Con

Species: Espeon

Ability: Magic bounce

Approx. Height: 3'1

Approx.Weight: 103lbs

Nature: lonely

Birthplace: Kalos

Current Residence:  sinnoh

Apparel: she is never without her leftovers or her socks and scarf (will be explained later)

Oddities in Appearance: her black socks/scarf and the gem on her head is purple

Known Moves:
protect
wish
psybeam
shadowball
Favorite Quotes:
"SHUT UP AND LET ME THINK?!?"
"wait? me?"
"what's this fuzzy feeling? I don't like it."
"fire!!FIRE TO THE RAIN!"
"yay!cookies!"
"your all acting like stupid level one magickarps!"

Personality
super shy
bashful
know-it-all at times
calm

BackStory
Constellation was born in the colder parts of kalos and grew up there most her life. Due to this constellation doesn't like cold places very much. Her nature is lonely and she never really liked to make friends. Her father was a pikachu while her mother was a glaceon. Her life was pretty tough though. Her mom would constantly yell at her and that was the only time she wasn't ignored. Her father worked all the time and her mom just ignored her. She never left her house. When she was 15 she ran away with a pignite she met once, it started when constellation was out late one night she found a small tepig covered I'm a thick layer of snow. being an eevee at the time there was nothing she could really do. some how she brought the tepig home without her parents noticing. She was able to nurse him back to health and his him away for many many weeks. One day her mom saw this and went to go hit her. However the tepig wouldn't allow this. He fended off the glaceon until Constellation's father arrived home. The tepig left the house in a hurry never to be seen. However a few years later Constellation met up with the once small tepig who was now a pignite. The pignite didn't have a name and would often talk about weird human stuff. Constellation agreed with him soon and they both ran away together. Because she always lived in the snow she loved to be around fire types. By the time she evolved into espeon, she was 16. soon enough the pignite she hung around was caught by a trainer. Constellation then went back to being lonely. Being lonely and having nothing to do she started to work on her psychic abilities. she got so good she can read minds. However constellation doesn't do this at all because she is afraid another Pokemon will have magic bounce and read her mind instead. She can use her ability to do almost anything now. She is also good at talking English and using computers. She hangs around nurse joy and joy helps her with some of the computers. Also when she was alone by herself she also learned how to knit. She made herself a scarf and socks, because the pignite always talked about the weird things. However constellation has a sever case of social anxiety. When ever she is around other Pokemon that aren't fire she freezes and can't think right. She also stats to sweat, vision goes blurry and her heart rate goes up. Often times she will also stutter though she feels safe around fire types.

Character “twitches”

Emotion or Twitch
1. eye twich
2. sharp inward tail jerk
3. ear twitch
4. front paws go to side

What it means...
1. over excited
2. annoyed
3. confused
4. scared

Pros and Cons of Their traits
(mostly con's)
because she is so smart most people like team rocket are after her.
- she is easy to catch if she directly sees the people because she just freezes
- She doesn't like to be in contact with other Pokemon
-gets way to nervous
-sometimes trust fire types to easily
-has a lot of trouble making friends

Notable Details
1. if someone that's not a fire type approaches her she will ignore them.
2. if she does happen to make a friend she will be super protective

Creator’s Comments
-I understand social anxiety is a real thing, I happen to have it and I thought it would be nice to have a character with a major flaw that most people do have
- fire type are my least favorite and psychic my favorite (right next to water)

Credits

The information within this document belongs to the character’s creator, *game-ender-espeon

The Pokemon franchise belongs to Game Freak

Template Creator: AxeBane

(because I don't know how to use google docs I just made it like this)

Last edited by *game-ender-espeon on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : its my party and I'll cry if I want to~)

*game-ender-espeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New oc Constellation

Post by Dragonite99 on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:00 pm

i like this OC, especially her twitches! if you explained the pignite situations just a teeny bit more, it would be perfect!

9/10
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *game-ender-espeon on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:55 pm

Dragonite99-

Okay! Got it. Thanks for the feed back Smile

*game-ender-espeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LinkTheLeafeon on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:47 pm

10/10, Can You tell us why your OC likes Fire types So Much?
LinkTheLeafeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top