Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Appreciation? Appreciation!

Post by Styxian on Mon May 25, 2015 7:59 am

Are we doing this? I believe we are doing this. We're doing this!
Please remember, this is in no particular order:

Dracon: For being my first RP buddy, I'll never forget my time with ya bruv. Hard to think it all started with a spar, huh?

Wick the Trickster: There's no way I'm forgetting you. One of my best friends, a guy that I can always talk to whenever I feel down.

Asellas: Again, another one of my first RP friends. Too bad you're so shut in with homework, I really like hanging out with ya

Bell Shadow Purity (And his other OCs): One of my closest friends ever on PS, I will never forget how much we talk to each other. Good friend, good person.

LumaSoul: One of my original RP buddies, I will always remember my original times in FR with you. Big house plot? Heh, that was great.

PC-98 Suwako/Solareon: Very good friend of mine, and also one of my original RP buddies. Next door country neighbor, I will always remember you.

The Last Choice: This guy, a very fun person. I loved it when I first RPed in his ZA, and he was just a cool guy in general. The most humorous thing I found from you was how many times you managed to get banned xD

Millianah: My dear sweet Arceus, this girl. One of my first RP partners in CQ, and an actual partner later on. Though it's over now, I will never forget it all, my time with you was probably one of my best times ever <3

DrCirno: THIS GUY. He came in with Milli one day, to become my Ice Knights. DEAR ARCEUS did I not know what I was in for. Randomness, fun and crazy through all of Conquest. Cirno, I thank you for introducing me to Milli, and the glorious world of your idiocy and randomness.

Lux (Lucario): You. You. I like you. Platonically, of course. You're a good guy, and someone I can look up to. There's in no doubt need for me to mention your threat in Conquest, and I've come to trust you. Good on ya.

MightyenaBoy: James, one of my closest friends on PS. Your MMs will not be forgotten, and neither will your idiocy and awesomeness.

VinnyK: Bruv, you are a guy I will always look up to. Forgetfulness is unforgivable here (which kinda goes for everyone else too, but yee). One of my closest friends from staff, and a close friend in general. Fire the fart guns- Actually, no. Don't.

Golden Trials IX: Goldie, you girl, are a very close friend. Writing raps with you, and just chatting in general, I had a blast (a blast comparable to a max AP Ziggs ult, mind you). I hope we can continue writing and talking, for you always bring me up when i feel down.

PrincessAliceWight (And her other OCs): Someone I can talk to about my feelings, and all that good shit. Reliable as a friend, and someone I know I can trust. Cheers to you.

MoniStar: A caring driver, and a person that's just fun to hang around with in general. Cannot, will not forget you.

A: You and your simple names you. Another person that I know I can talk to about my feelings and stuff, and not feel awkward about it. Your comical hilarity in FR and CQ will always be on my mind. Also, that PC DnD? Will never forget it. Ever.

Areidis: Arei, you helped me with my first Trainer doc, and I thank you very deeply for that. I feel like I wouldn't have ever gotten around to doing it if it weren't for you.

Hada (Sylveon): I'm glad for your existence, because you are amazing to be around, always lightening my mood with your comical way of talking. If I were to die, it would be to Rest in Penguins. May the random be with you. Rawr \(.w.)/ (Also, yes. Fesh and magic is best.)

Lefty: You are my cousin... yee. So woo! Thanks for being a good cousin, I had no idea you were on PS, much less the RP room when I met you xD That one time we won CQ together with Summer? That was great. Go Twees!

Koki: You Chef, are a close friend that I can talk with most of the time. I dunno how I can really appreciate you, but I can safely tell you that I appreciate your friendship.

KoopaKickGaming: You my dear friend, are an asshole. An asshole that I just can't seem to hate. We all have that one guy don't we? Nonetheless, thanks for giving me a reason to vent out at someone, and being a good friend in general. Cheers to you.

There are FAR more people that I want to mention, but I'm afraid that'd take too much time. Yes, I'm lazy, most of my friends should know that by now. Anyways.

Styxian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Post by Growlly on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:15 pm

MightyenaBoy wrote:Let's see....

Nat/Day of the Dead - For our extremely eventful conversations on plug (Sparkle party anyone?) Also, you're welcome for introducing you to the life of Nichijou, the greatest anime in the universe.

Cryptik - For being one of the weirdest people I know. And probably ever will know. (I'm looking at you, Dino-man)

Growlly/Calixo - For being notoriously known as 'Justin Growlly', for looking like Justin Beiber.

Millianah - For picking me up when I fell down. And being notorious in ZA for always being the last to die. (I still remember when a dog bit her limb off.)

Lux(Lucario) - For being probably one of the coolest RPers ever. And being NEARLY unbeatable with that steel team of his. (Totally didn't sweep him with Slowbro one time.)

LumaSoul - Introducing me to how OP fairy actually is. Plus, always having an interesting FR plot in mind for me to join.

