Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Chihiro's Alterego: For the Kingdom Variant that is Discord's Crest. Awesome RP.
Lux (Lucario): For being a great battler; I know I'll never beat your Steel Lord Team, but at least I know I have a chance against your Steel Knight team.
Galom: For your advice on my Electric Lord team.
Discredited Curly: For your PMD's and Trainer; Great idea to have a PMD as a sequel to a trainer.
Tour/Bote/Whatever name you're using on PS!: Another great battler and Room authority; I'll never forget when I beat your Water mono with my Dragon Lord team. ((honestly I don't think I could do it again, i'm kinda rusty with dragon now))
Captain Boudica: For that one CQ, where as her knight (not sure which type), I sigle-handedly saved The wandering artist's kingdom from some type (I forgot that to); I just remember it being an awesome CQ that actually had a lot of RP'ing in it.
Roleplaying Bot: For being the best bot and the best Metagross I've ever used in battles.
Amphy: For existing.
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:11 pm

to be general: I thank you all for the ff: accepting me, having fun with me, teaching me, helping me, being nice to me, crying with me, raging with me, condemning with me, celebrating with me, waiting for me and lastly for roleplaying with me. Everyone in the Roleplaying Room are awesome(disregarding trolls) I'm sure I'll never forget you all. I would do everything in my power to be a better roleplayer and a better person.

Sorry if I didn't do enough recognition, but I've been clinging to the RP Room for almost a year now and I really love you guys.

Last edited by Allyson(Ninetales) on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markohh on Thu May 14, 2015 6:54 am

Growlly/Calixo For being a great friend, even tho he's an asshole sometimes

BlazeTales She was the first auth friend I had. (pretty awesome person)

Jolty for being the most random person in the RP room, always made my day.

Strawburry Helped me with roleplaying and introduced me to some other people

Marx For helping me with a lot of things. You rock Marx! o3o

A for being my filipino bro. ayyy

Morgan This guy tho, he makes me laugh a lot and pisses me off too much. That's why he's awesome.

i don't appreciate myself, probably a bad RPer. :^)
Markohh

View user profile https://osu.ppy.sh/u/8563918

Back to top Go down

Post by Phœnix Wright on Sat May 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Looking for your own name in one of these is the PSRP equivalent of Googling yourself. And I lost.

I'd like to thank:

Vera (Pichu) and all subsequent and prior alts (having a main is too much to ask, eh? ;p) most of all for being an understanding person in general and being one of the first people I remember having a regular correspondence with (jeez, feel like ya gotta use dumb wording like that just to not sound sappy) in the room who put up with me.

AxeBane, for many of the same reasons; I thought your characters were cool before I even knew that 50% of them were even his.

A, for amazingly being one of the few people with such a ludicrous username who didn't just reg it and run away laughing but rather continued along despite it. Not an asshat, either, which is a plus.

Zoegrace1. Having the ability to scare people with the simple pasting of a link is not something just anyone can claim. Also, here's thanks for reading walls of text. Just... please, I don't need any more gifs.

Anyone who reads any of my forum posts without cringing. The colour and formatting is meant to be identifiable without being too intrusive (if I wanted to be obnoxious, I'd use a light blue like my name really is) and because Times New Roman = master race. I've always found it difficult identifying people on forums just by the name... don't ask me why, because I don't know. It should be simple enough.

ROs:
Blu-- Articuno not because I know them well personally or vice-versa, but because of the amazing help they provide. Makin' me jealous, climbing the userlist in a straight line like that.

Crestfall by matter of association; I mayn't see them often because timezones but I at least know he's a very reasonable person.

Formerhope, the one of the bunch I know best, who from what I've gathered manages to not hate me for everything I've done for being amazingly dedicated (to being awesome).

Jasmine, for somehow being able to afford the time to spend with PSRP despite being a ~.

The auth in general; if you're not here, it's not because I hate you. I just don't know you well enough to warrant an entry that isn't just "they're good at being (insert rank)", because you're all there for a reason. It's not because you're bad ad it. In the interest of keeping this under two trillion words, I'll thank you here for your hard work and dedication: Thanks! Without you, it'd be chaos.

Chir... Che? Cheeh... chro... cherhi.... chihir? Cheerio'sAlterEgo, for being able to be spoken to without being afraid of the symbol. if you have any problems with being spoken to then I can totally remove you from the list c:

Morfent, for the amazing job he did on the bot.

Roleplaying Bot, for the amazing job she did on Morfent.

Nitroshock6, for being one of the few staff whom I know to RP with any sort of effort and good friend. To be fair, the rest could just be hidden, in which case, good job.

