Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Post by needler on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:09 pm

Maybe I should make an update to my list...

Here we go.

Penelope Skie/Remoraid Sniper:
Thank you for being a decent moderator in amphy, a great host and some weird person who says 'qt', also thank you for voicing the ridiculous amounts of alts I used before the new rule appeared.
Koki: You were the one who inspired em to start working with pokémon sprites, which resulted in me becoming not absolutely horrible at pixel art, thank you.
Lux(Lucario): You are one of the greatest staff in the roleplaying room, a very friendly and helpful person and a great battler, thanks for the help and stupid equations you gave me.
The Longcoat: I miss you </3
Locamomi: You are annoying, stupid and a moron, but I still can't hate you because you are a decent user who can make me smile with random bullshit. Thanks.
Yoshinshy: At first, I kind of hated you and thought you to be an absolute idiot, but after a while I realised that you aren't really serious when you act stupid. Since then, we have talked a bit and now I see how similar some of our liked games are and that you are a decent person.
LoreLight: No one likes you, Lore and I can see why, but your failed attempts and trolling and your really personality are very different from what you show to everyone in the room.

This is just an update to the previous list, so not everyone is going to be on it. Everyone else can be seen in my previous post.
needler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:22 pm

I'm gonna redo that to include the FEW people that I recently enjoyed RPing/talking with, and I have not mentionned in the previous posts. Even if they don't come to the forums.

Kieran - Scorn : You are part of the reason why I stuck around, and why I still do. You made mistakes while hosting, I helped, you can handle yourself now. This is extremely satisfying

Caliber - Yin - TFF : Random derps, always joking, and comforting. I won't say more, but you really helped me going through some moments.

Darkness : You're a bro to me. Enough said.

Nebulous : Showed me that even the derpiest trolliest dumdum could evolve into derpy trolly but also friendly. And got me to finally move my ass on my CQ teams.

Lux : For being Lux, that's all. How can one see everything related to stuff PG18 is far above me.

Last edited by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Aerial-Noivern on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:35 am

I can form opinions, too! I'm not completely brainless.

Salteon - This kid has the sickest burns. We're into the same games like Elsa Dress Up, Big Rigs and other stuff like that. He is a great quickscoper and I have to hand him that.
TheClawInside - This guy holds a strong grudge me because I killed his family in a mass shooting, I think. But he's fun to be around, and that's cool.
ZeSal - For having some of the best jokes. Ever.
Enchidio - This guy likes my custom roles for DnD, despite being a liiiiittle powerful.
Yoshinshy - MY IDOL.
Historia (Raichu) - A respectable MM host, but a great sense of humor and fun to random-battle with
LegendaryBoy - This user is a great friend.
Wraithpredictking - A funny guy, nice to be around and has some great customs.
Darkness (Umbreon) - Twitch Champ.
Divine Aerial-Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by needler on Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Divine Aerial-Noivern wrote:
Salteon - This kid has the sickest burns. We're into the same games like Elsa Dress Up, Big Rigs and other stuff like that. He is a great quickscoper and I have to hand him that.

Die.
needler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:38 am

Updating;

Keiran A great, funny, derpy user, who likes to host CQ!

Yoshinshy ..Perhaps my first friend in Amphy. I'd love to eat some orphans alongside you again.

Salteon OmigoshwhatdoIwritehere

Lux Everyone's favorite lewdcar--I mean, a great friend, and I love to talk with him, be it about competitive discussion, or casual chat.

Monochrome Mono-senpai notice pls~

MightyenaBoy I dunno why, but this user keeps getting cuter everyday. Deserves a re.

TDT Ily.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:50 pm

I would LOVE to recognise my forum friends
Drew Huss: Got me into making ROM hacks, even though I can't code
Halobottech: Made me feel welcome and happy
evergreen lemose: Great RP friend!
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebulous on Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:43 pm

Hydre: Putting me in check whenever I do stupid crap.
Kieran: Funny guy that's addicted to undertale, never banal.
Legendaryboy: Great friend, cool guy.
Ninjasifu: Same as legendaryboy  Smile
Needler: Best roaster in the chatroom, hands down.
Mightyenaboy: This dude is literally never rude to anyone.
PBS: For getting haxd so often and still holding his head high!
Daisz: For being waifu of the RP room!
Galom: Whenever I ask him for help about the room, he'll always et the job done.
Articuno: Tied with Kieran for the funniest. (lol sorry kieran)
Rico? Jasmine? I don't even know anymore.: Same as Galom,  Cool
Vlazzah: Don't know him much, but cool guy to talk too.
Lux: For creating the most badass cyborg known to man! The roleplaying bot.

There are far more people but i'm too lazy. Sleep

Last edited by Nebulous on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nebulous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Another honorable, prolonged and beloved mention goes to...

Hydre!

He's just... I dunno where to begin, really. I feel like I can just let my mind melt away and flat out talk to him. He's amazing, his hosting is amazeballs, and he's just generally fun to talk to. He's also really, really nice and I don't want Hydre to change from the way he is. Grats buddy, you deserve this. <3
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Aerial-Noivern on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:01 pm

LegendaryBoy wrote:
Yoshinshy ..Perhaps my first friend in Amphy. I'd love to eat some orphans alongside you again.

