Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holy damn, I'm doing this again.

Post by TheOneAndOnlyYin on Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:43 pm

Alright.

Before I begin this madness, I have stuff to say.

It's been like, a year since I last posted an appreciation thread reply. And last year, I was just a chill kid with a small pile of homework, a group of friends and barely any worries. Now, a year later, school has taken a huge turn for the worst. I'm hated around every corner, only got two friends that aren't constantly ruining me then trying to make up for it. I'm under so much pressure from homework and bullying that I've been pushed to the bottom, but every day I return home from school to the amazing sight of the internet.

The people on this list--and probably all the people I forgot from this list--are the literal fucking reason I'm still here. To be completely honest with you guys, I wouldn't have pulled through this bullying stuff without you guys. It's still ongoing, but I'm ploughing through because of all the support and fun times I get out of you amazing people.

Alright. In absolutely no particular order, let's divebomb into this shit.

Also, another thing, just because I typed less, doesn't mean you're below anyone else because it's 11:26pm and I'm tired and ill.

A Registered Name - I've known you for so long, Scorn. I can't even remember when I first met you because it's been so long and we've had so many fun times together. We both share many passions; warrior cats, drawing, etc, and we're so close as friends. Sometimes we argue or shit goes down, but that's how friendships work and it always works out in the end. Don't stop being an amazing person and a great friend, Scorn. You're amazing in my eyes and everyone else agrees.

LufiaGuy2000 - Ayy. I've known you for months by now, but not even a year, and you manage to amaze me. You're an amazing person, a great RPer and you're one of the few people I know who can pull off a cliche dead parent backstory and make it a good one. Every time I feel upset and you're online, I PMRP with you and it makes me feel better. Sadly, you've been offline more lately due to school, but you're still my friend no matter how inactive you are these days.

Dreams on a Cloud - Dreams, I don't talk to you much outside of Discord, but I know you've got my back when I need ya and you're always up for a PMRP too. You're a great meme-loving friend and we've had so many fun times together, especially in Discord with the We Are Number One memes. You're a great person and a great friend.

Felipe The Trainer - Where do I even begin? You're such a great friend and the convenience of our close timezones means that whenever I get home from school and I'm feeling shit, you're there for me to talk to and you always cheer me up. We've had so many fun times together and, even though our friendship has had its ups and downs lately, you're one heck of a great friend, Felipe.

TopHattedShinx~ - I don't see you much in main anymore, but you're always in my discord chat. And I recently found out that you're actually the person I RPed with the most two years ago under my oldest alt Infranor. It's amazing how friendships come back even after all these years.

Marshtompz, Arxeran and CaveHamsterCubone - To be short since I'm getting way more tired by the second, you're all great friends. We've had so many fun times back in our old and probably abandoned Chatzy. We've had lots of arguments (especially with Arxeran) and our friendship has been a pretty rocky road of arguments (again, especially Arxeran) but we've pulled through every time and it takes one hell of a friendship to pull through that.

xck - My ex-pollslave from the good ol' days and a great host and a great friend. You always enjoy reading my OC bios and we have lots of fun times together.

Rotom's Pokedex - Every single conversation we have is "hi" "hi" "hi" "hi" most of the time. But eh.

Dracon - Hot damn. I don't even know where to start here. I can't even think of words to express how amazing you are and how important you are to me. You never fail to cheer me up and you always support me through all my bad times. You help me administrate my slowly growing Discord server and you always care about all my problems, no matter how stupid I'm being about silly things that don't actually matter. To be honest, it's actually thanks to you I got to meet half of the people on this list, especially those in far away timezones, because you were the one who came up with the idea of me sneaking past my bed-time and that's stayed ever since. You've helped me through loads of troubles in my life and you've kept me motivated and kept me going through all this shit my life has been giving me recently. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you, sempai. You mean the world to me and I wouldn't swap you for anything or anyone. Ever. (>.w.)><3

I've probably forgotten loads of people, but remember you're all cool and amazing and you all deserve a pat on the back just for being around. You're all great people and you should all be proud of that.
TheOneAndOnlyYin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Here I am, once again.

Post by Dracon Pop-tart on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:43 pm

Welp. Figured I'd get off my ass and stop procrastinatin' for once; here we go.