Lux *sigh* who *sigh* despite, sir, all the frankly cruel jokes I've made (I'm sorry, but you're the best at being unintentionally funny ;A; ) is a great friend and, despite how much he'd want you to think otherwise, an amazing RPer. (Do I need a sappiness-less thesaurus for all of these people I'm calling a friend?)

Millianah who is, like, impossible to dislike. Before anyone gets any ideas, the proximity is a coincidence; look at their order on /roomauth!

PotatoBlaster, for being one of the earlier people I met here and for inventing the amazing ". Seriously, though, that emoticon fills so many niches.

Zester, who would be shocked to know he's on this list. We've had disagreements, but I still admire his ability both as peacekeeper and as a writer.

NanoshiAria, whom I doubt will see this. If you do, though, you know why you're here.

Okay, I'll stop being sappy right about here. You can have your old Phœnix back. Audience: Boo!
Apologies for the wall of text. I still feel like I'm forgetting someone, though. I feel horrible leaving anyone off, so don't be surprised if this gets edited a few trillion times as I see the people I mean to thank.

Phœnix Wright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Aerial-Noivern on Sat May 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Phœnix Wright wrote:
Looking for your own name in one of these is the PSRP equivalent of Googling yourself. And I lost.

I'd like to thank:

Vera (Pichu) and all subsequent and prior alts (having a main is too much to ask, eh? ;p) most of all for being an understanding person in general and being one of the first people I remember having a regular correspondence with (jeez, feel like ya gotta use dumb wording like that just to not sound sappy) in the room who put up with me.

AxeBane, for many of the same reasons; I thought your characters were cool before I even knew that 50% of them were even his.

A, for amazingly being one of the few people with such a ludicrous username who didn't just reg it and run away laughing but rather continued along despite it. Not an asshat, either, which is a plus.

Zoegrace1. Having the ability to scare people with the simple pasting of a link is not something just anyone can claim. Also, here's thanks for reading walls of text. Just... please, I don't need any more gifs.

Anyone who reads any of my forum posts without cringing. The colour and formatting is meant to be identifiable without being too intrusive (if I wanted to be obnoxious, I'd use a light blue like my name really is) and because Times New Roman = master race. I've always found it difficult identifying people on forums just by the name... don't ask me why, because I don't know. It should be simple enough.

ROs:
Blu-- Articuno not because I know them well personally or vice-versa, but because of the amazing help they provide. Makin' me jealous, climbing the userlist in a straight line like that.

Crestfall by matter of association; I mayn't see them often because timezones but I at least know he's a very reasonable person.

Formerhope, the one of the bunch I know best, who from what I've gathered manages to not hate me for everything I've done for being amazingly dedicated (to being awesome).

Jasmine, for somehow being able to afford the time to spend with PSRP despite being a ~.

The auth in general; if you're not here, it's not because I hate you. I just don't know you well enough to warrant an entry that isn't just "they're good at being (insert rank)", because you're all there for a reason. It's not because you're bad ad it. In the interest of keeping this under two trillion words, I'll thank you here for your hard work and dedication: Thanks! Without you, it'd be chaos.

Chir... Che? Cheeh... chro... cherhi.... chihir? Cheerio'sAlterEgo, for being able to be spoken to without being afraid of the symbol. if you have any problems with being spoken to then I can totally remove you from the list c:

Morfent, for the amazing job he did on the bot.

Roleplaying Bot, for the amazing job she did on Morfent.

Nitroshock6, for being one of the few staff whom I know to RP with any sort of effort and good friend. To be fair, the rest could just be hidden, in which case, good job.

Lux *sigh* who *sigh* despite, sir, all the frankly cruel jokes I've made (I'm sorry, but you're the best at being unintentionally funny ;A; ) is a great friend and, despite how much he'd want you to think otherwise, an amazing RPer. (Do I need a sappiness-less thesaurus for all of these people I'm calling a friend?)

Millianah who is, like, impossible to dislike. Before anyone gets any ideas, the proximity is a coincidence; look at their order on /roomauth!

PotatoBlaster, for being one of the earlier people I met here and for inventing the amazing ". Seriously, though, that emoticon fills so many niches.

Zester, who would be shocked to know he's on this list. We've had disagreements, but I still admire his ability both as peacekeeper and as a writer.

NanoshiAria, whom I doubt will see this. If you do, though, you know why you're here.

Okay, I'll stop being sappy right about here. You can have your old Phœnix back. Audience: Boo!
Apologies for the wall of text. I still feel like I'm forgetting someone, though. I feel horrible leaving anyone off, so don't be surprised if this gets edited a few trillion times as I see the people I mean to thank.

I use New Times Roman quite a bit.
Divine Aerial-Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Sun May 17, 2015 11:28 am

I'd also like to thank Derkaa (Buizel) for making my first legitimate Trainer RP a great one. :3
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Sat May 23, 2015 11:57 am

More people, guys.

A long list with screenshots.:
Vincent (Liepard), Vendetta (Liepard), Glitter (Houndoom) (or, who I call Renata) - Of course she'd be on here. One of my best friends. She's very nice if you get her in the right spot--- err, I mean the right time. You'd see us in Main derping about because of the 'Natcent' trend...I SWEAR! IT WAS JUST A FNAF RP! >.<'

Darkness (Umbreon) - Darkie is a person who I love to talk with from time to time. He's an all-around loveable person who deserves it. He's actually doing work to pursue his dream. Unlike me. I'm not doing any work with animation---YET.

chibiGambler - Chibi is that one person who I can torture/annoy with pastebins. He invented the use of eyebleach in the plug.dj with my PM screenshots. :] An all around funny person. He can be a bit random, or over the edge, at times. But I still think he should be on this thread.

Cryptik/Creeptik - My rightful follower of the Elephant Illuminati and the other one who got me into Hollywood Undead. He's a good person to joke with, and possibly my favorite staff in plug. Stay cool, Cryp~

Cassie M. - The other one who got me into Hollywood Undead, the one who I banned from co-hosting my MMs for a short time, the one who calls me a slut, and a decent host/co-host. I've liked her. Still do. You're a great friend, Spear. c:

Nekis (Umbreon/Nekis_Le_Brick - The one who made that 'WHAT'S ONE THING THAT NAT DOESN'T HAVE?' and other sausage jokes. Otherwise, decent MM host/co-host. #LiveOnBricks c;

Ari(S.Ninetales)/-Ari- - SPARKLES! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Seasider - That one person I could torture with HU. c:

Penelope Skie/Matters of the Heart - SPARKLES! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ and getting me into Flight Rising. That game is great, y'know?

emo dragon

Palutena/I'm Fluttershy - That one person who likes HU as well as being obsessed with me and calling Alex a shota. c:

Alex (Meowth)/Alex The Meowth - Shota, and caring about the pastebins/being interested, and trying to make me feel better when I'm sad. ;_;

MightyenaBoy/Reindeer Lord Mighty - The one who made me make a drugs playlist. Also the one who made me notice Nichidrug-- Nichijou. A good MM host, too.

I think that's it. Most of this goes to plug. c:

Last edited by Midnight Nat :3 on Tue May 26, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : holy shit thats actually really big)
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre on Sat May 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Hmm... I haven't been mentioned? What is this, communist Russia? Lol, Jk.
Lefteh: For liking Zelda and Fire Emblem.
Leif: For liking TF2 (and knowing what ToonTown was)
BlazeTales: For being my best friend.
angelhero: For playing Civ 5 with me and being my Flying Knight.
Bote: For getting me addicted to CQ.
Lux (Lucario): For inspiring me to thoroughly RP in Conquest.
Golden Trials IX: For being a writing friend.
All the staff: For being generally amazing and able to deal with my crap.
Halohbottech: For being a forum friend
The Room Owners: For effectively keeping the room awesome.
Wolfemblemstudios: For saying my DnD was good.

ff7 is a good game
Sabre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Growlly on Sun May 24, 2015 12:16 am

Markohh/KeyBoys-  For being the most closest friend. You're so annoying I can't even anymore. :^)

Darkness (Umbreon): You are an amazing friend to rely on. Trust worthy, loyal, you are a "Man's Best Friend".

Hyperion:You're so cute now with that new +. I was so happy for you when you got it. keep it up, fren. Wink
Growlly

View user profile http://www.Idonthavealife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Trials IX on Sun May 24, 2015 4:18 am

This is really long. :
There's so much to say..
I'll start from the top and head down the ranks.

To Haunter- For still not being able to help me get my old name back. RIP Birujion in the depths of forgotten password.

To Articuno- For being an amazing role-model, creating Conquest, and probably one of the best RPers I have seen in action, especially in Conquest and Prom. And those comics! The inspiration!

To Jasmine- For being someone easy to talk to, but difficult to approach. You're a great user, Jasmine. Thank you.

To Former Hope- For being known to be the least scary RO to everyone except me. Thanks for the legend perms and the kind advice, and for the incredibly stylish mutes.

To Crestfall- For scaring the day lights out of me about Amphy so much that I drew probably the best Diancie I've ever done as a desperate apology. I'm a real idiot. Thanks for being funny and making some hilarious jokes.

To Darkness Umbreon- For being with me since the beginning, making me laugh, and trusting in me whenever we talk. You're a great friend, love you, man. Also you're a bastard for that prank you pulled on me with Luke. You know which one.

To Chihiro- For our awesome chats, your hilarious Prom antics, and of course the PMDs!

To Galom- For pointing out my faults, being a user who is extremely likable. Honest and mature.

To VinnyK- For believing in me and being a wonderful person to talk to. You're kind and  very interesting to RP with. You're always awesome Vinny. Don't forget.

To Roleplaying Bot- For telling me I'll never beat Lux's steel team and then I did it a few days later. ( It was with a Fire Team with Reshiram. It doesn't even count so Lux stands unbeatable. )

To Bote- For the name changes and for making my cousins addicted to the word bote.

To Charingo- For being adorable, and hosting the most memorable MM to date on my list. You're awesome and fun to talk to!

To Luke- For the jokes, the fanfics, and of course the funniest user on the staff list. The laughs you've caused cannot be forgiven! Also you're a bastard for that prank you pulled on me with Darkness.. You know which one.

To Luxy-Pie: For the ships and the monotype battles, for the RPs and the tea, and of course for how many times you've said things taken out of context, gotten muted by the bot for CQ rules, and how lovable you are.

To MoniStar: For all the support and encouragement, you're a user who anyone should go for if they need advice in a bad situation.

K-Kek, I don't know the voices too well.

To Miles- You brought me to the RP scene in popularity. You gave me a chance to become well-known and to make some of the best friends ever. You gave me a chance to be here today..and now you're gone.  Please come back. I miss you. And thanks for giving me your OC Ray(Luxray). I've done the best RPs with him and I'll treasure him forever.

To Styxian- You're an amazing person and friend, an amazing Roleplayer and our raps are the best thing since King's Rock Cinccino. Thanks for all the awesome laughs we had / have and our continued friendship. This guy is an amazing person.

To needler - For sniping Ghost in Conquest back when I played Ghost more than Fire.

To Chleg - ^

To FluffyDrood/Jake's Shadow/My best friend for life- We've known each other for years now, and we're still the best of friends that friends can be. Thank you for showing me Pokémon Showdown. Thank you for all the amazing experiences that we've been through together, irl and on Showdown. You're my best friend for life and I hope that will stay that way for the rest of time. Thank you for being the best.

To Day of the Dead- For being easy to talk to and an excellent MM host!

To HalohBotTech: For being mature and kind, and being an excellent forum presence and RP partner. Freddy Flare best Forum OC of the year.

I probably missed 30 more people. I will update this if I get time and see you in the room.

Last edited by Golden Trials IX on Mon May 25, 2015 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add more people to the list!! Add MOAR MOAR MOAR!!!)
Golden Trials IX
Driver
Driver

View user profile http://tinyurl.com/GTIX-Website

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyenaBoy on Sun May 24, 2015 4:01 pm

Let's see....

Nat/Day of the Dead - For our extremely eventful conversations on plug (Sparkle party anyone?) Also, you're welcome for introducing you to the life of Nichijou, the greatest anime in the universe.

Cryptik - For being one of the weirdest people I know. And probably ever will know. (I'm looking at you, Dino-man)

Growlly/Calixo - For being notoriously known as 'Justin Growlly', for looking like Justin Beiber.

Millianah - For picking me up when I fell down. And being notorious in ZA for always being the last to die. (I still remember when a dog bit her limb off.)

Lux(Lucario) - For being probably one of the coolest RPers ever. And being NEARLY unbeatable with that steel team of his. (Totally didn't sweep him with Slowbro one time.)

LumaSoul - Introducing me to how OP fairy actually is. Plus, always having an interesting FR plot in mind for me to join.

Markohh - Perhaps one of the funniest people to have a conversation with. He also likes to steal my kills on LoL. (Why Markohh why.)

Darkness/Morgan - For being there when I needed a pick-me-up. Plus he's always cracking jokes and they're so bad they're funny.

Styxian - One of my first friends on PS!, and I'm sure we'll be friends for a long while.

Wick the Trickster - For being the second biggest derp I know. (Besides myself.) And also being one of the most caring people I know <3

Hada(Sylveon) - Probably one of the most intriguing people you'll ever meet. Also known as Lilycus Insanicus by her skype friends.

Koki - For always coming in plug right when we talk about something either sexual or horribly wrong. Hope your mental scars heal before the next time. (Also, for always wanting to mute me on plug but being unable to, rip.)

Salteon/God of Salt and Needles - For always kicking my ass with ghost. And also for being the only serious person in plug.

And many many more. I love each and every one of you on PS! <3

Last edited by MightyenaBoy on Mon May 25, 2015 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Sun May 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Long list of opinions. <3:

I guess there are those to appreciate, then.

First of all, this has been an amazing time of my life in the Roleplaying room, working with you guys, and it's a lot to put a smile on those faces.

