Loche - Minun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loche - Minun

Post by ZinogreVolt on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:37 am

Never thought I'd actually make a little OC forum thingy, uhm, anyways.

This is my OC Loche - Minun.

Major Edit: Did some more backstory and personality writing, after being given some helpful critique.

Backstory:

Being born from a Raichu and Minun, his parents, along with his sister, were all a lot more active and peppy than him, because of him being naturally calm, this alienated him from the rest of his family, driving him to just quietly observe trainers that walked by Route 209, he often took note to the day to day lifes of trainers, noting that while some were nice and friendly, MANY were rude and obnoxious, on that note, it especially didn't help with his social skills, often not trusting people because of his social issues, he also gained some serious trust issues, even when his loved ones tried to rectify the issue, it never worked.

Things started to pick up with Loche on a fairly simple day, he'd come across an old and dirty Pokéball while searching for something to eat. Being the ignorant little electric type that he is, he decided to try and sell it off to Pokémon Trainers across the region of Sinnoh, though there was one particular trainer that caught his eye, there was something about him that just caught his interest, but he really wanted to know. Who was that trainer's name? He didn't know! While he may have been following this trainer for what seemed to be roughly two whole months, they've never met face to face. Though he was still determined to one day meet the trainer just to...haggle?                                                                                                        
Birthplace & Region of Origin: Route 209, Sinnoh

PROS:

Trustworthy

Down to earth

CONS:

Insensitive

Overly cynical

Other stuff:
Height: 1'02"
Weight: 9lbs.
Known Moves: Discharge, Swift, ???, ???
Nature: Calm

Personality:

A Skeptic. Often wanting to know the the true motives behind someone, but since he's no mind reader, it could cause problems for said person or pokémon. Also somewhat isolated among people he knows, often choosing to ignore them and observe his surroundings instead.

APPEARANCE:

Your general Minun, slightly shorter and lighter than the average one. Has a thin piece of red cloth wrapped around his right arm.

Authors' Notes & Trivia:

The main reason I actually chose Minun for my first OC to post on the forums is because of my playthrough of Pokémon Omega Ruby, which was a fantastic game by the way, where Minun (dubbed "Chevy Chase") was one of my most valuable asset sto my team.

Oh, and this character got ret-conned to hell.

Well, that's my OC, I'm surprised to see how somewhat bare this bio was, oh well.
Well, any feedback/criticism is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by ZinogreVolt on Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:32 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo correction)
ZinogreVolt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loche - Minun

Post by MoniStar on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:24 am

I think your character is quite cool, his mission in life (At the moment anyway) to try and find that trainer to "haggle" =P
Just a thought, but does your character have any little distinguishing features~? (Like an item of clothing or a mark or something)
If so, you may wanna list them here as well ^^

MoniStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZinogreVolt on Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:39 am

Thanks for the feedback. Truth be told, I sort of forgot about the whole "appearance" and "personality" thing when writing up this bio, even though I had a general idea.
ZinogreVolt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoniStar on Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:05 am

Hahaha no worries, I'm just glad I brought it up! I was about to just say "Hey Nice Job" type of stuff =P

MoniStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum