/me does the roleplaying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

/me does the roleplaying

Post by Volteli on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Okay so I was looking at other intros and realised how unbelievably shit my original was, so I decided to make a new one.

(History lesson - inspired by Faxxifer)

So I was never really into RPing and I didn't know the room existed until late 2013, when I joined. My old name on PS! was Scizor123 (ew) and I hung around the Competitive Tutoring and VGC rooms a lot. It was actually by chance I discovered the RP room, as I miss clicked on Tutoring and came here. I decided to delve deep into the world of this mysterious 'roleplaying room', along with a new name of RedSteel (Scizor).

I still remember my first interactions in the room, and remembering them now I cringe. I think I remember my first ever line was '/me NEEDS A TRAINER NOWWWWW' for which I was warned. I was taught the ropes by a certain voice and soon became a hell of a lot more active there, with RedSteel (Scizor) being my main OC. Other OCs included Greninjas, Gyaradoses and Blazikens. All of which I, stupidly, didn't register. I couldn't tell you half the names now. It was in May of this year (if I remember correctly) that chose Volteli. I was basically scrolling through some Pokemon on Bulbapedia that I would like to make an OC for, that had a cool Japanese / French / <Insert Language Here> name. I came to Jolteon, and saw his French name. Being stupid, I typed Volteli into the register form, clicked enter and that was that, nickname obtained!

That was until I was hanging around in the Trivia room, when I asked 'what is the French name for a Jolteon?', which ended up in a Voltali spam. I realised my mistake, but by now I was voice and known as Volteli, so I didn't mind the typo. Then, in October of this year, I became Driver. And here we are.

(End of History Lesson)

But that's about it, I'm from the UK, I love Pokemon (who doesn't lol) as well as a host of other Video Games.

If you ever need me, PM me on Showdown!, Smogon or on here. Aside from that, later everyone!~

Volteli
Driver
Driver

View user profile http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/roleplaying

Back to top Go down

Re: /me does the roleplaying

Post by Alucard_Absol on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:49 am

Weeeeeelcome!!!   :3
Alucard_Absol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message