Secondly, I ain't gonna list any trolls to thank.

Thirdly, I am ready to make the list.

From the RO's.

Articuno: I appreciate the help you've given to me when I've struggled in life. I'm grateful to relate to these things in life that I need to get off my chest. Thanks.

Formerhope: I remember the days we talked about random things, from here and there. It was pretty cool getting to know you. I guess I miss those talks lol.

Skitty: You was one of the first RO's I relied on for advice for being a member of the RP chat. I remember the fun we had, talking about what we do on weekdays, and whatnot. Haha, it was fun.

Jasmine: The first time I talked to you, it was interesting. I learned a few things from you; whether they were jokes or not, I still learned from you. And that was good; it got me on the right pair of feet.

Joseph J: Bro! Where are you!? ;~; You was an amazing guy to know, funny, we battled, and we RP'd in the battles. Haha, I remember your Froakie and Skitty kicking my ass. The times.

Crestfall: Undoubtedly funny, shared the interests of music (Hellberg <3), and easy-going. You're a great bud to have around!

From the Mods:

Emilyne: We worked well together, and you was friendly. I miss the smile you had on the chat, and how you made us chuckle at your fab levels. Miss ya.

Faxxifer: There isn't much to say about you, but you did try to help me on those times I was getting wound up. Thanks <3

BleekKitten: You was one of my go-to people. I appreciated the way you spoke to me, and made me feel at home. I know you're somewhere, but not in the RP room as often. Sad

Chihiro's AlterEgo: We told each other things, like secrets. And funny stuff, and how we suffer in school. We started on the wrong foot, but now we're good as friends. And I am happy we got to know each other. Stay safe, bro.

Galom: I'm sorry for what my brother does, lol. Also, I admit, he is right, you are really patient, and you're very understanding. And you're a close person to me, because I trust you to guide me through. Thanks!

Morfent: Oh baby a triple! Seriously, though, we had fun PM's together, about memes and whatnot. You're easy to talk to, and you're reliable. I am glad to have met you.

Nitroshock6: The typos. xD They were hilarious. Sadly I can't remember the last typo you did, which was a shame. You were also the kind of guy to take on challenges, and you'd accept a lot. Cheers for the good times.

Roleplaying Bot: Damn your PM spam to me. ;~;

VinnyK: We've been mixed for each other. But we pulled through, and you're really calm, and you like a joke. I like it a lot.

Zinnia: The conversations we had about school life, over here in England, haha. I miss those, because it was really interesting. Also, the times you beat me in Monotype made me learn to be a better Monotyper. Thanks c:

The Drivers!

BlazeTales: We had fun times, and good conversations. I will miss them :c

Bote: Oh, when we met. Banter was shredded, and we knew we'd be good friends. Keep up the laughs, bro.

Charingo: Despite nearly not knowing you, you were nice for the times we talked. Thanks c;

Dale Of The Valley: I never thought we'd be friends at first. Things changed quickly in Plug, from the moment we had the same interest for Pendulum. Rock on! <3

DeltaRogue: Your voice. It's golden, and I like your covers of music. That's not why I am putting you here, though. When I met you, you had the easy-going humour, and like most others, you accepted me for who I was.

GoldenTrialsIX: When I met you, I appreciated you for understanding my awful past, and you'd do a lot to help. It made me feel happier, because you was concerned a lot. I'm sorry for the joke about Luke, I just couldn't help it. Sad

Kantsu: I don't really have much to say about you, but you're cool.

Luke Dragonsilver: Oh my Arceus. When we played on Xbox together, those were moments I cherished. It was hilarious. You had me in tears when I tore through the street in that Dubsta 6X6, and you were chasing me in that damn Buzzard. The Calvary has arrived! You are also one of my go-to guys. You kept me smiling since I met you. Thanks a lot, man!

Lux (Lucario): We started out on rough terms. I never thought it would change in one Skype call. You seemed to be light and funny there, and it made me feel more open. I am glad we are friends today, haha. Smile

Millianah: Those videos we shared. Cracked up laughing, and had a lot of fun when we were. Please show me more funny stuff ;w;

Monistar: The mother I never had. Seriously, I thought of you as my mother, as you shared a lot of things she does. Caring, helpful, and sometimes humorous, you seriously made me feel like the internet isn't that bad of a place. Thank you.

Mukyurri: Same story with Lux, only that slowly, but steadily, we also share the same interests in one way. But I am thankful of the times you taught me some important life lessons.

PotatoBlaster: We played BTD often, and it was hilarious when you beat me, or when I beat you. Sure, I didn't always play by the rules, but you were a great match. Good to play with you!

