Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grateful? Me? Never...

Post by Jake on Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:30 pm

Btw: I'm Katee, name-changes are gr8.
Let me be honest, I've not really been a great person the entire time I actually have been in the RP room. But these few, even though some may not be my friends anymore, have really guided me into being a decent roleplayer, OK battler, and maybe even a better person?

The Crew

Joe (Galom, Guile, Gallade Lv. (insert weird X) Probably one of the first people to actually let me join their RP group. He's an amazing person and legitimately cares about his friends well being. Even after he found out I wasn't actually Katee he still accepted me back with open arms and remained a true friend. Which I cannot thank him enough for. Smile That and you make all my CQ teams, and sorta taught me how to battle SO HA.

Miyun, Daisz, Gale She's an amazing friend, we honestly use to bicker a lot and it wasn't healthy for our friendship. She knows how to shitpost and it makes me laugh so hard. She sticks up for her friends and has such a vast vocabulary. She taught me a lot of what I know about Roleplaying Smile, she also accepted me back with open arms after I was 'exposed'.

Isaiah, ZinogreVolt, Trek, (insert other OC's) You're a great person dude, you're honestly super funny and really nice. You make the best out of certain situations, and have forgiven me for deceiving you. I really appreciate you :')

Tyler, OEB, Badloom I have no idea where you went, but I'm really happy we were sorta close for awhile. Don't ever change, and if you see this please say hey!

Others

Skitty Dude okay let's face it. When I joined you were the RO that handled business but didn't mind posting a Skitty gif, and participating in an RP once in awhile. At first I was totally terrified of you, then I sorta sucked up a bit. But, in the end I'm kinda glad we're friends now. You were the best about my coming out because we both just kinda laughed about it :-) you're gr8

Blue Kitteh- Articuno We may not talk like... ever, I know we used to talk sometimes. They were short convo's because I remember you hate small talk. But listen, you're a generally good person, and you have the right morals about you. You're so nice and I'm really grateful for that. Well and you host such great MM's Smile (with no co-host I might add). You're also a really great singer, so don't forget that Razz

BleekKitten YOU'RE AMAZING. DO I NEED SAY MORE?

Jolty, Lazy Gryphon, and Abird We may not have been close for so long, but I remember going onto Dusk's servers and pretending like we actually had something to moderate Smile. Those were good times, and I'm glad we're close now. You make me laugh, and I'm grateful for you.

Faxxifer, Emmatales We don't talk now, but I refuse to think less of you ever. You're an amazing friend and I really think you're an amazing person. You still befriended me after you realized I was Jake, and I thank you for that. So please please please do great things in life, I mean I know you do we're friends on SC... but still! Razz

Crestfall You hate me now, but deep down you're still a good person. You always told me I could come out to you and I refused to. I regret not taking you up on that offer to this day. I'm grateful for your general sassiness and hilarious antics.
Jake

View user profile http://pokemonshowdown.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Roleplayer Appreciation Thread

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:41 pm

No one has mentioned me. Gooooooood.

Anyway, shoutouts to Armoured Chandlure for being my friend even though it never feels that way
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:53 am

I sill wuz you Pyrrhon-chan

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:49 am

Okay good, so nobody IMPORTANT has noticed me. Gooooood
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebulous on Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:56 am

I'm important!

And you're a cooooool guy.
Nebulous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:59 am

Epic shitposter, but a nice dude anyway, Pyrrhon.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriouslySkarmory on Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:04 am

FluffyDeoxys wrote:SeriouslySkar | Psychoreality - You're amazing to talk to! Someone who tolerates my bickering and silly antics enough to sustain a conversation on a largely controversial topic of toxicity. It's real nice to know people-- like yourself-- can maintain a communicable feature in their personality, online or IRL to inspire me to keep trying to help and benefit others.

Wow... I don't know what to say. I respect you as a person as well, of course! This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

Nyeh heh heh
SeriouslySkarmory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurri's ♥ on Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:00 am

Everyone, Old people, New people, Average People, Special people, trolls - For keeping this room a thing.
Yurri's ♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:07 pm

The day has come. I shall say everyone, or at least, some people.

