Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Post by MeatNoob on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Fraction wrote:Funny how banned users all appear so 'over' RP room and yet can't keep themselves from posting in the forums.

Hey, no hard feelings, buddy. Some of the people who are banned do no harm to the forums. Let's keep it that way, okay?

-

Also, I'm too lazy to make a list, but here it goes. I'm probably gonna forget a lot of people.

Chihiro's AlterEgo: Pretty sw00d dude, if I say so myself. We RPed a lot and generally had a lot of common interests, as well as confronting each other with some personal issues. Chill, tbh.

Illario/Isis: Easily one of the greatest people I've ever met. Amazing host, awesome RPer, and generally a good person to be around.

Darkness (Umbreon): Another great mod who's done a lot for the chat room, and is also an awesome dude. Keep it up, bro.

Marxillious: An old user of the PSRP room, also a great person. Sadly, life has caught up to him and so has other people.

Strawberry: ^

Nekis13: Great guy. Keep it up, brick god.

Phil (Gallade): A nice person. We don't talk a lot, but I know you're gr8

Dracon: Another guy I know in an RP group that we had. P cool.

DeltaRouge: An older PSRP user who I've known since the beginning. Great RPer and an awesome dude.

If I forgot anybody: Sorry! Thanks for reading this, though, and you're a good person, too. Keep it up, whatever you do.
MeatNoob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Not everyone who are banned are banned for the same reason. Some people we wouldn't want with any access to the forums at all, for others it gives us a way to see how they're doing and some additional information if they ever request an end to their ban.

As long as you're civil when using the forums and not going "Ugh I was banned unjustly I hate the mods but I miss you guys" it's fine.
Rico
Room Owner
Room Owner

Swinging the Ban Hammer
Keep Stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sceptile Named Energy on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Oh god we have an appreciation thread? Welp time to compile things. Here I go! sighs:
Note:
This won't be done in any specific order

Rotom's Pokedex: Oh man, are you a pal! You were one of my first friends on PS! (well, first I remember and still comes regularly) You are reliable and make great docs. Just like my partner in crimes and meming. Just a good pal in general!

Sans Time: Oh man, Snas, how do I even start with you :], you and I just click, though we don't RP much, we do make great (light) shitposters. Also, you got legend perms so good job on that, just a great fren altogether!

Ignis-Senpai: We talked and memed on a separate server, so that was fun and all. But honestly that's it. Just a pal (Third time I've mentioned Pal or Fren, slay me for the cheesiness)

The Fluffy Kitten: Honestly, you and I click for some reason. And I like memein' with you. So there is that, nothing much else honestly. Just a bricked. But yeah I like ya presence

Areidis: One of the people I aspire to be, you seem like a great person in chat with a good sense of customs (I arrived in the room late so most customs I make aren't original. unless and RPG comes out soon). And have amazing RPing skills. So keep up the great work! awkward thumbs up

Fluffy Deoxys: Though you don't come on like super regularly, you still seem like a great person! You've helped me with my OCs, and we've talked in PMs and you just seem like an all around good person. So mhm, ya on my non existent Friends List

Ryan Fizzlemagic (Fitzmagic):(don't ask how I made that last part up) But yeah, you made and awesome custom where I could be a Munchlax that pulled snipers from his fur. And then we clicked :I Just a nice dude to be around

Yujo: One of the first mods to find out that Kimono Kakashi was me (Oh lord, I've revealed myself yet again). So..nice job. And you also are one who I aspire to be. Just seems chill and relaxed with no sugarcoating for things. And I commend you for that. Respek earned!