Volteli: The times we RP'd, were some of the greatest RP's I had. Hell, it was fun, and I am glad to have met you. Some jokes you made had me choking with laughter. Also, please ignore my arrogant friend, he's just like that. Sad

Xenephiliuss: Hey man. You had me laughing a lot, and some memorable times, like the links you sent me that made me cringe, or wipe my eyes. You were great to meet!

Zester: Like Mukyurri and Lux, we also started on rough terms, but now we make decent friends. You have helped me a few times, as well, which has benefited me. Cheers <3

Voices!

AhriTles: You seemed to really go along with what we were talking about, haha. We had a share of good times, and times even I worried. But overall, the good overbalances the bad.

Flare Blitzle: You smiled to me a lot, which was nice, to see someone smiling. I appreciated the RP's we did, and sorry the Ivy plot couldn't continue ;w;

Hikaru-San: We did have a few bumps, but they mended well. I can consider you a great friend, as you helped me relate to first-world-issues, and how to face them head-on.

Moe (C. Flareon): One of my first RPing buddies, you was open for plots, and you went with a lot of things. One thing, though, was the blood lust thing. It confused me, heavily. Sorry haha.

TopHattedShinx: You made me feel happy when RPing. Despite the times we had emotional ones, you still topped my day with your easy-going nature. Thanks <3

Hyperion 830: You were someone that I felt was right for voice, and you deserved it. You're mature, and you're funny. We share the same humour. <3

Now for some regular users!

Alex (Meowth): You annoyed me for a start with those long intros. It wasn't until recently that we became very good friends, and we also shared common interests. Thanks for the good time in the Skype call, haha. Cheered me up a lot.

Day of the Dead: I didn't know what to think of you when I first met you. But it changed when we had the laughs in Plug; it was great. Thanks for making me smile, and supporting me in my dreams. I'll shall forever remember you.

BattleDomeGuy: One of my Skype friends, you made me feel comfortable around a few others. You helped me believe what's right, and what's wrong.

Blaze (Flareon), Dread (Liepard), etc. The guy to introduce me to PS!. A funny lad, and kept me feeling bright, when you related to my issues, you knew how to handle me when I was stressed. I think I RP'd on the Wikia, I am not sure. I'll check.

Growlly: Despite those lies you told me, you're a really nice person. I like you, because you're wise, and you're one of my top banter-men. Keep me laughing, dude!

Styxian: You're one of the most strongest users I've ever seen. You're usually mood-lifting, and you are easy to talk to. Cheers for the Skype calls, haha.

Hada (Sylveon): You was really timid when I met you, but things eased as we got to know each other. We became great friends, and I was happy to meet you.

Goten (Jolteon): Dude! Welcome back! Anyway, you was the funniest dude I've met that was also annoying at the same time. I missed those times of making fun of shit these days.

Jolty The Jolteon: Despite those moments, you've been easy-going, and you kept me laughing with your jokes. I am happy to know you, and it's a shame I've been missing the RP's that the group has been doing, haha.

Nekis (Umbreon): Same with Jolty, though we did have a huge rough patch. We both act the same, but I'm glad there's two of me, to have banter with. >:3

Carry (Shinx): How can we not forget you? You made most of the good times in Chatzy, despite a few things which were a bit off. But still, you were great to RP with.

Arxeran: Dude, you know you have a lot in common with me on videos that we share. Funny enough, I keep forgetting to talk to you. Sorry :c

MightyenaBoy: I am pleased to have talked to you. You were always laughing, and you were relating to my issues a lot, which was nice. Stay strong, and forget your brother: He's younger, and you're the bigger man.

Wick The Trickster: Those times we had were mixed. But like AhriTles, we had more good than the bad. It was amazing to getting to know you, and please, stay strong in life.

Salteon: Why do I always think we'll be besties? Anyway, you and me share same interests in music, and it was amazing. Though you stole my songs, it was still amazing to have joke arguments about it, and it just brightened my dark days. Cheers <3

Penelope Skie: Kweeeeh? Yeah, I appreciated talking to you in Plug. But we gotta talk more if you want a full opinion ;w;

Cryptik: You kept Plug alive when you needed it. Cheers for the help, and good times. Too bad I can't be around to talk to you more often.

Vincent (Liepard): In Plug, you are also someone to remember. You were nice, and you tended to have a huge interest of HU, which recently, yes, I got into. xP

Xenon (Jolteon): Exactly the same case as Growlly, only that you shouldn't lie about your wealth. It's not healthy. But despite this, we've made great friends, and had good laughs. Thank you.

Palutena, I'm Fluttershy: We got so much in common, it's funny. We love cars, we love music, and we love to have jokes in Plug. I'm glad to have gotten to know you to be good friends!