Yoshinshy. One of the funniest people I have ever seen, and we're both really good friends.
Areidis. Arei was pretty much my first auth friend. An amazing RPer and hoster, and pretty kind to people.
Endurr. Someone as hilarious as Yoshinshy, and we talk to each other a ton in PMs.
Hikaru-San. Probably the biggest thank you. He made me a Trainer host, a DnD host, and a fan of DnD and other RPs. (gdi he gave me a 50% poison chance move) And he's hilarious, and just a great friend overall.
Penelope Skie. Penny is very mature. No time where she has acted immature at all. I was shocked when she was promoted, but not surprised. She's also pretty kind, and occasionally has helped me with people not bleeding when they look at my docs my docs font and color.
Shufflepharos. Pretty much a carbon copy of Yoshin, and there's not a thing that makes me unable to laugh at her. Also a considerably good RPer.
Salteon. Considering we get in many quarrels, you wouldn't believe this. But I see him as a mature user who has really taught me some stuff to improve in various RPs. Also an amazing host.
DiscreditedCurly. We also get into many quarrels, but you're still a cool user. Your RPs have been in my personal favorites list, and you're also mature.
Articuno and Rico. Practically the same person. They're both mature, and make sure the RP room does not go into complete chaos. And honestly, I don't like an AmphyRP with nothing but chat.
Silver Ethereal. A great RPer who appreciates all my RPs, and also a great host. An amazing friend.
Seriph Skie. You gave me font ideas with Legend Perms docs even though i'll never get them, and when have you ever been mean/rude?
Lux (Lucario). We don't know each other much, but you're an amazing programmer able to pull off a robot that makes our room great. Also a serious moderator.
Kazz. A DnD host why dont you love my dnd u git and is very mature. Not an eyesore doc maker like me, and also pretty nice.
Kaze. I honestly thought you were Kazz at first. You're pretty amazing overall, and you remind me of someone who has always cheered me up.
Nebulous. We do not know each other much, but from what I've seen, you're one badass dude. You're amazing at Monotype battles. That one time when you swept me in a rock vs. grass team, when all of my grass types were really good. That's how amazing you are at this tier. I respect you, yo.

Alright, there's probably a ton more I can list, but I don't wanna make this whole thread unreadable, so this is all.
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjasifu on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:45 pm

Thank you to:

Nebulous: For making me get back into competitive Pokemon battles in CQ.

LegendaryBoy (1/8th): Being my senpai!

Wraith predictking: SSB4 reasons!

Silver Ethereal: Getting me into one of the most loved anime of all time, One Punch Man!

Locamoni: Fairy where are you going? -first opening lyrics shortened-

Grimi Locura: For changing my fate and making myself challenging it

Eriselle: Realizing my Fire Emblem within me, and it activated my Awakening
Ninjasifu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LufiaGuy2000 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:36 am

May as well throw what I've got out here, I suppose. c:

Psychoreality: You introduced me to the RP room, basically. I have you to thank for me being here in the first place, so... Thanks. Smile Also you stop me from staying up past three in the morning. So there's that, too.
Lux(Lucario): You helped me with a few things, both inside the RP room and out. Thanks for that. Also you lead the Sanctum. So yeah.
Areidis: Ditto ^
Day Of The Dead and Styx Nine Lives We RP a lot more than I probably have with everyone else, and you're some of the few people whose conversations have actually gone off of Pokemon Showdown! and onto something else. I'm glad to consider you two friends. c:
Kiyo(Lopunny): I really don't have much else to say for you, except you're an amazing person who I'd be glad to get to know even better. <3
Asf(Jason): You helped me build a few RP docs, and I've helped you with a few other things. I'm glad to call you an awesome (stupid) friend. c: ASF? Get it? No? Okay... :I That, and... you're counting my HL's, I'm over 600 by now. -_- How?!
Dreams On A Cloud: Similar to a few of the others above, you've joined me in my RP shenanigans many times, and I appreciate you being there. You have good OCs, and you're a literate, good rp'er overall.
GreenKnight(Scizor): You provide a good laugh with you ships when I need it. And in the few plots of mine you've joined, we had fun. c:
AwakenWind: Again, we've RP'd quite a bit while I've spent my time here... I'd say you're cut from a different cloth than most RP'ers. And I appreciate that. you katana thief, you