Lufia: You're a swell dude, and a hoot to have around. I appreciate the effort you put into your RPs and like having you around the place. Get me chucklin' quite a bit and are a pretty laid back dude, to which I can also appreciate, considering I'm a bit relaxed meself. So yeah, kudos to you.

Dreams/Felipe: I'd probably be way over my head without you two knuckle heads around to help keep order. I appreciate all the effort you put into to helping me monitor the Banter Discord and enjoy your company overall. It's nice to just sit back and chat with some other peeps for a bit when I'm tired of cat videos and raging at the Bot.

El Mäjéstüösö: Hawlu, albeit you showed up randomly, you're an awesome lass who's fun to mess around with and to talk to as well. You tend to lurk around and I can relate to that well. I appreciate your presence on Banter as it lightens up the place when it gets a bit too dark.

Krupz: Another random lad who's presence I can also enjoy quite well. Always up for anything, I'm glad to see you socialize so well with the others in the server. Knowing that you're around means there will be little dull moments.

Wick The Trickster: We go WAY back. I'm talking at least a year back now. We've had plenty of talks about all sorts of things, and you always give me a shout-out when you stop by on PS, to which I appreciate. Thanks for being a grand amigo Wick. You're a great writer and I hope to see some more of your work!

Jaze: You're a little cutie patootie who can cheer up even the saddest days. Thanks for being such a joyful soul and giving out so many free hugs. I owe you a lot of smiles. Thanks for being that little bit of sunshine in my stormy days.

Nagito Komaeda: Your nicknames are a pain to keep track of, but thanks for RPin' with me and just being so friendly in general. I hope we can RP again soon!

Lock, John, and Sorai: Ya'll are a bunch of goofs, but I love to RP with ya'll in these ridiculous scenarios. Thanks for sharin' some laughs. Double shout out to Lock, for also helping to monitor the Banter server. I appreciate the help.

CHC: It's always nice to chat with you and I appreciate the fact that you confide so much in me. It's nice to know that I can be trusted that much. I thank you for your friendship and hope you continue to come to me when you need some help with your problems.

Arya: A wonderful RP partner and friend. It's awesome having you around and I always have blast when we RP together Talking with you is so much fun too. Honestly, you're a great person and I appreciate all that's you've done, even if you don't realize how much the change you've done for me is.

Styx: Not around too much any more, but around enough to still be a pain in my ass. Honestly, keeping track of you and your nicknames can be such a pain. No, not really, but in all seriousness, I appreciate your friendship immensely Styx. From the time we first met, to now you've always been a person who I could easily chat with and tell all my problems too. We've known each other for what? 2 years now? It's amazing how much we've both evolved since then, and I truly do enjoy and cherish all the moments we've had, all the experiences we've shared, and I hope we continue to share even more adventures in the future.

Alex: Another lad who I've known for so long. A Smite addicted Meowth, when you first joined you were so formal and had such cheesy intros every time you joined the room. You made a name for yourself, and hell, even got voice. I've appreciated your friendship ever since we first RPed together and honestly wouldn't have our past any other way. Thanks for being such a knuckle head, like me. I'll try my best to get good at Smite so you can drag me into your crazed ventures with you.

Isis: You people and your name changes. Any case, I still owe you a lot Isis. You were one of my first major friends whom I began having regular conversations on a daily basis with. We helped each other become better RPers as time wore on, and you even became part of the staff. Now you have these amazing documents and a plethora of a vocabulary and I can honestly say it's been a complete honor to have been with you every step of the way. I'm sure you'll keep reaching newer and greater heights in the future!

Daisz: Another person who just one day popped into my life and decided to stay there. I owe you so much from breaking my shell to introducing me to Vlazzah, Hydre, Frac, and all the others. You've been a fantastic RP partner and a great friend. I feel honored you've shared your life stories with me and your friendship alone is enough to just keep my storm of a mind going. Thanks for being that lone blossom among a lot of weeds.