Markohh - Perhaps one of the funniest people to have a conversation with. He also likes to steal my kills on LoL. (Why Markohh why.)

Darkness/Morgan - For being there when I needed a pick-me-up. Plus he's always cracking jokes and they're so bad they're funny.

Styxian - One of my first friends on PS!, and I'm sure we'll be friends for a long while.

Wick the Trickster - For being the second biggest derp I know. (Besides myself.) And also being one of the most caring people I know <3

Hada(Sylveon) - Probably one of the most intriguing people you'll ever meet. Also known as Lilycus Insanicus by her skype friends.

Koki - For always coming in plug right when we talk about something either sexual or horribly wrong. Hope your mental scars heal before the next time. (Also, for always wanting to mute me on plug but being unable to, rip.)

Salteon/God of Salt and Needles - For always kicking my ass with ghost. And also for being the only serious person in plug.

And many many more. I love each and every one of you on PS! <3
I should just call you Mr.Wrinkles, you fartbutt. ;__;
Growlly

View user profile http://www.Idonthavealife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Endurr on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:17 am

plstellmethisisstillgoing

Peeps who are awesome:

Not Scott Gun: You sir, are one of the best people I have met here on PS!
Kazz (Umbreon): Another awesome person.
Kantsu: Introduced me to Kingdom with no effort.
Seriph: More awesome people, other person I can talk to about amiibo. Yeh.
Penelope Skie: Got me into DnD
Ifritt: Got me into DoTE and FE
Wolfemblemstudios: Got me into FE and a really cool guy
Dot Dimitrix: For being that one person
Areidis: lolwhydoIhavetoexplain
SoranEagles: You don't come on much anymore but. I'm down for a Ice/Ground destruction alliance
BlazeTales: Really nice friend.
LeifAndHisOCs('V'): holyshitmanyourawesome
Vera (Pichu): holyshit your awesome too
DrCirno: YOU SIR, you are the best Ice Knight I could ever have.
Millianah: You, are also the best Ice Knight I could ever have. You're still awesome.
Kirby (Ampharos): First person I did an FR with, tanks mate
Shokku: Helped me with my memedom, otherwise awesome friend.
Fenrir Aesir: Do you not know that you're cool?
Hachikage: Really awesome friend.
Articuno: Y'know, you're the one that has warned me the most times. Thanks for doing yer job.

And to all you lovely people that I missed, especially you nubs in game corner, friggn latios sniping me, you guise are awesome.
Endurr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriouslySkarmory on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:04 am

This exists?
Minxie: Out of all of the people in the room, you and I seem to be pretty tight. We joke around, we brainstorm together and whenever I need an MM cohost, you help out. You're a nice person.
Luma: I believe it was the idea of jumping into a roleplay with Lux and Milli that started me Freeroaming, but you are perhaps the main reason I keep Freeroaming. Plus, you're a genuine person and I still remember when we did trivia.
Milli: The aforementioned Freeroam. You're really nice. I remember the times we Triviad together. All of this shows me just how great of a person you are.
Styx: You're a really nice person and you roleplay very well. Keep doing what you're doing.
Delta: This guy liked my MM. Also, he's a really good mod and is really nice, but he liked my MM.
Mono: For creating my army of ridiculous RP room quotes. Also, nice.
Alpha: Although I will never quite forgive you for that one time you ruined my killer skill in MM, you are really cool, great at roleplaying despite being from a non-English speaking country and well deserving of the global voice.
Galom: Because Wi-Fi room.
Morfent: For making sure RP Bot runs smoothly.
RP Bot: For making sure everything else runs smoothly.
Lux: Since we've gotten to know each other better (and also for replacing Morf as a bot tinkerer) you're a fine gentleman and a great person to talk to. Keep being awesome, sir. *sips tea*

Last edited by SeriouslySkarmory on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sir.)
SeriouslySkarmory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hindrest1 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:34 am

My appreiciation goes to...

Bote/Tour Just Tour:For being amazing friend, even before he became a staff member.
Midnight Nat:For always being so joyful and comedic as well as a great friend.
SupaDupaPikaPowah:For being one of the few friends I can talk about anything with
Orythia:For being the best partner one could ask to Roleplay With
Lux(Lucario):For giving fine battling advice, and being an amazing gentlemen (As usual)
Mason Hawk:For always being around, and being an amazing friend
Presents:For being my favorite MLG mane man all de tiem.
The Fennec Fox:For being a great friend.

More appreciation will be given as time goes on <3

Hindrest1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Well, this IS a thing, so I'm gonna do it.

Vlazzah: For personnal reasons
Lux/Penny/Areidis: Gentleman/woman, love tea. Do I need to say more.
Presents: topscrub, I r8 him 7.8/10.
Minxie/Mightyenaboy: Very good roleplay partners/people to joke with.
Isis: ditto, + great host.
TFF/Carry: can cheer up your day in a single sentence

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Oh boy.

Let's do this.

VinnyK: Always been an amazing friend for me to have. He always has cheered me up when I'm feeling down in the dumps. So many more nice things, blah, long story short: keep on being likeable.

