Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Post by Liziee on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:41 pm

Kujo: thanks husbando u always are up to fight me in monotype or ally with me in cq. our conversations r always chill, and even though i've known you for a short while i feel like i can tell u anything. thanks for being my friend i'll be here for you if you ever need it.
Liziee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:24 am

more

Rotom's Pokedex - hi mam

Phoros - hi apache attack helicopter

Yoshinshy - this one memed about the dead gorilla in a groupchat once

Monochrome Cloud - punches me constantly

Day of the Dead - screamed at me so i'd be pressured into giving up my newly hatched shiny marill

Sans Time - fkin qt
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:50 pm

These are in no specific order.

Vincent (Hydreigon)/Strider (Skarmory): Get a forums account so you can see me love and appreciate you ya big turd. First person I really rp'd with, great friend, doesn't come on much anymore. Sad

Gekkonidae: You probably don't remember it, but we rp'd once in my first week on the site and it actually helped convince me stay on the site even heading into less prosperous points of my life. So honestly, thanks for that. Also Ducks>Lizards.

Illario: For making sure my Resurgence docs didn't look like a pile of shit.

Yggalag: The only person I can rp with for 7 months straight and still enjoy rping with.

CaveHamsterCubone: My favourite reg user. You know what I'm talking about.

Enchidio: Slightly overcooked greenbeans, once more you know what I'm talking about.

Skitty: Most helpful person when I first became staff, because I had no idea what I was doing and probably still wouldn't. MAGA

Darkness (Umbreon): Once more, not sure if you remember but we had this one talk about PS2s and you convinced me to buy Need For Speed: Underground. Yeah that game broke after like an hour but still.

KuteKiera: U R A □

The Fennec Fox: I didn't forget about you, just like Jack didn't forget about Zereda.

Areidis: All the best friendships get off to rocky starts right? Well you honestly became one of the closest friends I have on the site and someone I can talk to for hours.

People I didn't add: Cmon guys, you know I love ya I just don't wanna be that guy with the thousand mile list.

Also I might add people I forgot about later.
Ryan Fitzmagic
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:31 pm

I am indeed your favourite reg user.
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:22 am

Ryan Fitzmagic wrote:These are in no specific order.

Vincent (Hydreigon)/Strider (Skarmory): Get a forums account so you can see me love and appreciate you ya big turd. First person I really rp'd with, great friend, doesn't come on much anymore. Sad

Gekkonidae: You probably don't remember it, but we rp'd once in my first week on the site and it actually helped convince me stay on the site even heading into less prosperous points of my life. So honestly, thanks for that. Also Ducks>Lizards.

Illario: For making sure my Resurgence docs didn't look like a pile of shit.

Yggalag: The only person I can rp with for 7 months straight and still enjoy rping with.

CaveHamsterCubone: My favourite reg user. You know what I'm talking about.

Enchidio: Slightly overcooked greenbeans, once more you know what I'm talking about.

Skitty: Most helpful person when I first became staff, because I had no idea what I was doing and probably still wouldn't. MAGA

Darkness (Umbreon): Once more, not sure if you remember but we had this one talk about PS2s and you convinced me to buy Need For Speed: Underground. Yeah that game broke after like an hour but still.

KuteKiera: U R A □

The Fennec Fox: I didn't forget about you, just like Jack didn't forget about Zereda.

Areidis: All the best friendships get off to rocky starts right? Well you honestly became one of the closest friends I have on the site and someone I can talk to for hours.

People I didn't add: Cmon guys, you know I love ya I just don't wanna be that guy with the thousand mile list.

Also I might add people I forgot about later.

Shame that it broke, but it's a sick game. Nostalgia is a hero <3.

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LufiaGuy2000 on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:11 am

I guess it's time to make another one of these now that I've almost been here for a year. So hyped for this... i guess. Idek. No particular order, just sit back, read, and enjoy.

