My first ever OC- Q (cubone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My first ever OC- Q (cubone)

Post by QBone on Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:21 pm

This is my first attempt at an OC, so please give me helpful feedback

Name: Unknown, so goes by Q
Species: Cubone
Ability: Rock Head
Behaviour: Generally withdrawn, easy to scare but when motivated is self assured and not afraid of much
Apparel: Bone (thick club)
Known Moves: Bonemarang, Knock Off, Thunder Punch and Fire Punch

Backstory: Q was born in the outback, and for the first part of his life was very sociable and often played with his friends and parents (kangaskhans). When Q was very young, around 6 months old, a trainer found him and his parents and captured them. This trainer was part of an illegal crime ring which captured pokemon and made them fight to the death, making profit from bids put on these battles. The trainer saw Q's parents as very strong pokemon, and half out of pity and the other out of seeing fighting potential in Q, took Q as well. Q's parents were both very powerful and were both successful in fainting there opponents, but as they were quite gently, they both refused to kill unconscious opposing pokemon. Because of this, they were shunned by the audience watching.
A group from the audience thought that Q's parents were so pathetic that they didn't deserve to live. The group went to where Q and his parents were being kept, and murdered the two kangaskhans right in front of the very young Q. Q hid in bush during this ordeal, very frightened. As soon as the group left, Q fled into the mountains, grabbing part of his dead parents skeleton to keep as memory.
Q still lives in the same mountains that he sought refuge in. He wears his mothers skull and wields a bone of his father, in memory of his parents. As the event happened when he was very young, Q doesn't remember his name, instead he goes by Q. The event scared Q, and because of it he is afraid of others, especially trainers.

QBone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My first ever OC- Q (cubone)

Post by AngelWithAScottGun on Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Interesting... I like it.
AngelWithAScottGun

View user profile http://FakeWebsiteForSGN.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Penguinari of Sweg on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Like Scott said, it's interesting.  Reminds me of that Marowak and Cubone from Pokemon Origins.  
Only thing I'm not a fan of is the whole dead parents thing.  Lots of people stick that on an OC.  I admit, though, I sometimes criticize people a bit too much on that...
Anyway, very nice for a first OC.

Last edited by The Penguinari of Sweg on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling. .w.)
The Penguinari of Sweg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *game-ender-espeon on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:17 pm

Like the other 2 said this is interesting. Very nice oc.

*game-ender-espeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GodzillaRK9 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:26 am

Great OC! Have you used this in an RP yet? Because I'd love to check it out.
GodzillaRK9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top