I could continue, but there's honestly too many people to list. Just know what if you've ever said a single word to me... And I don't 100% hate you... I'm glad to have you in my life. <3
EDIT: Oh God, i hit paste instead of bold. n.n
LufiaGuy2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryptik on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:51 am

sdasadas

Last edited by Cryptik on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:57 am; edited 6 times in total
Cryptik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Gracetail on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:31 am

Have you ever looked here, wondered if you should post and thought "Oh Arceus I have a lot of people to thank, let me procrastinate and work on the bot?"

#LuxThings-*shot*

Briefly, thank you all. In depth? Maybe some time in the future. After I get the bot to host CQ.

Special shoutouts to all the staff including Former, Arti, Ri-... At this point I want to list the entire staff team. Um... Flee.

A Lucario in a longcoat. . .  How dangerous could he be?

Credit to Blue Kitteh for the Official Staff Banners and credit to Irraquated for the personal banner.

Lux Gracetail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:20 am

Lux Gracetail wrote:Have you ever looked here, wondered if you should post and thought "Oh Arceus I have a lot of people to thank, let me procrastinate and work on the bot?"

#LuxThings-*shot*

Briefly, thank you all.  In depth?  Maybe some time in the future.  After I get the bot to host CQ.

Special shoutouts to all the staff including Former, Arti, Ri-...  At this point I want to list the entire staff team.  Um...  Flee.

Lux seems to be as botsy as a bee
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:55 am

Imma do one with all the recent people... and friends I made around. The list would be definitely too high to include everyone, but I'll try to mention as many people as possible.

First off... Darkness. Yeah. You're that moronic guy always talking about what you recently got/did, and it can get repetitive if not boring after some time. But I don't care about that. You're also one of the nicest guys around and I hope you get what you deserve to get (in a good way) soon.

Seconding is LB/Fraction. Chill guy, but men you can be a real dummy at times. This, or you're a really poor troll. But we still love ya for this, so uh. Don't change yourself because of the others.

Next, Nebulous. When I first met you, I thought you were a new low in the room. At this time, I'm not sure if you're still the new low or actually an incredible person that is incredibly and harsh, but I'm more tending about the fact you say what you think, and don't care about other's opinions. I like direct persons above all else.

Continuing with Shroud. You must be the oldest person I know in the room and still active, or somewhat active. You're nice, you care about others, and you also never get angry, from what I saw. Keep it up.

A few persons in the same category now, because they're all the same to me. Lux, Areidis, Milli, Gekko and Penny. The dream team, to be honest. Some of ya are coffee/tea addicts, but you're the most sensitive about people's opinions, unless they are blatant morons. And for f's sake I'm starting to type like some of you at times =w= (don't feed catnip)

Moving on with Cruella of De Vil and Salteon/Needler. Everytime I get in amphy, I always catch one of you well... being yourself. I don't know why, but there's something I like in the way you write, and your RPs are really good, props to ya.

A bit more sensitive here, with Jellopy. You're an AMAZING person. You can be whiny/etc, but to be fair, I never saw someone get such plots in FR, and topping that, they are usually open (yeah, I'm ignoring closed plots for this sentence). Don't stop.

Special mention to Nat and Vinny, both amazing persons to talk with and about anything. Wish I had more time to talk/etc with you, because you deserve it.

Another to Serena, whose derpiness and constant kawainess kept me smiling for long minutes at times.

And to finish, as 'usual', Vlazzah. I just hope to talk with ya again soon.

And you, who are reading this. You're awesome as well, so don't change this.

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top