Day of the Dead - Best girlfriend a dude like myself could ever hope to have. You've put up with enough of my bullshit to see me as someone who could be there for the rest of your life, and I feel much the same. <3
Illario - Very heipful, funny person. Did some helping with tweaking a DnD/Custom (which is it again help) of mine; Mercenaries. I'm glad to have had you as a co-host in many occasions. It's been a hell of a ride.
Nicolethekat, Jeaidfuis, Rotom's Pokedex, Kimono Kakashi, DrCirno, Katie King, Magatsu(S.Bisharp), DragonOfAtlantis, joshd415, RollerScouter, anyone else who's been in the main Mercs Crew that I forgot to list - I wanna thank all of you guys for making the current plot arc of Mercenaries what it is at this very moment. I'm honored to have been hosting it for you guys, and I think that it's been a great success thus far.
TheOneAndOnlyYin, A Registered Name - Y'all were there for PMRP'ing whenever you guys wanted to. I think about 45% of my PM quota has gone out to the two of you combined, so... yeah. That's impressive.
Yujo - Best mom to exist
Ryan Fitzmagic - I enjoyed being in Resurgence back when I had the time to join it. You also made groupchats for most of my Mercs sessions so you're cool for that too I guess idek
FluffyDeoxys - Oh look someone who's helped me with making docs for my OCs and my RPs, as well as someone who's been there to RP with me quite a bit, hue.
Dreams on a Cloud - Where to begin...? Well, we RP'd a lot and I'm glad; every one of our RPs is something to look forward to.
Crimson The Muffin - Basically the same as above. Lufia x Fynche is such an adorable ship, by the way. ;3c
Psychoreality - Even though you're gone and will probably never see this, I'm glad you introduced me to the RP room, man. It's been a hell of a ride.
AlolanJoltik, Sorai(Noivern), Ace(Lycanroc) - You people have so many alts that I can't even apply just one to most of you, smh. But we're all good friends, right? Riiiight? c: psst, down with the swords of justice
Serena(Lopunny) - You're probably the only reason I bother getting sleep at night. Without you there to tell me to sleep, I'd probably be about 80 hours of sleep short of where I am now for overall sleep. :I
Kiyo(Lopunny) - Where in the hell have you been?! It's been so long since we've last talked to one-another...
Noahji1 - Similar to above, where'd you go? It's been too long since we've talked. There was so much to build between Lufia and John...
Lock(Lucario), Lola(Lopunny) - Heeeey, you people are pretty patient with me and despite all of my puns and jokes about you two, you stuck through until the end. That's worth putting you on here for in itself.
Anyone else who feels they should be on this list but isn't - Throw a PM at me and I'll add you on here or put you on the next one or something smh. It's 4 AM and I need some sleep.

LufiaGuy2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Things have changed and I feel like being really honest so I'm going to do another one.

Yujo:

Hnn it's hard trying to put everything into words. I love you so much. You are the one person on ps who I can easily be honest with you. You get me so much and you are so nice and just perfect. Whenever I come onto ps, I'm immediately fivefold as happy to see you on. I love chatting with you and just being around you. You have the best sense of humour and all the memes we do together are the best. We even are able to understand each other through our shared language of keyboard bashing. I can always come onto ps at anytime and trust that I can have a good chat with you and just sit there and meme and we can just have so much fun. We can also roast people together and fight off ignorant fools no matter how often they plague us.

I love how I can be so blunt and honest about my feelings or what I think and you can just process and accept them all and help me. Whenever I go on my rants or have mental breakdowns because of users you are always there to listen to what I have to say. There is no one else on ps like this who I am able to be so open to, and with that, probably anyone in my life. When I was having really bad issues with a user and couldn't rely on anyone else to talk to, i turned to you and you helped me out with it all so much. You help me deal with my anxiety and just general issues and for that I'm so grateful. We think so alike and just everything you can say I find myself able to agree with. The fact that no matter what happens I can always count on you for help makes me feel happier than you could understand.

To add onto everything you are such a strong and good person. You have your days when you are low but you always managed to move on. You are so resilient and carry the weight of the world on your back even though you dont owe it a thing. You dont give yourself credit, and you put things onto yourself even when they arent your fault. Your ability to be so brave and honest is such a beautiful thing which you should never change. I know my english is gonna be crazy off in this and im gonna sound as gay as you with how sappy this but you are honestly just the best.