And that ends off this post for now, if I remember someone out of nowhere, then I may add them on here, or just repost the whole thing with different wording if not much happens in a month or so. But until then...that ends off this post! Deuces!
Edit:
My lord I just looked back at my cringey writing, and god! This shit was generic, I'm bad at circlejerking forgive me. cries in japanese
The Sceptile Named Energy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotom's Pokedex on Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:04 pm

The Sceptile Named Energy wrote:Oh god we have an appreciation thread? Welp time to compile things. Here I go! sighs:
Note:
This won't be done in any specific order

Rotom's Pokedex: Oh man, are you a pal! You were one of my first friends on PS! (well, first I remember and still comes regularly) You are reliable and make great docs. Just like my partner in crimes and meming. Just a good pal in general!

Sans Time: Oh man, Snas, how do I even start with you :], you and I just click, though we don't RP much, we do make great (light) shitposters. Also, you got legend perms so good job on that, just a great fren altogether!

Ignis-Senpai: We talked and memed on a separate server, so that was fun and all. But honestly that's it. Just a pal (Third time I've mentioned Pal or Fren, slay me for the cheesiness)

The Fluffy Kitten: Honestly, you and I click for some reason. And I like memein' with you. So there is that, nothing much else honestly. Just a bricked. But yeah I like ya presence

Areidis: One of the people I aspire to be, you seem like a great person in chat with a good sense of customs (I arrived in the room late so most customs I make aren't original. unless and RPG comes out soon). And have amazing RPing skills. So keep up the great work! awkward thumbs up

Fluffy Deoxys: Though you don't come on like super regularly, you still seem like a great person! You've helped me with my OCs, and we've talked in PMs and you just seem like an all around good person. So mhm, ya on my non existent Friends List

Ryan Fizzlemagic (Fitzmagic):(don't ask how I made that last part up) But yeah, you made and awesome custom where I could be a Munchlax that pulled snipers from his fur. And then we clicked :I Just a nice dude to be around

Yujo: One of the first mods to find out that Kimono Kakashi was me (Oh lord, I've revealed myself yet again). So..nice job. And you also are one who I aspire to be. Just seems chill and relaxed with no sugarcoating for things. And I commend you for that. Respek earned!

And that ends off this post for now, if I remember someone out of nowhere, then I may add them on here, or just repost the whole thing with different wording if not much happens in a month or so. But until then...that ends off this post! Deuces!
Edit:
My lord I just looked back at my cringey writing, and god! This shit was generic, I'm bad at circlejerking forgive me. cries in japanese
Scree, thanks Energy. <3 Anyways, here are some of my appreciations!

Kimono Kakashi: Ayyy, Kimono! You are one of the nicest people on the website that I have met. (Aside from you draggin' me ;; ) We really do click when we work together on docs and whatnot, they always turn out to be great to work on!

Guardian Neb: The Conquest Lord himself is here! Even though you may kill me in CQ, you are quite the person. You've helped me make awesome CQ Teams, and helped out in Grunt Lyfe. Thank you so much for all you've done!

Ignis (Charmander) Oh, have we had some good times! Just messing around on Dreamland, talking, and 'Finding the Pokemon'. It's always been quite a nice time with you around!

Turtleawe: An amazing person to roleplay with, especially in Trainer! You've helped me and Kimono make some of our docs, and they were incredible. As always, Praise Haslhof!

Skiddy the Skiddo: One of my first friends in the Roleplaying Room! We often chat amongst each other and share some pretty incredible music. We do love to roleplay with each other as well! Thanks for everything you've done.

Starike the Keeper: Also one of my first friends in the Roleplaying Room, you've been incredible! Always being kind and helping out with my Cruise document, which is undoubtedly one of the most popular roleplays I've worked on, and one I've enjoyed working with. Thanks!