Okay.~
Divine Aerial-Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:26 pm

more people; two actually

Hear Me Now/ArmoredChandelure/whateveralt: You're so comedic it's almost unbearable. Thank you for making us all laugh and have our ears bleed in the process. Seriously. Fix your mic.

Styx Nine Lives: You're an amazing friend. You don't know that I'm writing this even as we call because it's only displayed with text (plus surprises but whatever). There's almost no one that can top you as a friend.

please recognize that your confusion and voice is adorable af

if you just do that for me i will love you all the same <3
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Aerial-Noivern on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:27 pm

Day of the Dead wrote:more people; two actually

Hear Me Now/ArmoredChandelure/whateveralt: You're so comedic it's almost unbearable. Thank you for making us all laugh and have our ears bleed in the process. Seriously. Fix your mic.

Styx Nine Lives: You're an amazing friend. You don't know that I'm writing this even as we call because it's only displayed with text (plus surprises but whatever). There's almost no one that can top you as a friend.

Where's Yoshinshy?
Divine Aerial-Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Where's Yoshinshy?

what the fuck is a yoshinshy
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Aerial-Noivern on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Day of the Dead wrote:

Where's Yoshinshy?

what the fuck is a yoshinshy

I'm a Yoshinshy. language
Divine Aerial-Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:06 am

Note to Self: Get dad to get me hea-- wait I'm at my dad's time to loot a headset from somewhere in here.
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyDeoxys on Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:46 am

Lux (Lucario) – After some conversations about redacted information and its origins, and relations to particular character, due respect easily developed for this guy. I'd also like to thank ‘im for reminding me to be me, and not let the conceptions of life obscure what I really wanna be. And even if that conversation is pretty old, it's one of those i'll remember for a while. Thanks for that, The Light.

Day of the Dead - Thank you so fucking much for putting up with me babbling on about drawing Suited Nat and so on, I thought I was being a real bother constantly nattering (geddit?) about it and consulting you for colour schemes and whatever. Aside from that, I'm thankful for the inspiration I've observed and spectated, never forget your skills, because all the bitches know, that when Nat RPs in PMD, FR or whatever, that your skills really show. (Pls dont kill me, C- for effort) Even as of late when you described the arcs and plot-line of your main characters, the Nats, and their connections throughout several places and even to the paradox (with assistance from Renata) between two Suited Nat’s got me really thinking. And boy, does that come rarely in RPers who make you ask questions about the characters and their originations. You should be congratulated on those efforts that I am in awe of! I hope you continue these skills in years to come~

LargeJellopy - I remember when you came to ask me why I bothered with a particular individual whom was aggravating to a certain point, and I explained my want and will to influence those people to become something more positive in the long run, as I see it happening (of course that wasn't successful, but... you know). You respected me, rather than putting up a argument I would think many people would oppose with. I respect you infinitely so in response, giving up time to clear the haze of doubt that darkens my mood or merely discuss something that interests the both of us. You do really care, and... knowing this makes me happy to know we hold each other in high regard as great friends. And hell yeah do I agree with your RPing skill you uphold in the various RPs I've either RPed in, or merely spectated you execute. Keep it up~~

Psychoreality - You're amazing to talk to! Someone who tolerates my bickering and silly antics enough to sustain a conversation on a largely controversial topic of toxicity. It's real nice to know people-- like yourself-- can maintain a communicable feature in their personality, online or IRL to inspire me to keep trying to help and benefit others.

Rocket Admin Lens - I THINK THE FIRST CUSTOM I PRETTIED WAS YOURS -- ahem. thanks for tolerating my need to make things aesthetically pleasing, and generally accepting rps that I (and many others) find interesting!

lumasoul - Big sis is an inspiration too! No doubt about it. (totally a legal adoption) Though I may not see you as much, I'm delighted to see you pop by every now and then. I remember when you started callin’ me little sister, and helped me through some tough and painful times. Thank you for that, sincerely. 

Serena (Lopunny) - you need to be more self assured! nonetheless, one of the first people i know and have rped with, and i thank you for those great experiences! i hope we can continue to engage in rping someday.

18th - Cool guy, cooler than I'll be ;~; Helpful and considerate at the best of times, a RPer with skill to the very least. you're the cute one pls dun hurt me leg kthnxbai (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

A Registered Name - potted doodle was surprisingly accurate. thanks for giving me some of your OCs as muses, and that custom thing was fun asf (this is not a lazy-ass response over). gasp has been present with many of my own ocs. bless you and your rp amusement. i will never forget the rp with potted and teresa.

and to those who helped me in minor ways, i am forever in your debt, as those little acknowledgements and thank you's help me raise my head high in hopes of a better day tomorrow and greater people to meet once more.

I'll keep updating this as I see fit, hue. boi dees arent in any order

Last edited by FluffyDeoxys on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:23 am; edited 3 times in total
FluffyDeoxys

View user profile http://mecha-crobat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top