RMOC: Dragonite99's new none-Showdown alt OC (new magical cookies)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RMOC: Dragonite99's new none-Showdown alt OC (new magical cookies)

Post by Dragonite99 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:28 am

Here's an OC i have on my RP thread. it would be great if i could get some feedback on her. thx Smile

form
Name: Kurisutaru Doragon "Crystal"
Species: Fallen Angel
Description:
Picture:
Weapon: Bow and arrow/scimitar
Weakness: fire, light
Personality: somewhat closed off to others, will fight when she has to, likes to listen to music, sing, read, write, and draw

and now for the long part...

History:
Kurisutaru was just a young girl when she found out she had Dragonblood in her veins. This granted her the ability to summon dragons to her side and to speak with them. Do all things dragon. This terrified the villagers when they found out. They were scared dragons could raid the village and destroy crops. They executed her at the age of 16...
Many years later, in our somewhat present time, scientists were testing genetic mutations. To ensure that nothing they created would try to attack, they needed to test it on dead things. A certain chemical in the formula they were using allowed for the mutation to happen, despite the dead-ness of whatever they were testing on. Some people found Kurisutaru's body in her grave when they dug it up accidentally, also not knowing of her Dragon heritage. Her body was also almost completely whole, since dragons' bodies do not deteriorate as fast as a human's does. The head of the scientist group decided that testing on a human would be a lot better, even though human genes are much more complex than that of an animal gene upon mutation.
They injected the chemicals into Kurisutaru. The strange ingredient reacted with the Dragonblood in her. This caused Kurisutaru to virtually come back to life. Her soul fell to earth as an angel. It merged into her body and she is now a Fallen Angel of the undead. Her angel wings merged with the Dragonblood in her: the genetic mutations chemicals kicked in, and she sprouted feathered dragon wings that were physical and solid. She now roams the earth as an undead, angelic killer...

The for my RP, she isn't an assassin really, but this is what her background truly is.
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RMOC: Dragonite99's new none-Showdown alt OC (new magical cookies)

Post by LinkTheLeafeon on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:31 am

I Rate 10/10 mate, She's pretty much me only as Half Dragon, Angelic Killer, and such, But Yeah, I Like The Idea
LinkTheLeafeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:04 pm

thx ^_^
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top