Penelope Skie/Pennyloaf:
Even though I bully you 24/7 and destroy you with everything, you are still one of my best friends on ps. Your wit and attitude as well as unrelenting sass makes you great to talk to. You helped me a lot with getting into amphy and become a member of the rp community, and got me into customs thanks to your numerous ones. You also helped to drag me out of my toxicity that I developed for a bit which I'm grateful for. I may be able to beat you with attract togedemaru, but I cant beat how cool you are Smile

ps. looking forward to warrior cats

Vent Vanitas/White:
Hey cooldude27. Even though you a super straight and white, we get on along really well and I like talking to you. You aren't someone who is overbearing or loud without need, rather a small town australian dude who always has a nice attitude about him. Your jokes are pretty good even though your weird jojo weeby memes always go past my head, and you are accepting of everyone and have a good outlook on life. you are also a really cute gardevoir tsundere

Ryan Fitzmagic:
Obviously, we shall argue till the end of days about our views on politics, but for a member of the "sworn enemy," we get along really well. You are a really nice guy who is such a good presence in the room. Whenever I'm left alone staffing, you are always happy to come on early and help out, and I appreciate that a lot. your attitude and willingess to help out anyone and just have a nice conversation makes u pretty neat.

Arti:
You have always given me a chance in the room and always helped me out when I've been in need. While for most of the time I've known you were mainly just an extremely helpful ro to me, I've recently been able to talk to you more often and get to know you, and I think you are a really nice and interesting person. You also have a perfected level of sass which allows you to somehow remain graceful while disintergrating people. Your contribution to the room and everything you do to keep it running is something you definitely dont get enough credit for.

Cirno/Jello:
Might seem weird that I'm putting you guys on here since we dont really talk to much and I'm usually off when you guys are on, but I really do appreciate how you guys act. I've never seen such genuine nice people who are just nice to nearly everyone. You guys are so respectful and helpful to others, and will never make others feel out, and I think a level of kindness like you guys have is something you should really cherish.

crest:
old boy crest. You might be a cyberbully and bad memer, but you are super helpful and your advice is always good. you are good to chat w/ and your honesty makes it nice because you know you arent getting bs.

im also glad u have got back into rping again Smile

The crew: my main crew of hoodlings, vlazzah/hydre/mono/daisz/chron/trick/snas/hind/mad/average/endurr etc. You guys are my general crew of just nice folks who I love to talk to you. You all have your good memes and nice jokes from time to time, and i love chilling w/ you all. even though trick and vlazzah bully me, i still forgive you.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koki on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:42 am

Oh look, the frostiest driver in the Roleplaying is making an appreciation post? Go figure. Well this is going to take a decent amount of time, so let's see here...

Penelope Skie I honestly don't know where to begin with you. Everyone on this site has had their first friend that shows the them the ropes or learns about the ropes right along side them, and you are that person to me. You put up with my constant bullshit and questions with only minor complaints, which is a reward within itself. I was so happy participating in your customs and you in mine. I have so many fond memories of the good, bad, and painfully awkward times we have in all rooms, so stay around for a while. I could always use someone to throw out of a window. : )

Yujo Ah based rock parent, where do I begin with you? Now when you first joined, I'll be frank here, I had no idea who you were. Gradually I noticed your RPs with Vent and noticed how you were utilizing your skills to the fullest potential which made me want to roleplay with you. Somehow I knew these skills would easily shoot you up in the ranks of the Roleplaying staff. It around this time I realized and understood how thoughtful and carefree you are and your love for shenanigans. You should stay around for a while because someone needs to entertain Vent, and I do it poorly.

Physician Why Ah Phy, my favorite cosplayer. I remember when you called yourself LuluTheClefable, old times those were. I first remember seeing you RP in my first custom, Animal Crossing, good times. Over the months we bonded over staying up late and talking about random things only sleep deprived teens could muster inside their heads. Then you changed your name to the Doctor Who rip-off for some reason. No matter, you are always a pleasure to talk to and a joy to mess with. (Even though you give me crap for stupid !randpokes).

Vent Vanitas The Ex-white haired edgelord himself, glad you reformed to something like this. However, before you changed to this new form, you were Vent (Myst. Figure), or some crap like that. Now I know you hate looking back on 2015 you, but I like to look back on it because those were months I got a little braver and I stayed up late, trying to catch the elusive Australian roleplayers. The rps that I had with you, Tho, and Ciel were among my favorite ones that I've ever done. Thanks for giving me a reason to use Saul.

DrCirno Huggable Ice User #1! I forgot when I met you, but I don't regret it in the slightest. You were probably the one person in that one Skype group that wasn't off their rocker, which I appreciated. As well as the other Skype thing, I still owe you for that. But I also liked that you introduced me to Milli and Styx I think. Love ya, ice creamc one.