Zester: The following list has been redacted for sap and over clichè.

Styxian Gaius: You're an amazing RPer and a real inspiration to me. And also really sweet. Just... Just take my freakin cupcake offer already! Shoves a cupcake in Styxian's mouth. (EDIT: Also being my cute buddy in FR/PMs/other RPs)

AxeBane: Amazing RP partner in the early days of the room, and one of the first people I really got to speak with. He has this flair for writing that far surpasses mine, even if I'm trying to outperform him here and now.

Skitty (aka Skitten): Ex-ro. That is all. Miss you, kinda. (Edit: YOU DIDN'T NOTICE ME SENPAI WHYYY)

Former Hope: A really cool cat and a really nice guy. I don't even know where to begin with you.

Darkness (Umbreon): Awesome in every way!

Vent Vanitas: One of my few partially competent and non shitposty RP partners. I feel like I can character develop around you and you can kill me later for that and we both can have a laugh about the whole matter.

Day of the Dead: For not sassing me when I called dibs on Renata in the events that you two broke up.

Renata/Vincent Stryker: For making me feel alive and also letting my plot crash yours.

Sty*shot* Nebulous: Finally cracking open and showing your innocence~ Aww~!

LumaSoul: Overpowered mod, pls nerf. Nah, kidding. You're the person  I roped into our little world, and you came to like it. I couldn't be any prouder of you and your lovely rank here. <3

MightyenaBoy: Fastest user to reach Driver since Sabre. (6 days after voice? Hot diggity dayum son)

Thomas Toran: For now having Lux's colour. Go back to your old alt. It was better :<

Last edited by Armored Chandelure on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Warned you of this edit happening, didn't I?)
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:02 am

Well, the people I'd like to thank are:

List:
MightyenaBoy One of the first people I met here.

Hydre & Scorn We make the best trio. 11/10.

Orythia/Jupiter Another one of my first friends, even though she's busy irl atm.

Mystic I doubt they'll ever see this, but thank you so much for cheering me up when I was feeling down. Enjoyed all those FR's you made better, for me. I remember you, even if you're gone now.  

Rosabel The real brosabel, dunno if he has an account here. A great fren. Also a big bully. Inventor of my 231th nickname.

Hyperion Omg ily bae <333

Presents & Trivia Part of the 'three swaggy underdogs' with me. Those dudes rock.

AC Since this dude's too cool to be a senpai

A bunch of kouhais Yin, ninjasifu etc. (Will add more later.)

The staff dudes Thanks for the maintenance, and for being awesome in general.

Some cool senpais Some people.

Also I'd like to thank my past bored self, which ended up at the rp room.

Will edit. Due to my shitty memory, I can't remember all. ;w;

Last edited by LegendaryBoy on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:45 am; edited 6 times in total
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:24 am

LegendaryBoy wrote:Some cool senpais AC, Nat, some other people. (Will add more, don't kill.)

I am not Senpai material.

We do not ask why I am not Senpai material.
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:05 pm

Ungh, yes, nobody has said me yet. A sign that I'm still an antisocial idiot!
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:20 pm

LegendaryBoy wrote:Some cool senpais AC, Nat, some other people. (Will add more, don't kill.)

why are you implying that I'm a master

I'm not a master at anything

I just uh

like to write

Last edited by Day of the Dead on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : FFFFF BBC FAILS)
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:24 am

Nat brought this thread to the part of the forum where I can see it, I even looked through Endurr's list and I didn't find myself on it

sobbing far off in the background
Candiies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:48 am

Candiies wrote:Nat brought this thread to the part of the forum where I can see it, I even looked through Endurr's list and I didn't find myself on it

sobbing far off in the background
i-I even question myself why I seem to be appreciated
i-is it because of the paragraphs? or the hosting?

hosting is just English class practice for me, and so is rping
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:04 am

Same, but seeing you kids rp makes my English better, and I kinda appreciate it, since it isn't my mother tongue.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:35 pm

Ya know what, I'm gonna add another post in that, with a bunch 'o things. I'm not just gonna list names of everyone I like/enjoy/etc, but will do more than that. To me, everyone in this room is important, and for different reasons.

On the top of the list, Vlazzah, Lefteh and Trick, best of the best, always got me up when I was down, and I never, ever, saw them turn their back on people. Including me when I act like a jackass x)

Next, Darkness/LB/Volteli/<too many people>, that I speak with a lot, I enjoy RPing with, talking about different things. Like, the heart of the room for me. I wouldn't have the same experience without them.

3rd, last, and not least, the people that I can look up to, or the ones saying that they look up to me. I won't name them all, but I can safely say I look up to Penny, MightyenaBoy and Isis. They are just perfect hosts, always chilly, taking everything with a smile. On the other hand, I love helping out new users, giving them tips, how-tos, etc.

And finally, thanks to, once again, Vlazzah, someone I won't name enough. You're a bro.

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top