To the staff: Arti, Skiitty, Zester, MB, Yujo, Arei, Ryan(Rico), Darkness, Chihiro, Cruella, Galom, Penny, Vent, Koki, Psych, Sabre, Xene, and all the others; you've all at least once have been fantastic to interact with and I appreciate all the work you put into the room, from the simple things such as managing the chaos of the rooms to the unnecessary things such as the workshops. I've learned so much from simply watching you all am glad to have such dedicated staff. Special thanks go to Yujo, for being an easy guy to talk to, Arti, Galom, and Arei for working especially hard to make sure thing are going well in the rooms, and MB, Koki, Psych, and Darkness, for being swell people and good friends of mine. I cherish each and every experience and talk I've had with you all and thank you for keeping the room from shattering into chaos.

To the peeps: Vlazzah, Hydre, Frac, Scorn, Nat, Cirno, and so many more; You've all made me laugh, made me think, but most of all, made me smile. I have so many memories of just walking into the room and being bombarded with highlights as I did my daily pop-tart crazed greetings. You've all made lasting impact in my heart and that's something I can never repay, nor forget, so, to you all, thank you.

I wouldn't trade any of these people, any of them for all the pop-tarts in the world. You've all had such an impact on my life and that's a debt that I wish I could repay. Anyways, I still got one last person to thank...

Yin: ...I know I've already crossed the cheesy and/or cliche line too many times tonight, but for you, I'd do it a hundred times over. Yin, you've been there when things have just gone so bad, and I've appreciated all the support, all the love and understanding you've shown me. Know that I'll always have your back, just like you've had mine. I honestly wouldn't be who I am without you around. You've given me motivation, a goal to look forward to. I'll be there with you every step of the way, just like you've been there for me. Know that no matter what happens, no matter what's between us, I'll also be there for you when you need me to be. You're a friend who I can't give up. Even if I had to give up eating pop-tarts forever just to talk with you, I'd do it, because without you, pop-tarts would just be another old crummy food with no meaning in my life. So thanks Yin, for being that rainbow after the storm. Thanks for being my friend, and for all the moments I've shared with you. Thank you for being in my life.
Dracon Pop-tart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Post by Enchidio on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:56 pm

Not enough people are adding me to their lists, smh. I'm fabulous and I deserve recognition.
But really here's some more people since I've befriended a lot more people.
Ifritt, Kujoo, Dinosaur Ryuzaki, Endurr: People who can kick my ass in Conquest but choose not to. Great friends too.
Everyone in ELED: Gave a mention already but you rock. Giving my RP a try is enough to prove that we're cool. Also pretty much everyone who joins ELED is already my friend, so.
Vlazzah: You like Reshiram so we cool
TurtleWarlord: I could talk to you for ages. I cannot lie.
Rotom's Pokedex: She cheats in VGC but she's still alright.
psychiclion, Dr. Piplup: Not only are they great friends but they're the most major contributors to my Trainers. For that I thank you.
Every staff member: Not only are some my friends but really they help the room. They spend their days moderating such a big PS community. How could I not applaud that?
More to come.
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yung Kujo on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:14 am

i met some nice people in rp man lemme talk about em
Endurr, Ifritt, Lorelight, Guardian Neb- gang shit, some pretty cool ps users man glad i met em
blue tulip- cool white kid who i fight in random battles and says he is good lmao
lizie- cool person man, fought in monotype a couple times good person to talk 2
enchidio- need hella work very annoying acts like they are 10 but deep down okayy at times
lawful evil- very nice kid too nice it's scary but a cool rper
basylia- some rper i met during cq, i always ally idk why but they seem nice as heck
madman404- always down to play smash with me even tho he's garbage at it lmao but very nice and best user on ps no doubt

rp staff- some of yall r cool but like galom best mod not corrupt at all got hoes example ps user my role model xd

i forgot some people i think but this aint got much detail ill do another 1 soon but s/o all my negros
Yung Kujo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie AKA Spear (Absol) on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:48 am

People I need to thank:

Nat, Renata, and Kylie While the latter two are not as active, Renata only getting back into RP, they are still my friends, and Nat especially, I need to thank, as she was one of the first people who ever befriended me back in 2014, when I joined.

Gill (Goodra): A lesser known roleplayer, but still one of my best friends nonetheless. Thank you for the long talks, and the great roleplays. You're always here for me.