Lizie/Chron You freaking memers, what would I do without you both? Penny introduced me to Chron, but I observed Lizie at a distance because I did think that you were a little Hades Edgelord in CHB, but you changed. Chron, let me make this clear: I do not hate you, you're just a really easy target and you take it so well which is a gift. So to my two memers, continue to meme. P.S. Lizie if you break your streak, I will gut you.

LargeJellopy My other Brazilian bestie. I met you as Waroo the Amaura and watched you grow and make a colony, but later I got to talk to you more in depth and developed a friendship because of common interests like animals and... well animals. Your art never fails to brighten my day.

Areidis No matter what you say, you are still my sweet cookie. I think you along with Penny were my first true friends on this website. Your customs were/are fun to rp in and you even helped me with one of my own customs. Even though we haven't talked recently, I hope to rekindle our old friendship. Also zoroarks are cool.

Day of the Dead/LufiaGuy2000 Probably the most stable set of partners in crime. Now I'm going to start off with Nat because I've known her longer (Sorry Lufs). I remember you as Midnight Natural :3, yeah it was that long ago. Now I thought you were a decent MM host, I participated in some of them, but plug is where we really bonded. Mostly over your changing music tastes, the random drama every other week, and most importantly the nice times with friends. It's a shame we had to shut ours down. (RIP Plug), but the memories will stick with me for a while. Lufia my boy, you are rather new, but you are entertaining and you RP well, so I appreciate you and I hope to get more memories with you for the future road ahead. Continue to be the awesome dynamic duo that you are.

Dracon/Ludis the Moon You two are the knuckleheads I can't live with and can't live without. I remember seeing Dracon first and maybe rping with from time to time, most likely on the Scythe (Banette) alt, but then when I was introduced to Styx, I got a new friend and potentially got introduced to RWBY (Great show, I recommend trying it). Although the sages plot is gone, I will always remember Hades and Bell. Also a new RP is on the rise, and you two are on opposite sides. This ought to be intersting.

Spotted Hyena I don't even know where to begin with you. A really good MM host and a punching bag only second to Chron, your mental resilience is amazing. I remember you rising up with the Desert Library, a classic at this point. Yet we truly interacted on plug where I got to mute you and delete your messages which was super fun. I might have seemed harsh in the past, but hopefully I'll stop acting like a tool, so keep on yenning boys, James. P.S. please redraw that god awful Yanma.

Others Each and every single one of these users has had a unique impact on my PS and Roleplaying Room experience and due to the sheer number of them all, I can only mention them honorably, but even though they don't get paragraphs, doesn't make them any less important than those who did. These users are: Barry The NPC, Zester, Illario, Hydre, Galom, Rotom's Pokédex, Endurr, Shuffle, Mono, Psychoreality, Daisz, Rosabel, Articuno, Formerhope, Golden Trials XI, Monistar, Messibug, Lux (Lucario), Millianah, Darth Toran and Madman404. That is a lot of people, but I am making this at like 1:42 AM, so all of this is subject to change, but yeah. I don't hate you people contrary to popular belief.

Last edited by Koki on Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Viva la vida~
          Koki
Koki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Septette on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:42 pm

Can I just appreciate this small list of people for making my Banette OC, Mirai's, life hell?

Dracon
Sorai(Noivern)
john(ursaring)
That one Trevenant OC I'm calling Elm.

Thank you for the beautiful mayhem.
Septette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:11 pm

Yay, yet another update to my appreciation posts because stuff changes and everything changes and yada yada.

Vlazzah : Top one as usual, you're just... you're just a good person, Vlazz. We get to argue a bit sometimes (a bit heated even), but yeah. Good battler, complete ass at LoL though, but hey. Also, shares my luck (or lack of thereof).

DrCirno : Words can't tell how I'm grateful to have met you, Cirno. Thank you.

Shufflepharos/Areidis : Same as Cirno, to be fair. Along with most people in that list.

Yujo/SpootedHyena(woof) : Not only good moderators (sike there are no bad ones, no exceptions you gist), but still. Good taste in music, lots of things to talk about, share experiences (NOT that kind of experience for whatever's sake) Help, why is Yujo so cute... >///<

madman404 : Special mention here because of pianoooooooo. I love sharing piano pieces with you, along with asking for some random teambuilding questions/discussions.

Guardian Neb/Average Fella : Good battlers, usually ready to hand out help when asked, if not always.