Well, there's many more such as the first people I roleplayed with, one of them a Butterfree I remember. Unfortunately, they never came past that day.. Well, I at least know most of the RP Room! Heh. ~Rotom
Note!:
Sorry if this is incredibly cringey. I tried. :V

hi, i'm no longer active but thanks for seeing this dump, pls contact me on Pokefarm
• dump •:

Did you expect to find anything important in here? No? Just take some dancing birds.

credits to top.mailbox on PFQ for avatar
Rotom's Pokedex
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:01 pm

.w. okie more friendies nao lezgo

1. Serena(Lopunny), or TheFluffyKitten : Wow such an awesome friend, amazing person.
2. Arxeran : Yin introduced us, you seem p chill.
3. Marshtompz : Read above.
4. Scorn : Don't really know you too well but Yin introduced us and you're amazingly chill.
5. TheOneAndOnlyYin : Thanking you again for being an amazing friend.
6. Dracon : Definition of easy to talk to. Click!
7. Kimono Kakashi : P cool weeb.
8. Ryan Fitzmagic : Got to know you not long ago but you're awesome in my eyes grats.
9. Darkness(Umbreon) : Fwen.
10. Flare(Flareon) : See above.
11. Ignis : I FORGOT HIM I'M SO SORRY THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING CHARMANDER IN THE WORLD AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT.

Honourable mentions  :

Ares : Haha you're only a HM you skrub.
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desire Set My Heart Afire on Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Oh hey look nobody will ever post me on here so I'll just post a list of my top 5:

1. Enchi (My boo. She has helped me through so much)
2. Arei (She is my muffin o3o. I used to disrespect that she was a staff member, and now I can't think of anyone more fit for the role. Ily muffin)
3. Yin (You are pretty fucking great and I enjoy your garlic bread.)
4. Illy/Isis (He inspired me to roleplay. He was my fake brother back when we were both dragonites)
5. Nat (She is just a great roleplayer. Like, she is gud, make's gud docs. Just ye she is gud and she should feel gud.)

~Honorable Mentions~

1. Kiera (She has dank memes and I love her so gg)
2. Neb (He used to be my friend and he stopped me from taking bait and ye. He hates me now so lol k)
3. Crimson Desire (Just fucking kidding I'm trash Disrected Curly. (DC is cool, a great user, fun to be around, and is really helpful. I actually have wanted DC to be voiced for the longest time.)
Desire Set My Heart Afire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlazzah on Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:29 pm

I don't even know if posting in here is a good idea or not but w/e. I've got a somewhat long list, so bear with me.

Everyone in that one place: Y'all know who you are, I'm thankful to everyone in there for having nice chats everyday.

DGA/Vidar: You're a pretty nice guy to talk to, pretty good at battling as well, and you're a memester just like me. I remember when we jerked off with all the 'Q(-_-Q)' fights that one day, that was some good stuff.

VinnyK: I still remember all the funny talks we had in PM's, whether it was me vs you in whatever heated argument we got caught up at the time, or just sharing secrets. I hope that you've grown past what happened and that you'll carry on.

Historia (Raichu): Ah, I know back when I was still just creeping on the room you were that one person that everyone talked about simply because of your hosting prowess. It's a shame that you're pretty much gone, I would more than likely have enjoyed participating in your MM's if you weren't.

Dracon: Despite being somewhat inactive, I still see you coming online to PS on that one place. Despite us not talking that much, when we do/did I had a blast everytime because you're such an enjoyable and easy person to talk to. May the poptarts be with you. Keep up keeping up, my friend!

Styxian Gaius: My good friend Styx, I do hope you're ok. Thinking back to our conversations and your rap battles vs other people in PM's, I can only say I've spent nothing but good times with you. May the future hold great things for you~!

Lux: Haha, the steel lord himself. Try as you may, you'll never beat my fighting with your steel. Jokes aside, you're a pretty nice person to talk to as well. Particularly when you mention that you want to get better at league, 's funny. (P.S.: SKT sux.)

Mighty: Bish I already gave my selfie, are you happy? e.e

Ifritt: You, my boy, you are that one kind of person that is super enjoyable to watch when you're salty. Don't worry, that's a positive thing (for me at least) and you have a really nice attitude when you're tranquil. Stay kool, fritters.

Neb: I still remember all the way back when you were under the Nebulous name and always complaining in CQ. Now those were the glorious days. As already said by others, you've come a long way, you're a pretty nice person to both talk and ask for battling tips.