Kazz (Umbreon): You're like the others, you are good with laughs, and you make me chuckle sometimes. Hope to BD with you more often, and hopefully I'll get used to knowing the commands of BD. Hehe.

Deice (Absol): Also one of my first roleplaying buddies, you kept me alive with spirit. Thanks a lot, man. Skype was also fun with the calls, and my voice-changing mechanism (which I got rid of. Sorry!)

Kirby (Ampharos): One of my first friends I had on PS!. You meant so much to me, and I am sorry if I appear distant. Times were rough, you know? But still, I'll make it up to you! I am sure!

Midna (S. Umbreon): How you liked my British accent, rofl. It's been a good time talking to you, and playing the forum games with ya, it was fun!

Sabre: You seem nice, and you follow the forum games really well. And you have a good moral sense of general ideas.

Halohbottech (Or whoever you are on PS!) You tend to have the cheeky nature, and it's good. Keep up the fun times, mate. Very Happy

Moon (S. Umbreon): Remember the times we RP'd? It was fun, and I couldn't miss you anymore, man. Come back sometime!

Katzee: You was funny, and you still are. Rock on, in New Zealand! Amazing place! Very Happy

MonochromeCloud: Like Haloh, you're cheeky, and funny. You rolled with the flow, and made Skype an easier place to talk in!

DrCirno: HAAAAX!! Those CQ battles had me crackin'. You're fun, kind, and gentle. PS won't be the same without you.

Venice (Talonflame): You're one hell of a guy to talk to, and I mean it. Haha, you bring back fun times on Skype, like the calls, only with that sarcasm I loved.

Flora (F. Glaceon): Hugable, outgoing, and easy. You really liked to hug me a lot, but I didn't mind. Just make sure to keep your distance a little, but apart from that, you're great.

SupaDupaPikaPowah: Also one of my first RPing buddies, you were calm, and simple-minded. You had a good sense of humour, and you liked to follow me a lot, which made me feel like a leader. Thanks, man.

Markohh: You were easy going, and you had your fair share of traits. But you were amazing, and I'm glad to know you.

Koki: You intimidated me when I first met you, but hell, you're a safe guy to know. Thanks for making me smile!

Freed: You are really good with conversation. Mature, well-behaved, you're amazing. Thanks for helping me learn. c:

Wolfy (Zorua): If it weren't for you, my memories of hugs would be blank lol. But I am glad to feel supported. Thanks <3

Daisy (Eevee): You're one of those people that help me a lot. We started out rough-ish, but we became good friends. Thanks for listening to me when I needed to vent. <3

The Penguinari: You basically put a good look on Amphy for me, and I am glad to give you poll perms to RP's and all of that. You're a cool guy, bro.

DeathGodAnubis: When you joined, I liked you. I still do. Cheers for hosting those CQs that no-one else could be asked to host, and thanks for being a handy person with life issues.

So, this is it. If you feel like I forgot you, if you see this, PM me, and I'll add you, depending if I know you or not.

Last edited by Darkness (Umbreon) on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:47 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Remembered some people.)

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Penguinari of Sweg on Sun May 24, 2015 5:34 pm

As long as this is still going on, I figured I might as well.

There's a lot of people I'm missing, probably, and to them I'm sorreh.  But, uh, here we go.

Lurv all you guys. <3  (This is in no particular order)

Peoples:
@Darkness (Umbreon): For being funny, supportive, and an all-around awesome moderator.  You're cool.  Don't forget that.

Insomnia (Gengar)/Reaper (Zangoose): I don't even know if you are still on PS anymore, but thank you for everything, dammit.  You showed me how to RP (well), how to be dark and creepy, and helping me become essentially who I am today in the RP room.  Again, thank you.

%Charingo: For hosting fekking amazing MMs (the first RPs I was ever in, actually) and kind of showing me the ropes.  

@Faxxifer: Dunno if you remember, but for RPing a lot with one of my oldest OCs (Raticand) and supporting me (and him I guess)!

Day of the Dead: Hi, Nat.  Erm, you're nice and supportive.  I wanted to put stuff on here for you, but I'm not good with words. Your MMs are amazing.

Freya: For being so damn awesome.  Where the hell did you go all that time when we needed you?  ;~;

Alex (Meowth): For being extremely friendly, helpful, and a really damn good roleplayer. Like Nat, you has great MMs.

MightyenaBoy: You're always there on plug when there's no one else to talk to.  You're a good guy.  And you're also amazing at hosting MM.

Cryptik: For being really weird, I guess.  Not much to say.  And always AFK on plug.

Koki: For being nice and cool and stuff.  Sorry if this sounds redundant and cliche, but like I said, I'm not good with words.