LargeJellopy/Lizie/Chron/Lufia : gang xdd. Na, good RPers, lot of interesting plots, good persons to talk to.

Cruella Of DeVil/Ryan/Gekkonidae/Illario : 1st - Moderators (except Gekko, git gud), means they use a shitton of times to look over the plebian that I am sometimes, and good RP partners. Shoutout to Cruella for help on docmaking too.

Dracon : .W.

Trick : You need to stop using meme water teams or Toxapex. Now. Please.

Daisz : Awesome person to talk to, along with being someone that actually speaks her mind out.

Red Marissa/Rocket Admin Lens : Even with some recent disputes, I still value the times we RPd.

Rico/Articuno/Skitty : No brainer (xdd sucking up to ROs omg hydre ur a sellout), for maintaing the room as it is, handling most stuff and speaking what they think. And making me realise some monthes ago that I was a bag of shit.

Other persons : Darkness for being a good friend even though it's been some time that we've last talked, DayOfTheDead for being a good person to RP with, Sticks for being a good person to talk to as well... xck's a good host too. I think I forgot a lot of persons, sorry I'm quite tired. PM me in room or forums if you feel like I've forgotten you.

Last edited by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlazzah on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:25 pm

Hydre(Hydreigon) wrote:Vlazzah : Top one as usual, you're just... you're just a good person, Vlazz. We get to argue a bit sometimes (a bit heated even), but yeah. Good battler, complete ass at LoL though, but hey.

you fockin wot m8

I'm still a higher rank than you so you have no liability to say that of me. :/

Vlazzah
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:25 am

LufiaGuy2000 wrote:

Day of the Dead - Best girlfriend a dude like myself could ever hope to have. You've put up with enough of my bullshit to see me as someone who could be there for the rest of your life, and I feel much the same. <3

AJDFHAKDHAJDHAJ

I LOVE YOU TOO LUFIA

YOURE TOO PRECIOUS TO LET GO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by TurtleWarlord on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:02 am

Yay commenting on something two years late! Anyway this post is long af, So… yeah. It's honestly in no particular order, just when I think of the person. I swear I'm not ranking.

I'll bold the names so you can just scroll down.

LargeJellopy
You're one of the few people that put up with my bad zubat rping. You had an awesome amaura that I loved being with that knew hyper voice by the name of waroo. Now, after I made atom, you singled me out one school day right as I was going to class. I figured "Hey why not this person had a good rp last time" So I, without thinking, made an older sister oc, yami, to rp with you. Now she has a child, I am one of your children, and I have 5 diverse plots with you as well as a deep, inner relationship. I can say hello to you every day, and I can trust you to say hello back. I can pour my heart out to you and you'll listen, and you won't just say any old thing or say what I want you to say, you'll say what you think. Not only that, you can endure me when I'm at my worst and most attention hog-y, and you comfort me when I'm sad. I never will regret being on ps that day. Hell, I would regret NOT being there.

That group of people I bothered as marcus(zubat) and Scorn
Sorry that I can't single out names, in my defense it was 2 years ago. But yeah, I bothered a TON of people as a zubat oc who's main characteristic was… being an… annoying zubat. When I was new to the room, I first joined this mm about this room. And pokemon didn't carry around infinite money. It was my first rp I can remember and I think in general(if not fr) when I was at my worst. I was a killer, I (almost) said my kill in chat(Shout out to that champion dude!) but this champion dude helped me out by murdering my oc, then having it be de-cannonized. Moving on, then we have the fr group, where I harassed a trainer as a zubat who reverted to his first form each rp, and evolved repeatedly. Then there was a dragonite and various other people I might have voided the plots of because I had to devolve each rp… hehe.. whoops.

That one person in the pm rp
ah how can I not remember your name?! I feel horrible, you as a zoroark introduced me to trying new things with characters, thinking about and describing powers, doing all of the things I can do now to my fullest or even fuller ability! Marken the krokok, something you did… well yes, because of plot, and yes his powers were a black flame with a spirit possessing him and-- look it's too hard to explain. Or too convoluted. Basically, thank you for that.