Cruella of De Vil: Oh cru cru, why must you be the perfect target for my petty jokes? You're such an adorable person, very easy to talk to, and you have a lot of patience for me. <3

Crestfall: I have nothing but positive things to say about you, plus you're one of the very few people I actually look up to. Everything from your personality to all the helpful advice you give are just admirable qualities.  Wish I could become like you someday.

Shroud: Easily one of the most friendly people of the entire room, you're one of the few people I rp'd with and I can definetly say I enjoyed rping with you, you've got really good skills. It's a real shame that you're inactive due to school and other things. ;c

Penelope Skie: One of the first three people I ever spoke to on PS after coming back from my break, and you're the definition of a lovable person. You're easy to talk to, has a (cough) really good sense of humor, and you're just a really good presense to have around. Just as long as you stop saying bad things about yourself, smh, start cheering up more often.

Illario: The number two in my perfect target list for jokes, you were also one of the first three people I became friends with on PS after coming back. I love not only rping with you, but also rping in your customs, particularly End of an Era. You really have a nack for making good story-based customs. Oh and, Salamence > Dragonite. (No roasting intended for Shroud.)

18th/LegendaryBoy: One third of the legendary trio along with me, there's a very simple reason you became my friend. That is because, not only do we both enjoy competitive battling and watching the same youtubers, I feel like our personalities match beautifully. From the memes to the fights, it all blends good together.

Hydre: The last third of the legendary trio. Where do I even start with you. You were the very first person I spoke to after coming back to PS, and since then we became the bestest of friends. I enjoyed, and still do, every moment I spent with ya, from playing games like league and terraria, to chatting about completely random topics that got us on heated arguments, to rping on that platform, you're truly the reason I'm still here, active as ever on PS. You're such a big person that I could even consider you my brother and wouldn't mind a single bit. Continue staying awesome, my friend.

Last edited by Vlazzah on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Vlazzah
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisz on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:14 am

strike four lmao i figured out what was wrong with the prior posts so now i'm gonna do this for real *cracks knuckles*
Gay:

Guardian Neb/Alliance Neb/Nebulous (Weavile): HONEYYYY <3 <3<3<3<3 Do you ever just have that one person that just , they just make u wanna <3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3 <3<3<3 just <3 <3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3ugh ur a nerd but low key handing u the best boyfriend of 2k16 award cause ilytm AGHHHH MY BOOOOO all memes aside we met like way last year and have been friends since and ur like the love of my life and ur like running thru my mind every day. I love u so much, i love your voice i love your face i love your words and your personality you're funny and drop dead great and you're so great and UGh..... Bless you jerk saranghaeyo. I could live off just having u around me every day (dont i already)

Yujo/Kamon Cephas: uwu passing...youre so great i have no words. Basically just call us the american flag because our stars are SO aligned???? I love you so much platonically holy # ur so great and i HAVE your back no matter what like even if you are really just a ghost (aish) uri hyungnim what are we gonna do with you you're too cute and you're drop dead handsome and Dam ur cubby cheeks i wanna pinc hthem??? I love u best friend

Galom/Gallade Lv. (weird x)/Guile (Gallade): Hello Joe ! Hahaha, you've been one of my best friends from day one when I walked in that club, do you know what I am saying ? Let us go to watch the super bowl in America. Good america days, my fellow american, we have been friends for like two year ! Huray !!!

monochrome cloud: pu**ngina mo (laughing crying emoji) asian SQUAAAAA, Lets go watch a million kdramas together, I am going to die

Rosabel, lizie/liziee, koopakick: my gal pals (lol except for koopakick what a britihs loser go watch your stupid british sitcoms that nobody else but you watches omg get a life go do a cartwheel in your british garden in ya british privy school uniform shite) <3 Lets play gmod, eat some cheetos, and get a blood pact????
More to come but i have to like run to class in 10 so im outie 3000