Leif: For being really random, weird, and a fellow Kirby fan.

Zoe: For her fellow penguin-ness and Portal-ness.  <3

Penelope Skie: For being Penny.  Oh, and confusing highlights with me.  Which Pen are you talking about? .w.

If I remember more, I guess I'll put them on here.
The Penguinari of Sweg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by needler on Sun May 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Everything.:
Darkness/Morgan - For being one of my best friends if not my best friend on ps, we have similar likes in music and many other things. You were always there when I had a bad day to make it better.
Chleg - For introducing me to monotype and being my 'teacher', you are a great friend and an even better pokémon player. I hope you reach even bigger heights both in your league and on the monotype ladder.
MightyenaBoy - You are an all around nice person, you are funny, a good friend and a great psychic player in conquest. Even though you can't really beat me it's always fun to battle you or just talk to you.
Chihiro's AlterEgo - To be honest, I hated you when I first joined PS, I don't really know why. Now you are one of my favourite staff. You interact with regulars, make nice roleplays in freeroam and help us when we need you to.
Kitsune (Zoroark) - You are one of the people that surprisingly don't want to kill me for annoying them with random stupidity. You are a great host and an even better friend, but you really should make another PMD doc.
Wraith predictking and Jimmy Lee - Both of you inspired me to use the ghost type in conquest, which quickly became my favourite. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to become good at it as beating you was a big goal for me when I was learning things about the type.
Angelhero - You were one of the people that helped me get better in conquest, you helped me with many documents and you always were a great friend. I hope you'll come back to showdown.
More to be added
needler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Mon May 25, 2015 7:34 am

Skitty: for being a cool cat, and not giving up when people tried to take you down with bullshit.

Jasmine: encouraging me to start working on some tabletop roleplaying thing, as well as managing this server well enough that it isn't a complete cancer fest

Articuno: being a qt waifu, also moral support during my angsty teenager phases

Crestfall: toughening rp auth up when they needed it, also toothpaste and FIGHTEN GAIMS

Charingo: being a very nice friendly user, who i could openly talk to. also nice art. patreon where

Faxxifer: similar to Charingo, I really miss these two users

Hellfire (Haxorus): Actually showing that Freeroam can be made reasonable, interesting, an fun to me. Unfortunately, not many others have been able to do this.

Millianah: Chilling me out from my angers with roleplayers in Europe timezones.

Meaty&Noob: Despite this user being angry at times, he's been a very nice user to me and roleplays with me a lot, with us having similar interests/problems etc.

Freya: noticing me

LumaSoul: qt rosalina player with nice humor

Melodeon: Allowing me to enter the world of Wildlife for the first time in an actual plot. (Of course, that plot spiraled into insanity, but it got me places.) Also, generally has been a cool guy.

Luke Dragonsilver: had fun times with you back when we were voices, challenging each other for who would get voice first etc. fun times.

Beowulf: Being a cool dude, wrecking my Honger in Soku, and having dunk moomoos.

HeterosexualZekrom: Pretty much the same as Beowulf, with a more suggestive name.

Sazh Katzroy: Generally a cool guy during the times he was here.

Nicholas Wolfwood: The guy who technically got me into Roleplaying from Little Cup. Before that, I didn't even know that a Roleplaying room existed.

Golden Trials IX: Moral support, and providing to roleplay something fun during my angsty phases. also her attempts to make mm less bad are quite notable.

Lux (Lucario): Not being a dick, despite me unable to join your RPs reasonably and me being angsty about that.

Kantsu: Making budget Battle Dome (Dungeons and Dragonites) a feasible RP to work with

Zester: Famous RP maker (he made Murder Mystery and Good vs Evil, if you didn't know) and has been here for a long time. Cool dude.

Volteli: Being the room's primary nerd when I can't be it.

Galom: I'm awfully jealous of you, considering you magically generate people to you and make chaotic plots due to you having so many people wanting to roleplay with your character. The funny thing is is that most of them are actually good. I can't do that.

Morfent: Made the bot, also a very chill guy when I talked to him.

Historia (Raichu): Making good Murder Mysteries, and proceeding to have everyone copy her to make the Roleplay the state that it is in today.

BlazeTales: A lot of good memories with you, despite our roleplays being kind of weird with legendary heritage and usage. Wish you were more active, though.

bote: SAIL (ooooo)

Areidis: roleplaying with me

Joseph-J: Being like Guile and living the family man life. I wish you the best of luck.

Alex (Meowth): roleplaying with me, with PIRATES (which is awesome)

Markohh: being a nerd when Volteli and I can't.

there's probably more, and if I missed you, I probably didn't have you on my mind at the current moment. sorry about that.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top