Jack(Mightyena) or Ryan Fitzmagic
Okay, this guy I remember. I woke up, like 5:00 one day, not ready to go to school. I just wanted to role-play. So, I went to my I pad and what do you know-- in front of me, right there, is a poke high. I decide-- Why not join? (I think this time is somewhat after jellopy) So, I do just that. And what do I find? An amazing setup belonging to an amazing host, and while he didn't have the best resources, he kept me playing till it was time to go and even stalling from my mom. Every day I would… Not two days whaaa? Anyway so yeah I would wake up, and do just that-- rp. Sometimes I would be a teacher, and my self-aware self would ask him if I did well. And his kind self would say yes. Now we hang out, occasionally, and talk about… stuff… kiiindaa feel I annoy him a bit though.

Bulbarawr
Somehow, and god, SOMEHOW, before I met you even though I wrote stories I didn't know about quotations. You taught me in that conquest, you played those trainers with me as my rival, and dangit, you hosted some of the best rps ever. No. I genuinley mean that. Sure-- there are more descriptive hosts. And sure, there are hosts that can be more serious and less shitposty. But dangit, your hosting is not only funny, your doc work is great, its fun to do docs with you from the sheer amount you allow me to do, and your concepts are amazing. You said you wanted to find a persona for yourself here, to find someone to be like. I hope you found that person. You're gone now, but you live on in my heart. As a bird. A fiery one. SCRAAAA!

Jaze(Absol
Friend of bulbarawr. What is describing. No that's your entry because I'm lazy and you'll never see this anyway.
but in all seriousness, you're funny and nice, and while I don't know you you do seem like a nice person from what I've seen. You being a link to bulbarawr helps.

Yujo/Xck
I grouped these two because they're both gay. Nah just yujo Xck, you have been one of my constant friends ever since I was more popular. I was altair the dewgong, and you were a person I had lured to me. You were certainly going to die, and I took you to my evil dewgong lair, where you died of hypothermia and I revived you. That was when I realized one of my favorite hobbies. Killing you. Thank you for introducing me to that. Oh and you're also a good person. Now, yujo! I kinda want to be closer friends to you, and I.. haven't… talked to you much of embarrassment.

Gold(Mimikyu)
Well, eh, where do I start with this one. I guess here-- this person is super nice, and makes really cool drawings relating to the things done in the rp, so it's a nice look into someone else's eyes. They can tolerate me (bonus!) and they are pretty good at rping. First time I saw them was as an annoyed horse. Because gold built right on the beach.

Late-Night hosts
You fed my addiction. For that, DANG YOU!!! also, you fed my addiction. For that, thank you. Sorry I can't specify names-- it's been so long! I remember this caterpie who hosted a poke high, kept me up all night, got my iPad taken away by my mom. Another person, hosted this… rp about skyrim, I think. Why is it that whenever it's night the rps are fun? Like sure, it might just be my time, but it seems like it's not just professional rpers and you have no… "bad"(I put that word lightly, a bad role-player is really just /me sees, at a maximum, so it's hard. Everyone has styles, woop!) role-players. It's a good step in between, the scenes are described excellently, and it is great dream material. There was even this one mightyena guy who hosted a poke high. What do you mean I mentioned him already? Naahhh…

Turtleawe
gets one letter less because she didn't write about me >: ( Okay so I think I first met this person when I was scrolling down the list looking at the ts, there always are turtles there! I came across a turtle awe, and… Well, I forget exactly what I pmed her, but we kinda started talking more and more. Eventually we got to know more about each other, and now we are (somewhat) close friends! We often rp together, and turtle awe is amazing at conquest-- one of my favorite people to knight for, next to bulbarawr. Like if bulbarawr was still here I would bug turtle to make a poison team so we could just like, all be knights and close friends. It would mean jaze couldn't join, though. Perhaps as an ally? Well, on her own, turtle awe is a really nice person and a great rper. I like he

Fresh Blood!
I always like dissecting the newcomers of the room and… oh wait. Are we not supposed to talk about that? Alright no vampirish things, I'll just be normal. Hey! New rpers! It's somewhat of a pain to help you… Yeah because you do it so often turtle warlord, TRULY that is why you're respected. If you're going to complain do it first! …But it's nice when you just give them the rule outlook and they stay. Hey you kids of DEC 11, 2016 Past, or perhaps just if you saw me teach you! In years, I hope you can see this. See this and be like: "…Does he still have a group of freaking birds as his profile picture, what?"