Daisz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEpicKyurem on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:57 pm

I honestly don't know anyone to well in the RP room, but if you know me by the showdown username, TEK (Hydreigon), and if you role-played with me, I want to give a shout out to you guys. I had a great time roleplaying with you.
TheEpicKyurem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liziee on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:52 pm

i feel inspired so mentioning some other ppl:

penny: pls host again and even though my humor is disgusting to you, im glad u still say things to me. youre great

trick: forever we will love the same clothing. thank u for letting me pm you about fashion and p much everything i wanna buy. i hope matthew isn't tearing you up rn.

koki: i will play smite with you in november i cant wait. thank u for being the cool n creepy guy.

rotoms pokedex: youre one of the few active female friends i have on this website and i hope we become better friends.

mightyenaboy: we will play gmod again soon. and i cant wait for you to crucio me and tie me to the back of a roller coaster (not really i dont want to play with you ever again)

sans time: hElp me with ALGEbra.

enchidio: i actually wanna mention u bc i kind of appreciate you, despite most of my friends hating u. you always let me knight for you to revenge kill people in cq and you're pretty chill

barry: im sorry i forgot you. please forgive me. don't worry, you're important to me, favorite butler. you were 60% of my reason to rp in chb, because i knew i would never be bored because of you. you always introduce eccentric new plots and stories, most of which make me laugh or smile. whip out Nil sometime in kingdom, i'd love to make him open the forbidden room for me.

endurr: youre always there to back me up. i love ur humor and how legit chill you are. i remember messaging you about my eyebrows out of no where and holy shit you agreed to everything i said. btw poll ended

ifritt: telephone.  you are also another one whos really funny. and your roleplaying skills are really good. i hope we rp again soon. i care about you, so if you have a problem in life i'll always want to talk or support you.

hydre: idk if i've already included you but here u go. i love your gameplays, thanks for making me the xcom2 hero i've always wanted to be

Last edited by Liziee on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Liziee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:13 pm

I wanted to rewrite my appreciation thing once again because I've changed so much as a user. I've gained so many more people to think about.
Crimson Desire/Seko: Me and Seko used to not like each other very much, but we met again and we've been best friends ever since. If I didn't add him to this list, I'd be pretty fucking stupid.
Yujo: Yujo has been someone who I've liked for an extremely long time. Where do I start? Also, there was a period when I hated them, and when I said sorry for being rude, they forgave me. They're also nice to a lot of people as you can probably assume looking in the previous posts.
Kiera: I have no idea if you like me anymore, but you're my buddy. You've been my friend for so long, and I always enjoyed when you shitposted in Conquest. One of the few times I liked others shitposting.
Ryan Fitzmagic: Ryan, you are my god. You've done a lot for me every day (and for many users), and you're pretty chill.
Bluu: I occasionally disapprove of what you do but hey, we're not all perfect. You're one of the many who I love with all my heart.
Arei: Arei was the one who encouraged me to change. I used to be someone who shitposted and never gave a care. I was saved from being an idiot because of her.
LargeJellopy: Positive fuck minus the fuck part. It's almost like you can never be made mad. That's what I like about you. You never get mad with anyone, and you're friends with a hell of a lot of people. You're chill, too.
Jean Sang: Bluu 2.0. I love you with all my heart, and by the way, I really hope your eye gets better.
Aria: I think our relationship is slowly crumbling, but just know I love you. You were someone who didn't care about my RPs being bad, who didn't care about my immatureness. Anyone who can withstand that is deserving of a mention.
psychiclion: He's like me looking in a mirror. This guy is amazing.
Dot Dimitrix: Person who loved me (platonically, get away shippers) for years. Great DnD partner. Our times on Discord were fun, too.
Ire: This guy is hilarious, and though there are times where he can get mad, I don't care. Everyone gets a bit pissed off every once in a while. He's someone who I consider a friend (I hope he does back to me), and who always assisted me in RPs. Let's all remember ZeSal Ethologus.
Participants in Destricia: I thank you all for joining it. Our memories were amazing. There were some who I have built personal relationships with (Ryuetsu, Ninjasifu, PixelKirby) but if I listed them all, they'd be far too long. I just wanna say thank you for everything. Everyone lives, and everyone dies...
Everyone else: I have relationships with a lot of people here. Just know that if I didn't include you, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate you.
Honorable mentions: People who don't like me anymore. You may not like me, but know that I love you. I hope we can be friends again. Same for people who never liked me.

