithAScottGun

View user profile http://FakeWebsiteForSGN.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curricull on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:57 am

Hmm.. Well, here I go~

VinVin- Coolest Mod. Just Cool.

Tour- Being nice to me :3

MonochromeCloud- Being angry when I lie in Z- I mean, being my first rival or enemy.

TLC- Making ZA and adding me in the Novel. Bans.. Bans Everywhere.

RyukTheScolipede- This. User. Loves me Love ya too :3

Tenshi- Hax God. (I'm a Hax Goddess earlier than Tenshi :p)

Xanthopoulus- BEING A SUPER NICE USER~ (Make a hate thread. Jk.)

I have more to thank to but, my hand is on fire I'll write more lat
Curricull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galom on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:59 pm

My sincere thanks to…
(Alphabetically)

-Articuno: Excellent role model for all staff to look up to, and does a fantastic job with her countless contributions to the room. Also the author of what is my current favorite role-play, Conquest.

-Aura of Ali: A member of my original RP group and a great friend of almost a year now. Ali is a fantastic artist and incredibly generous with his talent, having drawn many of my OCs without me even asking. Super nice guy, listens with care, and a great friend. It’s a shame that it seems he’s quit Showdown.

-Axel Le Lucario: Good friend. Even though we technically met back when I was “Anna,” he didn’t really care when he found out, and still continues to be a very reasonable and humorous fellow.

-Basylia: Member of my original RP group and longtime friend. No matter what plot we’re in, Basy and I always seem to end up against each other: I playing the protagonist and her the antagonist. If there’s someone that I can say loves roleplaying as a pastime more than anyone else, it’s probably Basylia.

-Chihiro’s AlterEgo: One of the first “high-ranking” staff that I really got to know. Chi is very open to unranked users, which as a staff, is very admirable. Very kind, funny guy. Enjoyable to talk to.

-Daisz: One of my first friends in the RP room, a member of my original RP group, and probably my most common RP partner. Her wacky character and plot tendencies are unparalleled; when Daisz joins a plot, you instantly know it’s about to get a lot more interesting.

-Death God Anubis: One of my newer friends in the RP room, DGA has probably become the person that I talk to most on the whole site. Be it strategies, breeding, a new team, or even something non-Pokemon related, DGA is always my go-to person just to chat with.

-Emilyne: One of the most helpful people in teaching me how to be a staff. If I had a question or didn’t know what was going on, Emilyne was generally my go-to for confirmation. She acts ready to help anyone at anytime, and actually seems happy to have been at your assistance, something I admire a lot.

-Faxxifer: Another influential “how to be a staff” role-model, Faxxifer also had an answer to any of the questions I had when newly staffed. She’s got a great sense of humor; I find myself laughing at her antics all the time.

-Formerhope: Definitely the least intimidating RO in the room. Back when I was promoted to Voice and anyone with a # seemed like a god, Former was all around the easiest to talk to for me. Has answered any questions I've had about being a staff since. Excellent boss and a pleasure to work under.

-Lux (Lucario): Good friend and fun rival in battle. Lux is one of my “big opponents” in Conquest, and is one of the better battlers in the RP room, and is therefore someone I pit myself against quite a lot.

-Overeasybacon: Member of my original RP group and the first person I met in the PS RP room after misclicking on it last spring. Really funny, wacky dude; he never fails to amuse me. I don’t see him that often anymore, regrettably.

-Slar Flar: Longtime friend and someone I used to RP with a lot. These days, he’s always there to argue with me about some ridiculous tactic or promote some horribly outclassed ‘mon, resulting in some funny conversations. He once beat a new OU team I made with a PU team. (lol)

-ZinogreVolt: Member of my original RP group and the second person I met in the RP room. Still a good friend to this day, ZinogreVolt has proven himself not only to be witty, but pretty hilarious at the same time. For someone living such a different life than me, I feel that we think pretty similarly. Really funny guy, great friend.

(Will be updated if I forgot someone.)

Last edited by Galom on Thu May 28, 2015 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Room Owner
Room Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:26 am

Okay, I get that I'm not popular at all, and that I'm not on any of these lists because I'm not really anyone's best friend but I've had some pretty cool people in my past! I honestly don't care if you don't know any of these people, but whatever, who even cares?

Glacier (Avalugg)- I get that you guys pretty much have no idea who this is, but this was the guy that was kind enough to tell me how to roleplay, and he was the one that put me where I am now!
BACKSTORY ALERT, BACKSTORY ALERT.:
Back in the day, I used to hang out in Gamecorner (As well as the now-nonexistent WYR room) and Mafia room, under the name of Candiiegirl. (And I still periodically do, actually) As usual, those rooms aren't really active, so I needed something to do. I had been looking around on the list of rooms, and Roleplaying had  caught my eye, though I had scrolled past it many times in the past. I had entered the room, and the current RP was WL+T, a great mainstream roleplay for roleplaying newbies. Thanks to my ability not to look stupid, I realized that (( )) stood for OOC, and I asked in chat for anyone that could help me learn how to do this so-called roleplaying. A very nice Avalugg had answered my sorta-call for help, and here I am now.