Ariabeta: Great person all around, wonderful friend, great roleplayer too.

The people of Skype & Discord Okay, I'm going to be honest. My Skype group is full of shitty memes and shit people. But that doesn't mean these shit people don't make me laugh from time to time. The people of Discord too, especially those from RP are great.

Rico: Personally, I have to thank you for blacklisting me last year. I was a total asshole, and also going through a dark time in my life. Although I'm still a shit person today, you certainly have helped me improve. Thanks a lot.

LumaSoul and Psychoreality: These two people. What do I have to say? During the above mentioned time, these two were there for me. I have to say, I don't think I would be alive today if I didn't have them. Luma, thank you for being there for me, for taking my shit, for being a counselor. And even now, we have great talks, you listen to me rant, etc. etc. And Psycho, while we don't talk as much anymore, you were there for me while I needed it too. We had great rps, and even then, outside of them, you were great to talk to. You were also one of the people who introduced me to osu!, so thanks for that too.

Arensen: Great person as well. He makes a wonderful friend, and helped me out with some shit I used to do.

The Other Staff Members: Admit it. This room would be shittier than it already is without these people.

Gretchen: While she doesn't RP much, if at all, she deserves a mention, for being my one and only. She's the only person I know that I feel safe going to, the one I feel truly loves me, more than anyone else. While Luma and Psycho aided her, she was the one who truly saved me from these times. I've said this before, but without her as well, I would not be alive. So thank you for being there. I love you.

Honorable Mentions:

Felipe the Trainer: Great rps, great person.

Rosabel: Shit person, great rps. Likes to tap rectangles too.

The people of Game Corner: They put up with my shit during my dark time, so hey, they at least deserve a mention here too.

And finally, an apology to anyone I have ever offended, because I'm quite certain I've offended a lot of people. Especially Darkness, because he's had the bad end of things from me a lot.
Cassie AKA Spear (Absol)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_Zelda on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:11 pm

People I'd like to thank:

Nat and Kylie- you two...What can I say? Those rather short relationships helped start me down the path to being a better person. Plus, Nat did start the whole Vincent thing so...
Cassie M and Gill (Goodra)- For being understanding friends during those dark, banned from RP times.
RP Staff- For giving me a second chance in the RP Room and on Forums.
Lief/UnawokenRhythm- Even though you don't on PS anymore, you're still a good friend. You've helped me start to deal with my Autism, and tried to help me with relationships.
Princess_Zelda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena(Lopunny) on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Though I'm not on PS anymore, I've been reading through these and I figured... I should make one. Not that anybody cares, but hey, wynaut. These are in the order my brain brings these people up, so not specific. People that are I feel are not close to me anymore and that once were and now they're not will not be on this list for the most part.

Flare (Flareon): Not much that I can say, honestly. I've already said it all at this point. We didn't meet how most people would want to, and our friendship wasn't as good as it could've been with the amount of ups and downs, but either way I'm happy I met you and that we're still fairly close to this day.

Fluffy: First person I've ever rp'ed with here on PS. We don't talk anymore, but you're an amazing person and hopefully you grow to be even better.

Ignis: The reason I ever started talking to you was... pretty pathetic, actually, but that doesn't mean anything now. We don't talk often, and we've also had a handful of ups and downs (thanks to me), but hey, nobody's perfect. 10/10 best excuse.

Hydre: We haven't talked in... forever, and it's unlikely that we will (thanks) but you were probably one of the first people I actually talked to on this site and actually enjoyed yada yada.

18th, Frac, why do you have so many names dude?: Was never really into you at first, but now we're pretty close and sfuff. As a side note: Where's my qt reminder of the day, baka?

Lux (Lucario): It's been pretty... eventful, to say the least, but hey, this is the Roleplayer Appreciation thread, sooo the inclusion is pretty self-explanatory.

Ryan Fitzmagic: Not a whole lot close, and we don't talk often, but 1 of the only 2 people I've ever shared my love for WWE with 'n stuff.

RollerCoaster/Fenpes: Again, we don't talk often, but it's nice to have someone that loves WWE as much as I do and that allows me to drown their dms and even force them to watch PPVs with me, as rare as that is.