Last edited by Enchidio on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot peepl)
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PixelKirby on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:26 pm

Man, did I not make a single 'Dishonorable Mention?' Well, I guess nobody mentioned me either so it evens out Very Happy I guess I will do one in a bit.

EDIT: Scratch that, I made one list. And it wasn't saying 'This guy taught me who NOT to be.' Yaay!
PixelKirby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PixelKirby on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:50 pm

Erm... I haven't spent a lotta time around this part of town, have I? I guess I haven't. I guess it's time for Pix the Asshole to step up and actually make a list... gosh, gotta recall some old names, my memory is failing me...

Battle Linx 3.0: I remember meeting this pal in a conquest.. I actually don't remember how that conquest turned out, but while we still argue (mainly over who is the better host :3) he is still a great friend to me.

Cartoon Reaper: Hard to say much about this guy. Linx introduced me to him, and now we are also great friends. We made a great custom- Spatial Contortion -together (I mean, good by my standards, which aren't super high), and since then we have been friends that have hated eachother for more time than I would have known. Great friend right here, m8.

Jeaidfuis: Man, great CQ friend, and someone who has attempted to help me in my efforts with All's Darkest Hour (the most stressful-to-host rp of all time) more than any other. No one else has understood me and my taste in music like he has.

Areidis: Who would know the person I had the most conflicts with in the past would make this list? Well, Arei deep down is a good staff member. While we have had... an unbelievable amount of clashes, mainly involving me getting muted and annoying, she has taught me to be a less shitty person. Whats also new is that through our scarce conversations, I have learned she is actually a really nice person. Thanks for muting me all those times. Hopefully I am less annoying now!

Yoshinshy: Someone I met, hated, and then we became friends. While we don't talk as often anymore, and she still has questionable roleplaying tactics, she is still a good friend of mine. She has given me a lot of ideas for things to do with my customs, and she is fun to talk to.

Enchidio: The host of DnDs that I can't stop breaking. He's been a friend of mine for a while, and a good conquest pal (Unless he's the fairy lord. Then fuck him and he better prepare to die Smile ) Seriously though, his dnds are enjoyable and easy to get into, and has been a source for many ideas for roleplays and such. And his forum profile picture is funny haha. Great time knowing you, 'chidio

Atraske: Another person who's DnD's led me to meet him. While I don't talk to him as much anymore, he is still a friend I can't replace. I mean, who else could get me into anime like he has? Haha, jk. Seriously though, his great and innovative roleplays have shown me where I could improve as a host. Smile

Viosmic: Who's that? Never heard of her... jk. While she might very rarely show up on PS now, we still talk very often through other means. She is one of my closest friends, hands down. I still remember the days where she thought I was a complete retard... ahh, the good 'ol days. Very little people know me as well as she does.