Kasai- Yep, Kasai just happened to be the person that started my love of Kingdom. He was the one that got me interested in the Amphyrp room, and to this day, I almost never visit the main RP room. Yes, Kingdom of Yav was my first Amphyrp roleplay, and I also just happened to be the one to suggest the 'Alchemist' role.

Freya- I dunno if Freya still roleplays, but she was a pretty awesome person. Freya was a kind of 'No nonsense and if you godmod in Kingdom prepare to face my wrath' kind of host/roleplayer. We weren't besties or anything, but she was pretty cool when it came to wrecking my Poison CQ team with her Ice team. Pun unintentional.

Dot Dimitrix- What!? I put the Sadistic Lemon Demon on my list of RPers to thank?! I have to admit, Dot got me even more into roleplaying in Amphy. Because of an awesome sorta-logic-based RP called Amphy Wright, I was able to get to know her more. I guess.

RaytedR- This is probably another one of those people that you don't know, but RaytedR was actually a good internet-friend of mind. He served well has my Grass Knight in CQ before I created my Poison and Ghost teams, and was actually the poor guy to start my romance-rejecting career. I still remember the day when we were on a Cruise, as we stood on a balcony, looking upon the gently waving water flowing behind the ship, as I said, "Rayted... I think I can only be friends with you." Or maybe something crueler than that. I don't remember, it was too long ago. Razz

Thanks for reading, maybe I'll add more soon o3o
Candiies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crestfall on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:43 am

Skitty - for being a great owner, and a better fren, I could type a lot more but he already knows n_n

Morfent - for making and maintaining RP Bot despite crashes and other issues you always fix it as soon as you can for us. and without bot I'd probably be a lot more frustrated with our room at times

Blue Kitteh - for being so very ebin and useful :^) you work your ass off more than most people on the site, let alone just RP room. We have a nice mutual trust and I'm comfortable discussing issues with you

Faxxifer - scrub but a cool one, eheh

Chihiro and Morgan - both of you share certain interests of mine and it's cool to talk to either one of you guys about it, and I can trust you guys to moderate properly as well ofc

Emilyne and Heir- for being the most adorable users obv
Crestfall
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

king str8 rulin'
king str8 rulin'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Growlly on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:41 am

LeifAndHisOcs- Leif is a fun person to be around with. Never quiet as well n-n But he won't ever shut up
Ambriel-  She's like.. My Best Friend ;w; Hugs Ambri.
How Me And Ambriel Met :3:
So, Back when I was a little Growlly, I was never noticed. Just "That user" that never has friends or RPs with anyone. So one day, i got a strange PM from "Crystael". It said, "Hi growley!". I responded with a:
 "My name is Growlly." And after, we talked, and I figured out why she calls me Growley. So, ever since, we would say hi to each other. Wub you, Ambriel <33
+Millianah- She RPed with me, and I think she is really nice <3
Skitty- The one Room owner who would talk to me. This is why I love Skitty. he is teh best~ i like Cresty second though

Last edited by Calix on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Growlly

View user profile http://www.Idonthavealife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreLight on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:10 pm

if this m8 is still here I have to say
theo and nick they were an amazing duo and got me to see that this room is different
oh salteon is a cool kid
can't forget axel
bantam
lorelight

Last edited by LoreLight on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoreLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePeahen on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:39 pm

Love / hate you all <3

Last edited by TheWanderingArtist on Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:27 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Stuff)

PurplePeahen

View user profile http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:56 pm

TheWanderingArtist wrote:I may as well put some people here. If I forgot anyone, do tell me, please!

Presents: Oh, Presents. I would be lost in CQ without you~. Always getting my kingdom back if I lose it, taking out threats for me... A great friend and ally.  n_n
Death God Anubis: For being one of my very first friends in the RP room, and fun to battle with. Haha, I am a more worthy opponent now, thankfully.
Calix: For being another friend~. Friend. No shipping. Please.
DrCirno: Really, really fun to RP with in CQ. Oh, how I love annoying you with my many OCs.
Millianah: Once again, a great friend and another fun person to RP with in CQ.
Angelhero[insert numbers here] and GamerA249: For always being my Flying knights in CQ whenever I am a warlord, and for being a wonderful warlord to work for as a knight~
Ash(M.Delphox: A great friend of mine, despite the many hugs I continue to receive from you. o~o;
Rosalina und Luma: For being extremely fun to RP with in CQ, and a loyal ally.

And to everybody else who relaxes in the RP room, thank you for making my day more interesting. ^_^
You're not a worthy opponent.. Yet. :p

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePeahen on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Death God Anubis wrote:
You're not a worthy opponent.. Yet. :p

I never said I was, just that I was less noobish that what I was before.

Battle me in Randoms. >:L
...Actually, I am too rusty with Randoms. I need to start practicing again...

PurplePeahen

View user profile http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top