Pokemon Exile
I can't remember exactly how I met him. But after knowing him, we went on many GVEs and stuff together. He is a really cool dude! Like, I can just mess around with fonts, such as managing three conversations (A cross out one, an italics one and a normal one) and we can just… unwind. Not only that, he makes great docs, and he has the bulbarawr perk of letting me mess around on said docs and make hideouts. Heck, he'll even do it himself! Just in general a great person to be around. As of this date, he is gone. Really miss him actually.

Marill-Go-Round
Okay. So she is, (no offense to her), one of the weirdest people I've met. It's somewhat funny actually. Whenever I compliment her, she acts offended, or at least somewhat surprised asking for a reason why. Then she may not accept it or just in general be upset about it. If I insult her, she just accepts it. No, no questions asked whatsoever. I met her as a link to wriggurun, and we've been… well, talking a bit. I look to her as a big sister/motherly figure, quite good at what she does and giving me nice, fair criticism. No like, "Oh you suck" and no "You can't do this right at all!" More of a.. well, "Okay turtle warlord, these are the things you did wrong, this is what I think you could do to improve on it." She hardly gets very upset… though she certainly can sometimes, and just overall, she's a pretty nice person.

Wriggurun
I messed up. I feel I broke our relationship when I kinda annoyed you a bit, but hey, for what it's worth? Never rped in your rps. Hardly rp with you, hardly TALK to you, but you're a nice guy and dangit, you are amazing with rping. Don't know if I can post much more here then that, so yeah. Guru is amazing.

CollinBu98
You left me, and everyone else, to die. But you're still nice and your docs are amazing. It seems I befriend most people while working on docs, heh, because I also have fond memories of working with you and just goofing around… Hey I have a yujo strategy now! But anyway, thank you so much for everything you do, man! As for when we first met, I was rping in elements as a girl named yasei. I thought the premise was fairly cool. I wanted to be a human for the purposes of meeting nin and bunkering up in a super secret place. Couldn't though, so I became a little girl! you instantly were like, after seeing my first paragraph… "Okay turtle warlord can come here because his paras are awesome." and we talked ever since. I'm currently an owl in that rp because I died. Yeah thanks a lot honch >: (

Honch
You fucking killed me >: (

Jean Sang
Don't think I forgot about your part in it too!!

Ninjasafu
She's a cool cat I'm working to befriend and she has cool paras. Also really cool text.

Day of the Dead
Pretty sure I get her annoyed whenever I talk to her. Still want that pm rp though…

everyone!
Hey! I know this makes noone feel special, because they didn't get a shout out. But I decided I don't want to make an entire book of people, so let me just say this: thank you. All of you, for making this room special for the older users, the newer users, and the moderators. Hell, even the trolls, they tell us so much about things we need to protect or not allow! So yeah. Thank you

Last edited by TurtleWarlord on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : All the emojis got messed up.)
TurtleWarlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Light-Buster on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:23 am

my name in ps is:Gold (Mimikyu) for roleplay and light-buster as my main account
so in no particular order... these are people who i wish to give a shoutout to...
Turtle Warlord = the first time i have ever really roleplayed in a very inmersive manner, we even became personal friends (not irl but like we know eachother)... i even made fanart based on the rp´s we would have... tho he killed himself off from the rp you are really awsome dude Very Happy

Skippy(Skiddo) = the man who introduced me to roleplay in the first place, we would rp in an pokémon Au of undertale, it was a bit of a fatefull encounter, we met when i first arrived to the website... also goes by the name E4-Asriel he hasnt been online in a really long while though :/

Cloak (Mimikyu) = i havent really known him for really long but hes a pretty cool guy... as a little thing we have is that our characters are cousins... if you read this message, i really like you bro Wink

Minecraft Moshe = he is a pretty jolly dude, everytime i need to perfect some docs for roleplay then hes there for me... he is sorta of a labrat in that sense, he is pretty inpatient tho... but really great overall uwu

Yujo = Out of all of the moderators, he is a really chill dude, pretty tolerant and fair, someone who has a really keen sense of justice uwu
Golden Light-Buster

View user profile http://tf2-adimin-buster.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleawe 《♢》 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:35 pm

TurtleWarlord - fellow turtle and the dude who forced me to write this, q.q, rip. also a great person to shitpost pmrp with, q.q
Rotom's Pokedex - a great friend, boop. praise haslhof, the great machop!
TheClawInside - fellow singaporean guy.

i probably literally forgot everyone i wanted to add here, then again i don't really have that much people i would consider friends here, q.q

-forever alone-
Turtleawe 《♢》

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top