Now, while I cry over all the people that slipped out of my mind and forgot, let me say thank you everyone on PS. You have let me be the asshole that I am while I constantly (try to) improve. Now let's just hope Toon doesn't hire a hitman on me or something Razz
PixelKirby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endurr on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:44 am

i cant really post much for now but.........

ifritt: hey man, you're a really cool friend. we talk sometimes but i still regard you as a close friend on here. hooray.

shydrift ze iii: you were the first person i was able to call a friend in the roleplaying room. you've been really cool to me ever since, and i appreciate that.

yujo: it's the big gay himself !! i actually used to hate you for some reason cuz i was blind to amphy elitism shit, but now i'm over that and i appreciate that you moderate the room and, i'd like to thank you for enlightening me oo

lorelight: hello lorelight !! i can't remember what exactly the amphy prank was about anymore, but nonetheless you're still a cool guy

lawful shit evil: you're another cool dude, you're great to shitpost with and it's fun to hear about your first world problems and stuff (not sure if that's you or some other person im tired haha)

lizie (umbrella here): you're also another very cool person, man im repeating "cool person" so many times. anyways you're a great person and well yeah.

koopakick: british trash. jokes aside you're great to talk to and it's cool. i seem to not have specific reasons for each person but just remember i appreciate all of you (specific reasons soon to come right (??)

pepe skie: thanks for moderating the room and for being a sane (i think) person which is  obviously rare in the case of the roleplaying room.

cryp tick: you're yet another cool guy, rarely talk and uhhhhhhhhhhhh...oh yeah other stuff that i shouldn't disclose to the people here.

physician porque: you're on this list for some reason i forget?? you're a great friend and um i was going to say something but i forgot

koki, rock expert: thanks for hosting those customs of yours and being yet another sane person in the roleplaying room. you're calm (most of the time) and oh yeah you're THE rock expert

shuffle: oh yeah you help me out in other games and uhh, another cool person to talk to !!

lets see who am i forgetting why am i doing this

drcirno: ah yes, the ice guy himself. you're great at cq (i think idk it's up to you) and another cool person to talk to haha.......

pokedex's rotom: shit i forgot to add rotom, whatever. you're a big meme, nice person, great shitposter and uhh, oh right, cool friendo. not like i've said that one more than once amirite hahahah

kujoo: how the hell did i forget my man. oh well, ur very cool man and you dont rp a lot but you still hang out in the room but you count lol. great talks and i can really trust you. keep it up my man

i swear i'm forgetting people. whatev- oh yeah

my people at (EEEEA IhUOI PN FXWR WUHY): i love u all and just know that u dudes are my true friendos haha yea !!

Last edited by Endurr on Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Endurr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

An old role players appreciation list

Post by Flare on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:34 am

OK well I've been around for nearly 3 years now so there's too many people to be on this .w. (24/11/13 was my regdate for this OC) these will be in no particular order.

Blizz / Winter (Quit) - First person I ever rp'd with back in 2013, stopped rping in main in 2014, we still talked for a while but now went inactive, no one forgets their first ever rp...right?

Cloud / Mystic (Active) - So I took a break in 2015 from showdown and came back in May 2016, Mystic was the first person I talked to then. Also a very good MM, PH, Kingdom host ^^

CaveHamsterCubone (Active) - CQ Pals xd and good friend, met around in June-July 2016. We still talk alot and I enjoy our conversations

MarchFlowers (Active) - I actually met March sometime in 2014 but we never talked due to well...Blizz and her not agreeing hehe anyway now we're very good friends and she's always there to support me when i'm down etc.

Yoshinshy (Active) - Haha...Yoshin we started talking in around September and you've become a great friend so quick, we would talk nearly everyday and you were very caring!

The Fluffy Kitten / Serena (Active) - I met Serena via Ignis, we didn't talk a lot at first but we got to know eachother fairly quickly. She is always very supporting when it comes to my actions both in rp and out of rp, I only ask that she keeps becoming more amazing ^^

Ignis (Partly Inactive)- Ignis being the second person I started talking to after my break, we've become like brothers and i wouldn't have it any other way, he is very kind and caring.

Shine (Active) - Shine being the most recent on this list since we only started talking a month ago and becoming one of my "main pillars of support" when I don't feel the best

Honorable Mentions:
Darkness - Cool dude
Lux - I remember when rp didnt have a bot oml
Kiera - God CQ Memer
Rosa - Trainer Host Goddess and CQ battler/memer
Flare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down