LargeJellopy: Was very close and a good friend before I left PS; was kind enough to make art of my OC, which is my profile pic.

Arensen: We were imo really good friends, and I enjoyed talking to you. Once I left I never saw you again, which is sad to this day (but let's face it was evitable, thanks 2x) I only hope that life's treating you amazingly.

Drevax (Lucario): These all sound like the same thing, geez. We haven't talked in months, but we did on a daily basis when I was on PS and we were pretty good friends. Though I will say I got annoyed often at how constantly you wanted to RP, but I was scared to voice it, hence some... sudden... disappearances.

Dash(Lucario): Wherever you are, whatever you go by now, Serena Ynni Gracepaws and Dash will always be siblings, and the whole weird thing story will always stay in my head, for some reason.

VinnyK: One of my first friends (close friends while we're at it), first person to ever give me a nickname (that wasn't weird). Probably has zero idea of who I am now.

I would put the rest of staff, but like, I'm not on PS anymore and I've grown dislike for it, so, whatevs.
I added people because reasons. Smile

Last edited by Serena(Lopunny) on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Serena(Lopunny)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tempor on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:51 am

i wanna just.

take a moment and redo my like three or four other appreciation threads bc theres stuff i havent said.

these arent in any particular order, and i will only be mentioning people who i have special ties with, and those i talk to a lot.

LufiaGuy2000 - my oh my, what a guy. he is a wonderful roleplayer and great at design, even if he puts himself down (kind of like me). he's an excellent guy to talk to and is really chill and tolerant.

A Registered Name - oh my god, three-hearts is my life and it's all thanks to you, making your characters so intriguing and just making me want to add on. i also love darkening and all of your other characters. you're like, my sister. that's how much i value our friendship.

xck - one of my only friends that really have stuck with me even since i left for a month. you're a really good artist and such a chill person.

Yujo - same as above, but i really wish you were around more often.

Jazz Fantasia - another one of my friends who stuck around even after what happened to me, even if it kind of doesnt seem like it now.

BoltZekroms - even though we kind of barely talk due to timezones, you're really cool. the way you type makes you look really intelligent and i can get good advice from you. congrats on the recent voice, again.

Flare Blitzle - i miss you, a lot. i want you to come on again. i've never seen you nor talked to you in about a year and a half. you're one of the purest and best friends i've ever had, and i miss that.

Styxian - i can't remember the last name you came on as, but still. it all started with a love for HU and then it went on to me obnoxiously flirting with you in public. my apologies, but you're still a really cool guy that i wish would come on again.

Historia (Raichu) - i thrive to have the creativity that you presented three years ago. i try to get better and better with my writing (it's fluxuating) to try to strike fear in the hearts of others like you legitimately did during your MMs. i want you to come on again and maybe host just one more murder mystery...

Leif - again, not sure what alt you go by anymore (or if youre still on PS), but youve been with me even before the rp room. we had silly talks together, and eventually we both matured and went separate ways. we can still talk over discord though.

to the staff - even if i may be a joke to most of you now and possibly just a huge laughing stock after all the bad and irresponsible things i've done, i still love you guys. i have no hatred for any one of you.

Vincent Stryker - even though i hate you and im not willing to give you any more chances, the time we spent before we started dating was pretty cool. the gigantic plot with all the characters that made 0 sense in the end really got me back into RPing as a whole, inspired chance town and a whole lot of other ideas of mine. thanks.

Cassie M. - you're a cool friend to be around, and you've been with me for a while. i'm sorry for banning you from cohosting that one time though. i was twelve, what did you expect?

i should probably try being more active and nice to people. i love almost everyone and that's a promise. i'm mentioning the ones i remember and i'm sorry if i missed anyone.
Saint Tempor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Fantasia on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:25 am

ur cool i just dont like casual conversation
-
my avocado son mr chron sir is top tier
hammer down my man
also his aesthetic is really chill and i like his writing style
hes neat-o
man never thought id do this lol

Jazz Fantasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LumaSoul on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:17 pm

quick thanks to articuno for being somebody who's very open to conversations and discussions, very often related to rps/the room.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Septette on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Pretty quick thanks to Dreams for reasons that I shall not disclose here.

He knows what they are.
Septette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top